What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma genetics White Og S1

• Thread starter sallyforthDeleted member 75382
  • Start date
S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Flowered until 10% amber. Cured for 8 weeks. Smoked in a blunt. Flower has a faint smell of eucalyptus and incense hash. First taste is candied earth with slight pine, on exhale is sweet earth and slight mint, thick and coats the mouth nicely. Really smooth without fits of coughing. Thick smoke comes off the spliff as it’s really resinous. The high slowly comes on a few minutes after putting it out, a calming feeling melts down the body as the head starts to feel it with mild pschoactivity. Soon you get the feeling of not feeling your legs and realise you’re fucked and at this point it’s really potent and you feel gravity or sinking feeling. Very good for pain as it melted my headache after an hour. Very potent strain but it needs a cure as I wasn’t impressed straight off the branch with no cure but 8 weeks in the jars and the character really comes out.

Attachments

• 6E640C3C-77BE-42C7-A30E-207C50B3CDDE.jpg
    6E640C3C-77BE-42C7-A30E-207C50B3CDDE.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 2AAF75FD-C76E-46D6-84A4-AACD350286C1.jpg
    2AAF75FD-C76E-46D6-84A4-AACD350286C1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 68

D3pthCharg3

Flowered until 10% amber. Cured for 8 weeks. Smoked in a blunt. Flower has a faint smell of eucalyptus and incense hash. First taste is candied earth with slight pine, on exhale is sweet earth and slight mint, thick and coats the mouth nicely. Really smooth without fits of coughing. Thick smoke comes off the spliff as it’s really resinous. The high slowly comes on a few minutes after putting it out, a calming feeling melts down the body as the head starts to feel it with mild pschoactivity. Soon you get the feeling of not feeling your legs and realise you’re fucked and at this point it’s really potent and you feel gravity or sinking feeling. Very good for pain as it melted my headache after an hour. Very potent strain but it needs a cure as I wasn’t impressed straight off the branch with no cure but 8 weeks in the jars and the character really comes out.

Beautiful nugs, and great write up. I've always wondered about this one...

Busto

Beautiful, I was looking for a report of this beauty.

Thank you, thank you so much for sharing !