What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Rose by Heath Robinson

SMOKE-ONE

I've seen this strain mention several times but havent seen much info concerning its quality of smoke and growth.If anybody have any experience with this strain please chim in and post pics if ya got some.I always thought it was a clone only but i found it in seed form today,and want to know if its worthy to be added to my collection.

vapedg13

Veteran
here ya go

HPIM2556.jpg

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
this is a strain i am interested in acquiring myself...

Dirtboy808

Veteran
I ran some this last winter outside it didn't get fat buds but that happens when taking something inside and going out at a hard time of year ( like 50in of rain in 3 mos). But the color is off the charts it is black and deep purple I will try to get some pics. I smelt a little grape when growing.I over ferted it, she seems to be a light eater, so the taste is ok, light. I'm going to start the rest of my seeds end of summer and they will do fine. Everyone I showed the buds to love the color. Aloha

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Does anyone know if Heath Robinson is still around?

I saw he had got his hands on a "Dizzy" plant by FET, I'd love to know if there was a chance to get a Dizzy with purple buds.

I seems like all those Aussie stealth strains have disappeared...

homebrew420

She is pretty. Wonder about potency though. I searched for this one for a few years, didn't know the right folks though. Got Dpd instead. Color is the same from pink to black/purp. Med stone, just pleasant stone and bland flavor.
Purple varieties tend, ime, are a not quite as smooth of a smoke.
Anyone smoke any?

bigshawn

I've ran it a couple times, heath sent me standards and fems in seed form, they are easy to grow, get pretty big, the smoke is more of a day smoke sativa type of course not all plants purple up mine got done in 10-11 weeks...... sorry no pics.

jm420

Veteran
smokin som of heaths BR X (capt K)Ortega .absolute killa .It was made by a member here to increase the potency in the BR.and it hits the markwhile keeping the puprle trait going.
definately a day time smoke ,its that kind of weed that makes you paranoid to drive ,brain rushing at a million miles an hour .hardest nugs ive ever grown .I think you can find some BR crosses around I remember seeing some stuff on the bay a while agobut any how
off to smoke some sfvxcd now thats the shit
btw

I think its alot like DPD ,beatiful but a great plant to cross with to bring out more

growhi

POISON GENETICS' BLACK DIESEL:
(Heath Robinson's Black Rose x Reservoir's Sour Diesel IBL)

The incredibly beautiful and elusive Black Rose (Cherry AK47/BlackBerry x PurpleShivaSkunk) meets the legendary Sour Diesel! Beauty and the Beast collide in this all new Poison Genetics strain! The classic deep-purple pheno of Black Rose has now been fully fueled up with potent high-grade Diesel! Get em' while they last...these will surely go fast!

i have some of these to pop should be good :)

Useless

Here are a couple pics of the BR.
The smoke is a soft hit, very floral in smell and flavor. The effect is a moderate high with a bit of body to it. Not super potent, but nice for a daytime smoke.

gallery_604_1118_3666743.jpg

gallery_604_1118_2472383.jpg

M

maya36459

ive been on the lookout for this strain. Someone had it running around like 2 years ago but haven't seen it since. People try to tell me that Sugar Black Rose is almost the same thing. Lies.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Outdoor Black Rose.....the genetics are Heath's.

Please don't send me PM's for any thank you.

Robm4n

they are mild in potency, but they are very good for breeding if your into that sort of thing!!