What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

forest glade 2019

paisajedehierba

Hi,
I want to chare impressions of my outdoor grow 2019. The plants startet from seed in March and April (indoors). It´s the same place as last year. Sandy poor soil improved with garden compost, chalk and some chicken dung is the basis. 2019 spring was all in all much colder and rainier than 2018. Corresponding the nutrient availaibility wasn´t that good at the beginning. Also some night frost in the first half of May was an issue. The plants that have suffered frosts have showen steamrot afterwards. Some mild fungizide (sprayed) helped containing the contamination. The second half of May and the first half of June provided a good mix of +/- warm temperatures, sun and rainfalls. Currently a heat wave with temperatures near 40°C forces me to water the plants frequently.
And here are some of the protagonists (more later):
Zamal Bliss (ZamBl) two plants. ZamBl was the first one outdoors this year (April 20.) and took several light night frosts. Steam rot effected both plants. ZamBl 1 more than ZamBl 2. But now both seem to be happy. They are round about 1,5m high and are growing very bushy. My head is spinning if I imagine they would double in height in flowering. ZamBl is showing preflowers since early June.

Panama x Malawi (PaMa) has experienced nearly the same history. Steam rot hit her the most. But it also seems like, that she´s fine now (height 1,4m, bushy habitus). Preflowers since early June. Perhaps she don´t will be ready before the first frosts.
Malawi (two young cuttings). I am looking for a male to do a crosses with Asian dream auto (Kerala x Thai x Stitch 02) and ZamBl. Females would also be welcome. I´m not sure if Malawi females could handle the cold in autumn.
Lebanese (male) … I want to collect pollen later to do a cross with Muay Thai auto. She has been topped indoors and had problems to adapt to the rainy weather at the beginning. She likes the heat and now the flowers are beginning to open up.

Attachments

• ZamBl 1.jpg
    ZamBl 1.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 20
  • ZamBl 2.jpg
    ZamBl 2.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 23
  • PaMa.jpg
    PaMa.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Malawi cutting 2.jpg
    Malawi cutting 2.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 28
  • Lebanes male.jpg
    Lebanes male.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 24

paisajedehierba

wrong side up

wrong side up

sorry, I now realized that the pics from first post are wrong side up. Here some pics of today. There are some strains not introduced last time:
Early Bubba Hash, height 1,5m, grows very columnar. The plant from the 2018 grow was bushier.

Bubba Kush x PCK, height 1,1m, branches more than EBH
Zamaldelica x Kali China, hight1,5-1,6m, one plant grows more columnar, the other a bit more branchy. Preflowers since early June. Shadiest place 2019 (5-6 hours direct sunlight).
(MT x AI) x Zamaldelica. A cross I made last year. Indoors I realized the step to the now growing F2 auto. Only one girl, because I needed 8 plants to find autoflowering male and female. If there will arise hermie flowers I´ll cull her. The female has just begun to flower. The male is much quicker and show up to date no hermie tendencies. MT x AI is Muay Thai auto x Aurora Inidca. The mother of the cross was a columnar beast, height +/- 2m with bud formation longer and stronger than a mans arm.

Regaring ZamBl and PaMa (both are growing very bushy) ZamBl is the one with strong secondary branching while PaMa shows "only" long and elegant primary branches based on the main steam.

Attachments

• ZamBl (left) and PaMa (right)_bushy .jpg
    ZamBl (left) and PaMa (right)_bushy .jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 53
  • ZamBl 1.jpg
    ZamBl 1.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Malawi cutting.jpg
    Malawi cutting.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Zamaldelica x Kali China_ 2 plants_preflowers since early June_heigt 1,5m.jpg
    Zamaldelica x Kali China_ 2 plants_preflowers since early June_heigt 1,5m.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Bubba Kush x PCK_height 1,1m.jpg
    Bubba Kush x PCK_height 1,1m.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Early Bubba Hash_height 1,5m .jpg
    Early Bubba Hash_height 1,5m .jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 30
  • (MTxAI)xZam auto female (F2)_height 1.1m_flowering has just begun.jpg
    (MTxAI)xZam auto female (F2)_height 1.1m_flowering has just begun.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 32

paisajedehierba

ZamBl_PaMa_Ma_Leb

ZamBl_PaMa_Ma_Leb

Summertime. All plants have gained alot in size and are in preflower or flower mode.

