Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > Joseph OG?

Thread Title Search
Joseph OG? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-12-2015, 12:28 PM #11
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
The Joseph OG is a direct descendent of the Original Headband (not the 707 remake) aka Daywrecker or Underdawg. It is a cross of the Chemdawg 91 x [Mass Super Skunk x NL]. It is a mix of the Chemdawg and Sour Diesel heritage. This is a cut that a handful of growers guard with their lives. The Joseph OG is our best representation of what the Underdawg has to offer.

Quote from I forget.. haha

Old 06-05-2015, 03:20 AM #12
Reformist

Reformist is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Green View Post
Underdog OG bagseed
This came from the breeder himself at the Emerald Cup. Although who knows, could easily be a ploy to throw us off. Seems far too good to be some random but I got a male in some Nevada County Sour Diesel bag seed that's shaping up to be something really special.
Reformist is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2015, 06:07 AM #13
greenghost420

greenghost420 will become famous soon enoughgreenghost420 will become famous soon enough
they forgot to tell you that loompas underdawg produces almost no viable pollen. while s1 is possible im thinking there was a male or another fem donor.
greenghost420 is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2015, 05:05 AM #14
HGseeds

HGseeds is on a distinguished road
I'm currently running and the blue dynamic (blue dynamite og x Joseph og) lots of vigor
HGseeds is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2015, 03:02 AM #15
Darealkingjames

Darealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the rough
Yea I def believe that Jo OG is a product of the Underdawg being pollinated by some rogue pollen. Lost of people report sweet tasting and smelling phenols from his offspring. Lots of people get mad at them for calling him an OG cus he doesn't always produce OG type phenos but he is a good male and he makes great crosses tho. For all the complaints try don't call him OG just Jo
Darealkingjames is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-02-2015, 03:55 AM #16
greenghost420

greenghost420 will become famous soon enoughgreenghost420 will become famous soon enough
they shoulldve took jo and hit that to the underdawg cut and then looked thruogh f2s of that cross. bet there would have been some studs in there!
greenghost420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:36 AM #17
Darealkingjames

Darealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the roughDarealkingjames is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenghost420 View Post
they should've took jo and hit that to the underdawg cut and then looked through f2s of that cross. bet there would have been some studs in there!
I bet they have done it already and aren't testing them yet or will release them at the Cups. They make so many f1 crosses they cant even keep up lol. If Jo did come from Underdawg that would be worth looking through it

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2015, 08:22 AM #18
MartianMarvin

MartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura about

really wish one of the big clon companies in the bay would offer some ggg cuts would be doing the coomunity a solid.only have seen mendo breath around but no og or stomper Xs
MartianMarvin is offline Quote

Old 09-01-2015, 04:43 PM #19
Darealkingjames

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMarvin View Post
really wish one of the big clon companies in the bay would offer some ggg cuts would be doing the coomunity a solid.only have seen mendo breath around but no og or stomper Xs
I guess somebody with a lil leeway that found some fire could put something out. I'm sure that how the Mendo Breath got out there. Got a buddy trying the Mendo Breath now so gonna see what it look like

Old 09-01-2015, 09:52 PM #20
MartianMarvin

MartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura aboutMartianMarvin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darealkingjames View Post
I guess somebody with a lil leeway that found some fire could put something out. I'm sure that how the Mendo Breath got out there. Got a buddy trying the Mendo Breath now so gonna see what it look like
Which shop had the mendo breath your buddy is runnin? I saw it in san jose at elemental ,first time i had ever seen a ggg clone for donation.Hopefully we start seeing a little bit more ggg cuts would be nice for more people to experience ggg. Not everybody likes pheno hunting with packs of beans.
MartianMarvin is offline Quote