Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > The Bastards Series

Thread Title Search
The Bastards Series Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2016, 10:24 PM #31
keyplay

keyplay will become famous soon enoughkeyplay will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by I wood View Post
I thank you for the info as well.

I'm the kind of person who believes people until I have a reason not to.
Two very different stories leave me not knowing what to think.

Oh well, im happy to test the seeds and judge them on their own.
Where did you get the seeds you are happy to test? Is there anything I can help you with?

"If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right"
Hunter S. Thompson
keyplay is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2016, 10:44 PM #32
keyplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBuck View Post
AfghanKush420, gage greens columbian "breedstock" (both the black & gold) came from 2 packs of 5 seeds each. Thats 5 SEEDS per variety, not 5 packs, that were gifted to him by user Oldhand (thats me).

After a massive freak out, over a matter unrelated, he claimed that the seeds i sent him free of charge, as a gift, were not authentic. Obviously they were authentic.
That was the last communication I had with gage green a.k.a. keyplay, or ever care to have.

Lo and behold, several months later, I see he has released "authentic" columbian gold & black varieties to several seedbanks on the web.

The fact that he is now making money off of obvious f-2's of half packs of landrace genetics i gifted him for free sickens me to my core.

The reason there is no solid info listed on these columbian varieties he sells is because he doesnt have any info to list.

His 'old school' afghan haze seeds and 'pure kush' cutting came from user Medic.
The Pure Kush is also known as 'Candy Kush' or 'Hollywood Pure Kush'.

The afghan haze is simply mr nice/shantibabas work he's trying to pass off as his own. Nothing more.

The "grape stomper" aka "sour grapes" as well as the "aloha white widow" are varieties that old overgrow member 'jojorizo' handed out. Nothing more.

The "Chemdawg Sour Diesel" was bred & sold by 'J' of Elite Genetics Seed co. before his bust. Nothing more.

I dont even want to know how gage green aquired the rest of his so-called "breedstock".

Long story short gage green is a liar and a thief.
He seems to have no problem profiteering off the hard work of others.
In my neck of the woods we call this type of person a parasite or "bottom-feeder".

I would advice you, and all others reading this, to stay away from gage green group.
I'm a firm believer in karma, and believe me when i tell you there is alot of bad karma associated with this guy, his dealings, and his "breedstock".

That being said, if you are looking to get ahold of some authentic old columbians, I can whole-heartedly recommend you talk to Cannabiogen or Ace Seeds. They both have help desks here.
Also take a look at Tropical Seeds Company and Underground Seeds. I have had dealings with all of the above mentioned and found them to be honest and respectable folks. A pleasure to deal with.

If you still need the background info on the columbians gage green is selling feel free to pm me anytime here & i can fill you in.

Good luck & stay safe,
Unclebuck (oldhand)
Your recollection of the events are misleading lies and I'm not going to let this go without clarifying a few issues. First of all, I don't usually mind what you self-hating archon infected types say about me on a personal level. Your bad vibes and hate will devour you and lead you to many dead ends and failures as you know too well. I've done more in my life as a successful businessperson, artist, and thinker and have not gotten to where I am today by stealing or by being shitty to good people. Most consider me to be a hard working, honest, and very generous person. One tendency i seem to recognize among you rabid back biting types is that you project a lot of your numerous shortcomings and failures in typical "loser" like fashion.

7 years ago I met you through your good friend, Matt Riot, and was under the impression you were a humble , honest , and forthright person in need of some help to get back on your feet. I tried to help you by giving you a grow light set up and a few goodies so you could get your medicine issues squared away. I made up a pretty nice care package for you needed help. My reality recalls asking you where you got the "Black" and "Gold" Colombian seeds and you told me you got them from a friend who told you their origin was from Northern Colombia. Thats all I had to go on and thats all you were going to give me. So I began to research the beans with photos of my grow and as much information as I could provide. I asked questions from knowledgeable folks within the community as you just kept making retarded statements saying "I don't know" to my simple questions. How about this-Do you remember HHF? He's the person who gifted you the beans. He also stated they were gifted to you as Colombian Gold Bud F1s. WTF? You've known this for over 7 years and you carry on with your deception. The only posts I see from you over here at ICMag are you asking for free shit or this one here where you talk shit. No grow logs, No pics, No really solid information on anything cannabis related and you purposely withheld info for what reason? Its safe for us to conclude you are a loser who deceives good people and you've apparently been doing this shit for years. There's more.

Your assessment of our work and where it came from is false. I have pictures of a Gold #6 we used and my notes are intact (yes, I do take notes, do you?) 10blacks/10 golds which is not impressive, but all I had. I selected and worked extensively with these 20 plants and grew them to 12' plus in the Oakland hills. I cloned, made notes, and did all kinds of pollenations. However, this thread is about our bastard work. F2s? You don't even know what an F2 is so STFU. I knew all along they had been worked by someone and I made them available because they were very much worth doing so.

I never received any Pure Kush cuts from Medic . He's another one of your good friends with heavy sociopathic tendencies so, lets get real. Mention his name anywhere and you 'll automatically be discredited by anyone who has been around long enough to watch him create chaos and divide within the community. There are people who really want to hurt this rat if they ever see him. Your little circle is corrupt and rotting from inside. Maybe we should refer to you as Uncle Maggot.

The Afghan Haze-Yes we have worked with Shantibaba's work and give him kudos and credit whenever possible. He is an all around good guy who you should be respectful of for his extreme accomplishments. When he was on his game, he was magnificent and we all owe him our gratitude and positive thoughts.

