Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > 5K OG - Information???

Thread Title Search
5K OG - Information??? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2015, 08:13 PM #1
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
5K OG - Information???

I'm just curious about the background on this cut...

Seems to be one of the harder to locate OG's - and beyond that no one but GGG seems to have ever worked with her... (to my knowledge)...

I had the pleasure of puffing on her and I loved the effects she produced and the flavor was straight, pure, nothing but fuel / gasoline.

She had much more golf ball type nugs than some of the other OG's - but the high was true to type old school heady OG - not a heavier stone like you'd expect when looking at her flowers.

To date, she was one of my favorite OGs - and I just don't understand why I never see more threads or talk of people growing her...I know I'd absolutely just love to have her in the stable again.

5K OG grown by Phillthy:

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any answers / information on her!

dank.Frank
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:48 PM #2
cloudsclouds

cloudsclouds will become famous soon enough
Same as with the OG Joseph.

I didnt hear about any other company breeding with him, and still, what ive seen is stellar (only grown chem d x og jo, but its my favorite herb. For your information, i grow only bodhi, ggg and now karma, and they all make fire, so favorite amongst many fires).

And again i would like to point to the phenomenon that ggg doesnt seem to restock their previous lines. Very, very strange company imo.

Oh and the 5k looks amazing, peace brother Frank
cloudsclouds is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:07 PM #3
Yodaweed

Yodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudsclouds View Post
Same as with the OG Joseph.

I didnt hear about any other company breeding with him, and still, what ive seen is stellar (only grown chem d x og jo, but its my favorite herb. For your information, i grow only bodhi, ggg and now karma, and they all make fire, so favorite amongst many fires).

And again i would like to point to the phenomenon that ggg doesnt seem to restock their previous lines. Very, very strange company imo.

Oh and the 5k looks amazing, peace brother Frank
Joseph OG is not an OG, that's why they took the OG off it's name.
Yodaweed is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 04:38 AM #4
BlackBuds

BlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the roughBlackBuds is a jewel in the rough
Growing some Pepe Le Dank (5k OG x MNS G13 Skunk) right now so I hope I can see some 5k expressions. Not great germ rates but got a couple to sprout. I'll post something if it looks promising.

BlackBuds is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2015, 07:06 PM #5
Jack O'Neill

Jack O'Neill is on a distinguished road
i believe 5k og is from hazeman.
and they did take the og off of joseph. its just joseph
i missed out on pepe. nice score. black
Jack O'Neill is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2016, 05:10 PM #6
Drucifer

Drucifer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
i believe 5k og is from hazeman.
and they did take the og off of joseph. its just joseph
i missed out on pepe. nice score. black

5K og is not from Hazeman. He has the cut, but it came from Gage's stables. Same with Grape Stomper, AWW, etc.
Drucifer is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2016, 08:23 PM #7
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
So are you saying that 5k was made by GageGreen? If so, what is the lineage? It's a cut I'd love to find again and learn more about.

dank.Frank
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR

Old 04-01-2016, 08:49 PM #8
vapeorbong

vapeorbong has a spectacular aura aboutvapeorbong has a spectacular aura aboutvapeorbong has a spectacular aura aboutvapeorbong has a spectacular aura about
"Gage Green Genetics - Joseph

Joseph is a 'bag seed' male pheno found in a batch of Underdawg OG. For GGG this pheno has proven himself to be a superior model to introduce into the cannabis gene pool. Through careful pollen renderings, Joseph has passed many of his fine qualities on to future generations. The first things we think about when we talk about Joseph is his smell, potency, and strong structure and vigor. Our extensive in house and public testing of hybrid offspirng have shown to have some great results."

From what ive seen in other forums the 5K OG is supposedly an OG that smells closer to a box of fruity pebbles cereal rather than the typical pine-sol funk. Some say if its not a pinesol its not OG but they swear it is real tight held OG from back in the day

Last edited by vapeorbong; 04-01-2016 at 09:04 PM..
vapeorbong is offline Quote

Old 04-01-2016, 09:25 PM #9
Biatchzxz
Where am I?

Biatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really nice
Alls I know is she looks wonderful. And your right haven't seen much more talk about it. Just one of those strains that are either a "unicorn" or just neglected to speak More about it. Sometimes it's good though because those strains that you don't see often and know are fire. Just gives it more value since it's not flooded all over
Biatchzxz is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2016, 08:43 PM #10
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

The 5K I had and puffed was NOT fruity at all. It was straight gasoline and very slight pine. Mostly just gasoline. I really liked the high on her and the nuggets she formed. Didn't like that every time I smoked her she gave me cotton mouth.

Really just looking for more information on the cut in general.

dank.Frank
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR