Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > Joseph OG?

Thread Title Search
Joseph OG? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2015, 12:58 AM #21
Darealkingjames

Darealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMarvin View Post
Which shop had the mendo breath your buddy is runnin? I saw it in san jose at elemental ,first time i had ever seen a ggg clone for donation.Hopefully we start seeing a little bit more ggg cuts would be nice for more people to experience ggg. Not everybody likes pheno hunting with packs of beans.
Midnight Farms and All Star Clones has the Mendo Breath clones. My buddy got a lot of stuff from them the past couple months. Mendo Breath, Diamond OG, Key Lime Pie, Blueberry Cookies and some others
Darealkingjames is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-02-2015, 02:09 AM #22
MartianMarvin

MartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura about
right on kingjames..what did your buddy think of the blueberry cookies? any pics ?that caught my attention actually got it as well as the purple city gsc one gonna run soon mom tem first.diamond og hadnt heard of it but everyone with the cookie talk gotta find a cookie cut instead of a new og . take it easy
MartianMarvin is offline Quote

Old 09-02-2015, 03:41 AM #23
Darealkingjames

Darealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMarvin View Post
right on kingjames..what did your buddy think of the blueberry cookies? any pics ?that caught my attention actually got it as well as the purple city gsc one gonna run soon mom tem first.diamond og hadnt heard of it but everyone with the cookie talk gotta find a cookie cut instead of a new og . take it easy
He hasn't flowered anything out yet just been getting really setup again but hope to see some pics soon. No problem bro anytime I can help I will

Old 08-26-2016, 07:41 PM #24
Yodaweed

Yodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darealkingjames View Post
Yea I def believe that Jo OG is a product of the Underdawg being pollinated by some rogue pollen. Lost of people report sweet tasting and smelling phenols from his offspring. Lots of people get mad at them for calling him an OG cus he doesn't always produce OG type phenos but he is a good male and he makes great crosses tho. For all the complaints try don't call him OG just Jo
This is very accurate from my experience, he produces a sweet strain, not a typical OG, in my opinion a bit lack luster on the flavor department.
Yodaweed is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2016, 10:01 PM #25
Darealkingjames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaweed View Post
This is very accurate from my experience, he produces a sweet strain, not a typical OG, in my opinion a bit lack luster on the flavor department.
Not always it def throws out OG phenos but I haven't grown anything that is lacking in flavor from him. The Grateful Breath was straight cookie gas very flavorful

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2016, 10:15 PM #26
greenghost420

greenghost420 will become famous soon enoughgreenghost420 will become famous soon enough
thats from the cooks tho, not jo lol
greenghost420 is offline Quote

Old 09-06-2016, 05:18 AM #27
m4k

m4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura aboutm4k has a spectacular aura about
The trolls are here. Couldn't talk enough shit at rollitup so you found your way here. There are quite a few shit talkers here. This industry is filled with people that lack respect or proper upbringing. Gage Green Genetics have won two first place cannabis cups back to back this year were with strains featuring the Joseph.

Joseph takes a gentle backseat when it comes to allowing females to express themselves. His appearances are made in vigor, frost production and high THC percentages. Huge trichome heads from the diesel. Flavor is mixed but when an offspring receives his chem/diesel/kush flavor, it is out of the world. Because Joseph has exotic skunk and haze characteristics within his ancestry, the crosses tend to express a few variants that are not always "OG." Sometimes he lets the mom shine, sometimes he expresses a hazy aroma, sometimes he is pure fuel.

We like to work with wild plants, not highly inbred species that only possess a few layers of complexities rather than a whole spectrum of flavor. When we find these genetics, Joseph, Mendo Montage, et cetera, the flavors are less defined and possess more layers. To the undistinguished tongue, this mixture of colors appears brown and muddled. But to someone with acute tastes and sensitivities, these mixture of colors are masterful paintings of landscapes and new worlds..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:26 PM #28
Darealkingjames

I love Jo he is a stud IMHO. Everything I have ran with him as papa has been fire and I haven't seen too much that didn't look good coming from him. m4k it's trolls everywhere especially on these forums but you can't please everyone. Bring back some of the old crosses with him

Old 09-19-2016, 02:18 AM #29
plastochron

plastochron will become famous soon enoughplastochron will become famous soon enoughplastochron will become famous soon enough
have yet to not find at least one killer pheno out of any pack of beans blessed by the pollen of jo... i have popped over 1k beans of ggg, the majority of which have jo as their papa

- Proverbs 8:19
plastochron is offline Quote

Old 10-06-2016, 11:30 PM #30
greenghost420

greenghost420 will become famous soon enoughgreenghost420 will become famous soon enough
i was just kidding ! lol i havent had a fair selection to judge honestly. out of 20 seeds i got 5 ladies between cherry n banana puff. mendodawg was my fav which i sadly lost on accident. bright moments was average while greatful grape was good. this last banana oheno is pretty good actually..
greenghost420 is offline Quote