ZamBl and PaMa seem to stretch 3cm to 5cm per day. Pics made at Juli 17 are showing the plants with height between 1,8m and 1,9m. This morning I have visited the glade an found monsters between 1,9m and 2,1m. PaMa meanwhile is tallest ladie in town. She almost touches ZamBl 2. There are 2m distance between the steems. Real bushes! PaMa now shows long secondary branches too.

Both Malawi cuttings have acclimatize to the glades conditions and are showing premordia (one male, one female). Today their height is 0,8m (female) and 1,0m (male).

Lebanese male had some problems with a rainy periode. A grate number of still closed flowers fell down to the flor. There are no flower clusters anymore, only single flowers one each node. Let`s see if there will be another chance to collect pollen, what had not succed up to now. The second strong heatwave this summer will take places next week and should last a few days longer. These are the conditions Lebanese loves. This individual is short (0,8m) and shows moderate branching. There are many one finger leaves.

It is really intersting to watch the males growing outdoors. You are learning more about the characteristics wiht what you are breeding (if you do so). But it´s also very labourious to collect the pollen. Indoors it´s more an easy job.

Attachments

• Lebanese male_center of the plant_07-17.jpg
    Lebanese male_center of the plant_07-17.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Lebanese male height 0,8m_July-17.jpg
    Lebanese male height 0,8m_July-17.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 27
  • ZamBl 1_early flowering_07-17.jpg
    ZamBl 1_early flowering_07-17.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 22
  • ZamBl 1_height 2,0m_07-17.jpg
    ZamBl 1_height 2,0m_07-17.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 21
  • left Zambl2 1,8m_right PaMa 2,0m_07-17.jpg
    left Zambl2 1,8m_right PaMa 2,0m_07-17.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi paisajedehierba :)

Thanks for doing a new thread about your new outdoor guerilla grow.
Thanks also for choosing ACE genetics this year too, much appreciated. :huggg: Really nice line up of sativa and indica genetics.
Glad they surpassed well the difficulties of an early planting in a cold northern location.

The Zamal Bliss are showing the classic compact and tamed structure of Nepal Jam, hopefully they react early to flowering stage at your latitude so they don't give you much trouble during ripening.

This year Early Bubba Hash looks indeed much more columnar, classic pure afghani indica traits, with the leaf traits and lankiness more related to the HashPlant mother involved in this CBD rich 3 way indica hybrid.

Both Bubba Kush x PCK and Zamaldelica x Kali China have a quite short flowering time, hopefully fast enough there to avoid strong rains in most of the flowering stage. As you know, Malawi and Panama react slower to flowering there at your latitude, hopefully the autumn is benevolent with them.

Very happy to see you are using our Lebanese for advancing in the breeding of your semi autoflowering outdoor lines.
Your Muay Thai is inded a very interesting line to work with ;)

Good luck this season too! :ying:

paisajedehierba

Dubi,

thanks for feedback:). Good to know that the EBH pheno leans to the HashPlant side. If I fail in collecting pollen from Lebanese male I will try it again indoors using a female and infuse (MTxAI)xZam auto/semiauto male. I hope this way the mould resistance of the Lebanese for outdoor growing will inrease significantly.

Last edited:

paisajedehierba

Early Bubba Hash_Bubba Kush x PCK_Zam x KC_(MTxAI) x Zam

Early Bubba Hash_Bubba Kush x PCK_Zam x KC_(MTxAI) x Zam

All plants are healthy and also in preflower or flower mode.
Surprisingly Early Bubba Hash is reacting the slowest to the decrease of daylight hours regarding flowering (very first primordia). She gained height (1,8m today).
I am in love with the habitus of Bubba Kush x PCK. She´s begins switching from preflower to flower mode. Height today 1,6m.
Zam x KC is forced to gain height because the vegetation in the surrounding is also tall and the direct sunlight is limited. She has long legs. Nevertheless both plants look healthy and are also beginning to switch from preflower to flower mode.
(MTxAI) x Zam female seems to be semi auto flowering. She grows fast, has skinny leaves and gains more and more bushy shape. This reminds me of some pictures from Zamaldelica thread. The male is completely auto so I hope to catch pollen and dust her to have enough F3-Seeds. Semiauto trates are good regarding the slightly longer veg phase and higher yield (compared to completely auto). Hopefully she flowers fast enough (ripe before frosts).

