What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ace Pic Place

Buddler

Veteran
Ok so its a thread for all the great Ace growers to show off their Ace gems.Im not a big talker (crappy typer) but love the pics and I'm sure many are the same.So heres a few to start.Please come by and drop some pics..:tiphat: BUD

Buddler

Veteran
I know most guys prefer sats here but this bubba hash plant wont go away. this one has the bubba smell and taste but stretches like a big hash plant with loads of smaller dense frosties anyways .:joint:

island_organics

Bubba kush x hash plant
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Buddler

Veteran
Nice work Buddler bro. Your GT looks like a massive yielder.

Thanks WG good too see ya, the GT is in its own league for yield and potency and crazy vigour those were my first ace plants in gallon pots of coco. :thank you: B

jaype

@Buddler awesome pics bro those are some big buds. @island_organics that cross is a heavy yielder as well and some nice Trich coverage.

island_organics

ISLE those are some beautiful shots .You should enter in bud of the month. B
Thanks man, i´ll check it out :tiphat:

@island_organics that cross is a heavy yielder as well and some nice Trich coverage.
She was a great plant and i lost the mother! Luckily i crossed her with a pck male, and i have 6 beautiful seedlings at 3 weeks old that all look very vigorous. One in particular is smelling loud in a perfumed turd sort of way.

Latest posts

Latest posts