Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > GGG - Baby Breath (Freedom Baby x Grateful Breath)

Thread Title Search
GGG - Baby Breath (Freedom Baby x Grateful Breath) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2015, 02:27 PM #1
TheHazeyMn

TheHazeyMn will become famous soon enoughTheHazeyMn will become famous soon enough
GGG - Baby Breath (Freedom Baby x Grateful Breath)

Hello all,

I am trying to get some information on GGG's "Baby Breath" which is a Freedom Baby (Harlequin x Jo OG) x Grateful Breath...I have really been looking for some grateful/mendo breath beans however they have eluded me thus far.... I have seen GGG and a few others post up pics of the Baby Breath, and it looks absolutely top notch. I just haven't talked to anyone who has grown/smoked any yet.... My question is really regarding the CBD (Harlequin) component of this cross... I really don't need/care for CBD too much, so it isn't much of a dealbreaker to me... I'm more worried about how that will carry over to the offspring.

If anyone here has any information on the Baby Breath, please let me know as I am trying to decide whether to purchase a pack or not. I would really like to find a GB dominant pheno.

Thanks guys!
TheHazeyMn is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2015, 05:02 AM #2
Jack O'Neill

Jack O'Neill is on a distinguished road
whenever the bog is back up and running. the GB is usually in stock.
there having complaint issues right now so i would wait.
Jack O'Neill is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2015, 12:34 AM #3
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
bog is up at the green pool
they seem to have gotten the issues straightened out

Old 04-14-2015, 05:27 AM #4
plastochron

plastochron will become famous soon enoughplastochron will become famous soon enoughplastochron will become famous soon enough

Pic of a ~2:1 cbda:thca pheno of freedom baby. I have a couple of other 1:1 phenos... one super chunker and one limey noser.

About 1/4 of the seedlings had significant amounts of cbd (cbda-thca synthase heterozygous).

If GGG used a freedom baby mama that had one cbda synthase allele then you can expect about 1/4 of the seedlings to have significant amounts of cbd. If they used a thca synthase homozygote there won't be significant amounts of cbd.

Anyways, all of the phenos I flowered out were frosty and dense... so much so I had a hell of a time narrowing the phenos down.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gg19.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	312810

- Proverbs 8:19
plastochron is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2015, 09:45 AM #5
Jack O'Neill

nice review

Old 05-22-2015, 04:13 AM #6
TheHazeyMn

TheHazeyMn will become famous soon enoughTheHazeyMn will become famous soon enough
Awesome, that Baby Breath is absolutely beautiful!! I need to grab a pack of those... I managed to snag the last pack of the Mendo Breath F2's from Herbies the other day and I grabbed a pack of the Grateful Breath F2's at the cup in Denver. Stoked to get them going.

Old 05-22-2015, 04:52 PM #7
Jack O'Neill

i know that cost you a pretty penny for MB at herbies..
GB f2s? i think those are breeder stash...
nice pickup on both..
are they in water?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-02-2015, 12:05 AM #8
TheHazeyMn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
i know that cost you a pretty penny for MB at herbies..
GB f2s? i think those are breeder stash...
nice pickup on both..
are they in water?
The Grateful Breath's just hit the water last night, had a terrible soil problem with my seed starting mix (never happened in over 10yrs) and I lost quite a bit of gear... Nothing that I was out of, but loosing 3x WiFi43 x FaceOff beans hurts regardless....5 left.... Mendo Breaths are already in the soil, plan on having everything rolling by this weekend... I got the MendoBreath F2's for $140 shipped, not too bad considering how hard they are to find right now.... And yeah the Grateful Breath F2's were a Cup pickup, untested.

Old 11-24-2015, 06:06 PM #9
Yourname420

Yourname420 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by plastochron View Post
View Image

Pic of a ~2:1 cbda:thca pheno of freedom baby. I have a couple of other 1:1 phenos... one super chunker and one limey noser.

About 1/4 of the seedlings had significant amounts of cbd (cbda-thca synthase heterozygous).

If GGG used a freedom baby mama that had one cbda synthase allele then you can expect about 1/4 of the seedlings to have significant amounts of cbd. If they used a thca synthase homozygote there won't be significant amounts of cbd.

Anyways, all of the phenos I flowered out were frosty and dense... so much so I had a hell of a time narrowing the phenos down.
The bud is shooting nanners in the pic did it throw nanners towards the end?
Yourname420 is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2015, 05:26 AM #10
plastochron

plastochron will become famous soon enoughplastochron will become famous soon enoughplastochron will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourname420 View Post
The bud is shooting nanners in the pic did it throw nanners towards the end?
i just spent about 3 minutes starring at a blown up version of this pic and i cannot find the nanners you're referring to... i pollinated this female and i see is a couple of flowers that fell off the pollinator when i shook him around the room but no nanners.

- Proverbs 8:19
plastochron is offline Quote