Attachments

• Zam x KC 2_height 1,7m_20-07.jpg
    Zam x KC 2_height 1,7m_20-07.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Zam x KC_two ladies_height 1,9m + 1,7m_20-07 (2).jpg
    Zam x KC_two ladies_height 1,9m + 1,7m_20-07 (2).jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 31
  • BKxPCK_preflowers_switch to early flowering_20-07.JPG
    BKxPCK_preflowers_switch to early flowering_20-07.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 53
  • BKxPCK_height 1,6m_07-20.jpg
    BKxPCK_height 1,6m_07-20.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Early Bubba Hash_height 1,8m_07-20.jpg
    Early Bubba Hash_height 1,8m_07-20.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 28

paisajedehierba

more pictures

more pictures

Attachments

• Zam x KC_asymetric growth_earliest flowering_20-07.jpg
    Zam x KC_asymetric growth_earliest flowering_20-07.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 62
  • (MTxAI) Zam F2 semiauto_female_height 1,8m_07-20.jpg
    (MTxAI) Zam F2 semiauto_female_height 1,8m_07-20.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 31
  • (MTxAI x Zam F2 semi auto_female_leaves_branching_07-20.jpg
    (MTxAI x Zam F2 semi auto_female_leaves_branching_07-20.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Ultrabrite Day 50 n2
    Ultrabrite Day 50 n2
    118.6 KB · Views: 29

paisajedehierba

auto_semi auto

auto_semi auto

Hi,

I hope you´re all spending a nice weekend.
As every year I´ve made plans, which strains to grow and which are crossing partners. As every year the things don´t turn out as expected.

The 2018 auto project Muay Thai x Golden Tiger (let us call it “Tiger Thai”) failed, allthough the F2 fem was fully auto. During the second half of flowering arose to much hermi flowers. The F2 auto male showed no hermaphroditism and became a not planned cross partner to Ace (auto strain from Flash Seeds, containing Haze x Thai x Amnesia. Auto flowering bases is Lowrider II.

The result (Ace x TT) grows now in the glade. One small columnar pheno (height yesterday 0,9m) with extremely narrow leaves is already advanced flowering and resinous. This singular seed survived the winter outdoors at exactly the same place, where the (also columnar) mother Ace mother grew. I only helped the seedling by take away vegetation and watering/fertilizing her. A gift ready to harvest at the end of August (I guess). Her sister was germinated indoors. It´s a branchy und taller pheno (+/- 1,7m yesterday) pheno that could need one or two weeks more to flower.

The planned cross Muay Thai auto (fem) x Lebanese semi auto (male) for 2019 season probably fails, because MT has started very late and slow to flower (July 05). Lebanese never showed open flowers when I visited her (no pollen available).

(MT x AI) x Zam (F2) should be fully auto (indoors both parents were) but now the F2 fem is semi auto (flowering has begun end of June) while the F2 male is fully auto (flowering since day 28 from seed). Both were germinated at May 05. Let´s see if the polination will bring the desired F3 seeds to explore more this line. Complication: the female shows steam rot. A Insect seems to have bored three deep wholes in the stem only a few days ago.

Zamal Bliss is a fast flowering purple semiauto plant. I dusted her with (MT x AI) x Zam auto male. Perhaps the result will be a fast semi auto flowering outdoor strain with 75% probability of purple colours (MT x AI auto mother was also purple), good resistance against many pests, bushy growth, and last but not least a good chance to find a pheno with a stimulating high containing trippy components.

