What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Life's been good...

Lifebreather

Veteran
Looks very similar to the WiFi #3

That's what we were thinking, but chain of custody was lost at some point, so it ultimately couldn't be ascertained. Lots of similar phenotypes and all...

Ended up just referring to it as WiFi...can't be passing things out without being certain what they are any more. Here in Oregon there are multiple versions of the same commonplace, mundane cuts. All fake but the original. Everyone lies about everything here and I don't really want to be part of the apocrypha movement.

Last edited:

Lifebreather

Veteran
Been house hunting. What a shit show it is right now.

Changing regulations, zoning, influx of people moving here, insane traffic, skyrocketing prices...

Used to be able to get a mansion for what a run down dump on an acre costs nowadays. By "used to" I mean 4-5 years ago. The most affordable larger homes are clearly owned by hoarders. It's hilarious in a tragic way...or tragic in a hilarious way.

I'm not complaining, just stating the facts, my realtor isn't real thrilled about the prospects, either. He's called me back completely nixing properties before I've even been to them.

I hope other people are having an easier time with this.

But, on a lighter note...nugs. Thank goodness for green, such a consistent driving force in my life.

Chem D, the variegated cut. The queen. Probably will never let her out of my garden.
attachment.php

Lucinda Williams, this stuff is just caked. Great all-arounder.
attachment.php

U-Dub, reeks of a pine forest. Old school favorite, this was a very frequent visitor to my locale in the late 90s/early 00s.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_7336.jpg
    IMG_7336.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7901.jpg
    IMG_7901.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 10
  • new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 9

Lifebreather

Veteran
Figured Id also throw this out there.

Here is a male I got from a chem D x tang tang pairing SELFHEMPLOYED did when he got hold of the tang tang male from...tierra rojo I think?

Going to be growing this out and doing a light dusting here in the next round or two.

The females of this cross produce some crazy frosty nugs that were well received by the dispensaries and patients, locally.

Also, it not being a cookies cross really lights a fire under me. Looking for something new to pop, might be seeds of my own, finally.

Something else weird, someone reported my account on Instagram after I posted this. No joke. I got the letter with this photo that was reported, and got soft-locked for a day or two. People are straaaaange...

attachment.php

Attachments

• male.jpg
    male.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 11

Lifebreather

Veteran
Some seeded Sherb and some strange seed from it, and taproots stretching from that strange seed.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• faith1.jpg
    faith1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8237.jpg
    IMG_8237.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8236.jpg
    IMG_8236.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8235.jpg
    IMG_8235.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 12
  • sherbseed1.jpg
    sherbseed1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 15

Lifebreather

Veteran
no way do the roots merge in those/that seedling/s?

No, sorry.

That's just how the pic was taken

You guys in Oregon are growing beautiful buds man.....a lot of great looking stuff!!!!
I'd love to live were I could grow 4 plants legal for rec use. Much respect man those buds shots some of the best I've seen

It's pretty great, the prices here are getting really low. Indoor for $50/oz out the door...none of the sexier varieties, but certainly competent dank.

My main problem I have is the glut of cookies crosses. I've been to dispensaries who have glue, a couple local flavors, and then 20 cookies crosses. They smoke so remarkably similar, I'm amazed it flies. But here we are...

Your buddage is beautiful LB.

:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
No, sorry.

That's just how the pic was taken

It's pretty great, the prices here are getting really low. Indoor for $50/oz out the door...none of the sexier varieties, but certainly competent dank.

My main problem I have is the glut of cookies crosses. I've been to dispensaries who have glue, a couple local flavors, and then 20 cookies crosses. They smoke so remarkably similar, I'm amazed it flies. But here we are...

:tiphat:

Lol damn $50oz.....it's at least $150 or more for dirtweed....shit that's brown headache shitweed. $300-400 for the good stuff if you want it. It's always been expensive. Even 25yrs ago good weed $250oz. There not a lot of smokers here it's mainly pillbillys.....there a certain crowd that smokes. 25 yrs ago I knew 10guys that sold weed with 10 min drive. Now I know 1 guy period lol!!!! But I'd love to be able to get some of the Oregon strains, you guys are growing beautiful stuff my man!!!!:tiphat:

justiceman

Veteran
Those are some top notch flowers. Much props to you. I'll definitely be following along for the ride here:tiphat:

Lifebreather

Veteran
Lol damn $50oz.....it's at least $150 or more for dirtweed....shit that's brown headache shitweed. $300-400 for the good stuff if you want it. It's always been expensive. Even 25yrs ago good weed $250oz. There not a lot of smokers here it's mainly pillbillys.....there a certain crowd that smokes. 25 yrs ago I knew 10guys that sold weed with 10 min drive. Now I know 1 guy period lol!!!! But I'd love to be able to get some of the Oregon strains, you guys are growing beautiful stuff my man!!!!:tiphat:

The low prices extend to all facets of the rec market. A friend and Iwere laughing over an ad we saw asking for a lead grower. You did everything imaginable required by a grow site except provide your own genetic library. Cleaning, cloning, tagging, thinning, full irrigation, organic pest maintenance (including knocking down a current broad mite infestation), ventilation and air movement, lighting and supplemental lighting requirements, nutrient requirements, have to know the latest techniques available for highest yield capabilities and highest potency tests, vast knowledge of all strains on the market, trimming, curing, packing, delivery, storage...you name it.

$16/hr

Those are some top notch flowers. Much props to you. I'll definitely be following along for the ride here:tiphat:

Thanks man! Same to you, thoroughly enjoying your work! Glad to have you on board.

Lifebreather

Veteran
Damn, it's been a while since I posted in this. Been relatively busy with fatherhood n all, so there's that.

A few more plants I've grown out in the meanwhile.

Golden Ticket, nice sour lime flavor, decent smoke.
attachment.php

This is a cross I made of Orignal Glue S1 x Chem D, I called he Chem G for the meantime. I lost her last round due to heat problems that destroyed my clones, but I have a ton of seeds to go through to find this pheno again. A big hit gives you a real cold forehead and the sweats. Stronger than both parent. Strong Chem D terps.
attachment.php

attachment.php

This is the dried bud from one of my chemD x tang tang crosses. I don't remember which, this was a table full of random crosses to see if anything of decent quality came from it. I'd say it certainly did, but I'm not exactly itching to pop a bunch more seeds right now.
attachment.php

Attachments

• tcc3.jpg
    tcc3.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8310.jpg
    IMG_8310.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8311.jpg
    IMG_8311.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8669.jpg
    IMG_8669.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 12
M

Mr. Sparkle

Nice buds there Lifebreather, and life always come first im sure you have been enjoying it

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Just found your thread Lifebreather. Excellent flowers man your passion for the plant really shows :respect:, looking forward to more updates.

:kewlpics:

Lifebreather

Veteran
Nice buds there Lifebreather, and life always come first im sure you have been enjoying it

Being a parent is a lot of fun and quite a bit of frustration. I'm hoping to keep my hair another year or two but I'm not expecting a miracle, lol.

Just found your thread Lifebreather. Excellent flowers man your passion for the plant really shows :respect:, looking forward to more updates.

:kewlpics:

Thank you! I've been at it for a while, took years to refine everything down to a system that works most of the time.

That Chem G sure looks tasty.:jawdrop:

Thick flavor. That phenotype is what is going to force me to pop 25 seeds of it sometime in the near future. I have some dry shots of her here...gotta dig 'em out of the hard drive.

Pardon the quality, the resolution really gets nerfed here.
attachment.php

Attachments

• chemg01.jpg
    chemg01.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 11