Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Well Wishes > Rip X. Rip Avicii.

Thread Title Search
Rip X. Rip Avicii. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-06-2018, 06:08 AM #1
Alpha Ava

Alpha Ava is on a distinguished road
Rip X. Rip Avicii.

Discuss.
Alpha Ava is offline Quote

Old 10-06-2018, 07:13 AM #2
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
X? Malcolm X? Or which X?

Avicii I know cause my ex girlfriend loved his stuff, especially them 'Hey Brother' and 'Wake me up' songs. Not my cup of tea, but guy had talent when it comes to producing catchy pop music stuff like that. I'd rather listen to his tunes than some weird shit like mumble rap or whatever else brain dead garbage is popular with some of the kids these days.

Shame to see him go at such a young age, but I guess he had issues with mental health and booze.. Not a big believer in the conspiracy stuff surrounding his death. I remember being pissed off reading some news article about him dying moments after it happened. The site had a facebook powered comment section mostly filled with shocked RIP comments from fans and thing. But there were a couple of dickholes with comments like "Dude, who cares. Metallica (or whatever other band they adore) is real music and this guy was just a DJ who made computer beats". Like their opinion is the only one that counts and whatever music they like is the only stuff worth rocking. These guys didn't even wait for the body to turn cold before spewing their crap all over the comment section, like a decent human being would. Just keep it to yourself and shut the fuck up, at the very least wait a couple of days. One comment just said "I've never heard of this guy ". Judging by the posters profile picture, he was a guy in his late 50's or so. You'd think a guy that age would know when to shut up, but you'd be wrong. Not only a useless comment that shows everyone reading the comment section what a dumb asshole you are, thinking that this fucking guy not knowing Avicii dude was worth mentioning. But also pretty heartless considering that the dude died way before his time and left his family and loved ones missing him. But who cares about that, some people have to comment on everything just cause they can. No matter how pointless the comment might be. That's not only real dumb, but totally uncool. Grown fucking guy should know better..

Ummmm, I might be getting slightly of topic, but U said 'discuss', so there u go..

Rest in peace Avicii, we hardly knew ye. And fuck mumble tap, those metalhead douche bags still beating of to Metallica album covers, and that old silly dumb ass comment guy.

BadTicket is offline Quote

Old 10-07-2018, 07:17 AM #3
Alpha Ava

Alpha Ava is on a distinguished road
Good post, badticket. X is the rapper that died after leaving the car dealership. its always a tragedy in our community when something like this happens.

Quote:
X has been a controversial figure in music
https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...tentacion-dead
Alpha Ava is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2018, 02:20 AM #4
joyknights

joyknights will become famous soon enough
It's been a couple of months ago since he died. I still hear his song on the radio and on some music channel.
joyknights is offline Quote