paisajedehierba

pictures

pictures

Attachments

• (MTxAI) x Zam_steam damage_July 27.jpg
    (MTxAI) x Zam_steam damage_July 27.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 28
  • (MTxAI) x Zam semi auto_1,9m_July 27.jpg
    (MTxAI) x Zam semi auto_1,9m_July 27.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Ace x TT brenchy pheno_1,65m_July 27 (3).jpg
    Ace x TT brenchy pheno_1,65m_July 27 (3).jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Ace x TT columnar pheno_flower_resin_July 27.jpg
    Ace x TT columnar pheno_flower_resin_July 27.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Ace x TT_columnar pheno_0,9m_July-27.jpg
    Ace x TT_columnar pheno_0,9m_July-27.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 24
  • MT whole plant.jpg
    MT whole plant.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 23

paisajedehierba

I'm sooo jealous of your outdoor spot. Very nice documenting on this grow! dee

Hi Dwd,
I am pleased you like the garden:). Outdoor gardening for me is so thrilling. I could stand in the glade for hours marvelling and oberserving those babies and the conditions they have to deal with, forgetting the rest of the world.

I am wondering If I am the gardner or is it the ladies have under control myself.

The pitty is I don´t smoke that much weed and I don´t sell it. Only chairing it is as illegal as growing it. This way the "drinks" cabinet and the medincin cabinet are always filled.

Hopefully you can console yourself with your indoor garden that is also feast for the eyes:tiphat:.

paisajedehierba

thunder storm

thunder storm

The things don´t turn out as expected.
A heavy thunder storm has affected the forests around the glade. Many trees are lying on the ground obstructing the regular ways through the forest and also trough the tree stock. A swath of destruction over a few square kilometres. It´s not easy reach my spots in the glade. Many eyes are focused on the forest. The danger that the glade will be detected for example by forestry workers is really high.
At the first spot in the glade Zam x KC 1, Early Bubba Hash and Muay Thai laid down in the mud for two days. I culled them because I will not be around that often in the near future and can´t care about them. Bubba Kush x PCK is strong and robust, not that large and looks good. (MTxAI) x Zam seems to be very flexible despite her height of over 2m and looks the best. Zam KC 2 also survived in good shape.
I don´t know what´s up at second spot in the glade. I hope that ZamBl is as flexible as (MTxAI) x Zam. Both plants have been very bushy and surpassed the 2m mark a few days ago. I don´t expect PaMa to be that flexible (Christmas tree shape height 2,4m). The Malawi cuttings and also Lebenese male are not that large. I think they have had good chances to be not affected that much.
I will post some pictures the next days.

deepwaterdude

The things don´t turn out as expected.
A heavy thunder storm has affected the forests around the glade. Many trees are lying on the ground obstructing the regular ways through the forest and also trough the tree stock. A swath of destruction over a few square kilometres. It´s not easy reach my spots in the glade. Many eyes are focused on the forest. The danger that the glade will be detected for example by forestry workers is really high.
At the first spot in the glade Zam x KC 1, Early Bubba Hash and Muay Thai laid down in the mud for two days. I culled them because I will not be around that often in the near future and can´t care about them. Bubba Kush x PCK is strong and robust, not that large and looks good. (MTxAI) x Zam seems to be very flexible despite her height of over 2m and looks the best. Zam KC 2 also survived in good shape.
I don´t know what´s up at second spot in the glade. I hope that ZamBl is as flexible as (MTxAI) x Zam. Both plants have been very bushy and surpassed the 2m mark a few days ago. I don´t expect PaMa to be that flexible (Christmas tree shape height 2,4m). The Malawi cuttings and also Lebenese male are not that large. I think they have had good chances to be not affected that much.
I will post some pictures the next days.

Ayayay, man, I am sorry to hear you had to wipe the slate clean for one spot. Lucky, you don't smoke that much;) Good luck, looking forward to seeing the remaining girls!

paisajedehierba

spot 1: three girls ramaining

spot 1: three girls ramaining

Ayayay, man, I am sorry to hear you had to wipe the slate clean for one spot. Lucky, you don't smoke that much;) Good luck, looking forward to seeing the remaining girls!

Hi DWD,
Thunder storms are one way mother nature creates new forest glades. I think she´s angry about different reasons. But in this case that´s not bad...for guerillieros:biggrin:
A sad thing for me is, that (MT x AI) x Zam semi auto showed bananas. I culled her. She was so healthy. Now, regarding my Zamaldelica-hybrid-auto project I am once again thrown back at F1 stage (with other crosses).
After my visit this morning there are three plants left at spot 1. Enough potential for much weed of fine quality.

Bubba Kush x PCK seems to be hungry. We had a few days with much rain. Despite beeing fertilized a few days before the thunder storm with cow dung pellets (containing moderate to small amounts of N and P) and Kali Magnesia she`s showing yellow tips. Flowering progresses not that fast. But all in all she´s healthy and robust with strong branches. There is no stretch any more. Height 1,6m. I am looking forward to a yield of resinious indica buds for night time use and relaxation in October.

Zamaldelica x Kali China (2) has lost her sister. Now she receives more direct sun light. All the time she was the poor lady in the furthest corner of the glade. After the storm the vegetation in the surrounding is more flad. She seems to be healthy and less hungry than BUK x PCK. Flowering progresses not that fast. I hope this girl will give me an allround weed with some depth for every time I want to smoke.

Asian Dream auto (Kerala x Thai x Stitch 02) is the third lady that survived. I gave her some pollen from (MT x AI) x Zamaldelica male two weeks ago. Perhaps this results in a regular and non hermie autoflower base for next season and for making crosses with ACE sativa seeds. Asian Dream harvested Oct. 2017 gave me and a friend the most trippy and terrorrific high we´ve ever experienced by smoking simply weed (uncured, 2 weeks after harvest).

Attachments

• (MTxAI) x Zam_Last pick before culling.jpg
    (MTxAI) x Zam_Last pick before culling.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Zam x KC_height 2,0m_Aug-10-2019.jpg
    Zam x KC_height 2,0m_Aug-10-2019.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Zam x KC 2_Aug-10.jpg
    Zam x KC 2_Aug-10.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 25
  • BUK xPCK_flowering progresses slowly_Aug-10-2019.jpg
    BUK xPCK_flowering progresses slowly_Aug-10-2019.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 26
  • BUK x PCK_1,6m_bushy_Aug-10-2019.jpg
    BUK x PCK_1,6m_bushy_Aug-10-2019.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Asian Dream auto_1,8m_Aug 10-2019.jpg
    Asian Dream auto_1,8m_Aug 10-2019.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 25

paisajedehierba

spot 2

spot 2

ZamBl 1+2, PaMa and the Malawi cuttings are fine.
ZamBl 2 and PaMa are tilt about a few degrees because of the storm. I will sustain them. ZamBl 1 is showing yellow fan leaves. Both, ZamBl 1 and 2, are developing a plenty of seeds.
The Malawi cuttings are still in preflower mode. The internodial distances are getting shorter obviously. I guess flowering begins soon.
I think now I understand better the modus vivendi of Lebanese and also what means semi auto flowering. Indoors the Lebanese male received 14 hours light per day. That caused early flowering. My guess was that flowering would go on outdoors with increasing day light hours, because Lebanese is semiauto. But I was wrong. The flowers fell down. Two weeks after summer solstice she began to reflower massive without hermie tendencies. To late for my needs. I culled her and will defenetly follow the lebanese path indoors.
(MT x AI) x Zam auto male was healthy until the end. This individual also never showed hermie flowers (unlike her sister at spot 1) and flowered continously. Since early June every day new flowers arose and some of the older flowers opend up and released their fertile dust. I culled him because his mission was already accomplished. Zamal Bliss and Asian Dream auto are pollinated by him.

Attachments

• Lebanese male flowers 08-08-2019.jpg
    Lebanese male flowers 08-08-2019.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Lebanese male 08-08-2019.jpg
    Lebanese male 08-08-2019.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 20
  • ZamBl 2_seeded flowers_08-08-2019.jpg
    ZamBl 2_seeded flowers_08-08-2019.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 21
  • ZamBl 1_unaffected by thunderstrom_older leaves yellow_08-08-2019.jpg
    ZamBl 1_unaffected by thunderstrom_older leaves yellow_08-08-2019.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 26
  • ZamBl (left)_PaMA (right) 08-08-2019_tilt in line of sight_difficult to see.jpg
    ZamBl (left)_PaMA (right) 08-08-2019_tilt in line of sight_difficult to see.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 34
  • (MT xAI) x Zam male.jpg
    (MT xAI) x Zam male.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Malawi_0,9m_Aug-06-2019.jpg
    Malawi_0,9m_Aug-06-2019.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Malawi fem preflower_Aug-06-2019.jpg
    Malawi fem preflower_Aug-06-2019.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 30

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi paisajedehierba,

Sorry to hear about the loss of some of your guerrilla plants due to the strong storms in early August, but glad most of them survived so hopefully you can successfully harvest them and so you can also breed with them to produce strong offspring more adapted to the conditions of your climate.

Your sativa semiautoflowering breeding is inspiring and i'm sure you will sooner or later succeed with the breeding and stabilization of fully adapted semiautoflowering sativa seedlines for your climate.

Hope the weather during the rest of August was more benevolent.
Best wishes for the critical September and October months of flowering! :)

paisajedehierba

Hi paisajedehierba,

Sorry to hear about the loss of some of your guerrilla plants due to the strong storms in early August, but glad most of them survived so hopefully you can successfully harvest them and so you can also breed with them to produce strong offspring more adapted to the conditions of your climate.

Your sativa semiautoflowering breeding is inspiring and i'm sure you will sooner or later succeed with the breeding and stabilization of fully adapted semiautoflowering sativa seedlines for your climate.

Hope the weather during the rest of August was more benevolent.
Best wishes for the critical September and October months of flowering! :)
[FONT=&quot]Dubi,
thank you very much for the encouragement reffering to my auto/semiauto breeding experiments[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My goal initialy was a auto poly hybrid with two main parental plants (MT and GT) containing mainly different Thai genes. Two summers with only non hermie auto/semiauto males misleaded me to make crosses with other photoperiodic or semiauto strains. Now I have different possible directions to go:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The first is trying again the MTxGT (F2) to find a non hermie female and male at the same time with a very little number off individuals (to find between photoperiodical indviduals).
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The second (among others) is testing the unverified crosses (for example ZamBl x ((MT x AI) x Zam). This seems to be the easiest way to receive non hermie semiauto regular plants and to produce a F2 generation without or less hermaphroditism tendencies. Fixing some special phenotypical or chemotypical traits is a task for a wider future.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fortunately meanwhile there are also awesome ace strains to grow (for example semi auto Lebanese). :tiphat:[/FONT]

paisajedehierba

three weeks without watering

three weeks without watering

Hi,
I am back in town after three weeks. The wether turned to the hot and dry side meanwhile. No rain at all until the day before yesterday.

The flowering of BuK x PCK is advancing obviously. Some of the older leaves are yellow. The smell is very hashy:).
The flowering of Zam x KC progresses slow. Despite the dry conditons she gained height (now 2,3m). There are only a few yellow leaves. This way she will need until mid October (or later) to ripe fully.

PaMa has suffered the most the last three weeks. All the older leaves are yellow. Green younger leaves are present but the active surface for photosynthesis is very small. She also suffers alot because of steem rot all over the plant. Perhaps it´s better to cull her. It seems not like she has chance to ripe fully until the first frosts.

ZamBl seems to be better prepared for heat stress and Dryness. There are also yellow older leaves (30-50%) and a little steem rot on both plants. But ZamBl is able to contain the steem rot and to develop callus tissue. Flowering progresses (slow). Hoping for a massiv reflowering soon. The seeds are ripeninig fine.

Attachments

• ZamBl 2 (left) and PaMa (right)_Sep-09.jpg
    ZamBl 2 (left) and PaMa (right)_Sep-09.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Zam x KC_flowering progresses slow_Sep-09.jpg
    Zam x KC_flowering progresses slow_Sep-09.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Zam x KC_heigth 2,3m_Sep-09.jpg
    Zam x KC_heigth 2,3m_Sep-09.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 22
  • BuK x PCK_flower_Sep-09.jpg
    BuK x PCK_flower_Sep-09.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 21
  • BuK x PCK.jpg
    BuK x PCK.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 20
  • ZamBl 2_height 2,5m_Sep-09.jpg
    ZamBl 2_height 2,5m_Sep-09.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 23

Theorganicguy

Hi, Paisajedehierba

Looks like your bk x pck is fattening up nicely! The Zambl looks stunning! Such long internodes and great looking flowers! Sign me up for a smoke report of both!

I wish you a great flowering :tiphat:

deepwaterdude

Yep, the PanMa ain't looking too hot. I know the feeling, got a sick girl myself. Good luck, the flowers you posted look super