Grape Stomper-Jojorizo was my friend and mentor. He gifted me all the work I needed to create world class strains for the rest of my life because thats what was meant to be. He was a true friend and for you to make things up (jojorizo RIP ) is a low blow to myself and many who remember him as a cool dude, a master grower, and a pretty damn good breeder. Typical of a loser like you to make shit up about someone you never met and never will. Grape Stomper was created from the Santa Rosa Purple Elephant gifted to me by Jojo but not one of his creations. The Chemdog Sour Diesel was acquired by me from another coffee cup pollen chucker loser named Jon at Elite. The females were garbage and culled almost immediately. I will test the grape stomper for a genetic profile as I believe she actually exhibits Jojo's Crystal Locomotive traits and it makes more sense as we break it down.

Lets talk about your character- You have none. Trying to help you or even conversing with you was shortlived because you outright lied to me on more than one occasion about going to work on a project with meth head Carnack. I warned you about having to do anything with this crankster though you played stupid and told me he was not the person heading the project. Come to find out, you were in Nor Cal working at Old Bob's place with Carnack himself. What happened after that UncleSchmuck? Maybe you need a recall-You guys were raided and all was lost? No pay, no fame, no meds, no nothing. Was that your meth pipe the cops found? You are such an unhealthy person spiritually and emotionally. Do you still have that mouth full of rotten teeth you were whining about when I tried to help you? You and manic Matt Riot with his herm-prone fems and a running metahdone habit are nothing more than a cancer I removed from my circle because telling lies and blaming people for your shitty existence is the only thing you lowlife's know. I've thought about you dark hearted bastards very seldom and I dont give a fuck about your ridiculous situations. Instead, I've kept my focus on my craft and overlooked much up until now. I'm going to illustrate who you really are and hand it to the world because you don't offer anything true and of value to anyone and its going to stop.

In conclusion, If you want to try to start some bullshit slander and deception with me, my company, and my good name? You had better be prepared for what will be unleashed on you.

Hunter S. Thompson

Last edited by keyplay; 08-07-2016 at 05:58 AM..
keyplay is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2016, 10:56 PM #33
keyplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghankush420 View Post
M4K- this might sound like a stupid question, but is Colombian Black male a landrace from Colombia?
Originally, I was told they were from Northern Colombians from UncleBuck who had sent them to the notorious NYCkid at Trichome Kings (another sad and lost karmic recipient) who gifted them to a project I was undergoing in 2010.
I did grow logs and posted pics at CannaCabanna and Mrnice.nl forums and received quite a bit of positive feedback from members there. Recently, I came upon some info from HHF at MrMice.nl forums stating he gifted them to Old Hand aka UncleSchmuck during the time frame of when we obtained them. They were gifted to Old Hand as Colombian Gold Bud F1s. Old Hand had sent them to Trichome Kings seedbank hoping to make a few bucks or "favors" from their seed sales site, however they ended up ripping breeders and customers off after stating they had been busted-NOT. They are good seeds, but we will be pulling the Colombian Bastards from market to reconfigure our info . FYI, We also gave tons of these seeds away to ICMag members and others throughout the years. I used to bake with the product as the energetic high was incredible for going to the gym or physical activities.

Hunter S. Thompson

Last edited by keyplay; 08-04-2016 at 06:23 PM..
keyplay is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:47 AM #34
Uberknot

Uberknot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyplay View Post
Yes. I was told they were from Northern Colombia from a novice who had sent them to the notorious NYCkid at Trichome Kings (another sad and lost karmic recipient) who gifted them to a project I was undergoing in 2010. There were 10 blacks and 10 golds. I found males and females as 5 of 5 in each pack. They had been worked by someone as a stable strain in the fields of their location for some time from what I can deduce.
I did grow logs and posted pics at CannaCabanna and Mrnice.nl forums and received quite a bit of positive feedback. I also gave tons of these seeds away to ICMag members and others throughout the years. I used to bake with the product as the energetic high was incredible for going to the gym or physical activities. I will be opening the seeds up again when I start our Haze projects
Interesting I just picked up some of the black bastard series from GLG. Do you know if those would be the same seeds from years ago or from the newer type?
Uberknot is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2016, 07:21 PM #35
keyplay

Let no good deed go unpunished

Last edited by keyplay; 08-04-2016 at 07:33 PM..
keyplay is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2016, 07:27 PM #36
keyplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberknot View Post
Interesting I just picked up some of the black bastard series from GLG. Do you know if those would be the same seeds from years ago or from the newer type?
They are about 5 years old. Please read my last 2 posts in this thread. If you want to trade them in we will abide, but they are really good seeds

Hunter S. Thompson
keyplay is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2016, 07:51 PM #37
I wood

I wood has disabled reputation
Quote:
Where did you get the seeds you are happy to test? Is there anything I can help you with?
Testing maybe was a bad choice of wording, I meant grow them and see what they are.
They were purchased from glg, not received as testers.
I'm good otherwise, thanks for asking.

Old 08-04-2016, 10:32 PM #38
Uberknot

Quote:
They are about 5 years old. Please read my last 2 posts in this thread. If you want to trade them in we will abide, but they are really good seeds
They are packaged extremely well in a small circle which is sealed in another layer of plastic and looks like they were packaged that way from you guys. I am not going to open them until I am ready to use them and think they will be ok even with the age of them. I really like how you made these seeds when breeding that's why I bought em. Thanks for the response I just wanted to get an idea of which I had.

Uber

Old 08-04-2016, 10:42 PM #39
Uberknot

One question if I may regarding Storage.

Better to keep in a cool dark place or fridge? just wondering about moisture etc...

Old 08-05-2016, 03:51 AM #40
keyplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberknot View Post
One question if I may regarding Storage.

Better to keep in a cool dark place or fridge? just wondering about moisture etc...
I would keep them in a dry dark container and place them in the fridge
Best of Luck to you

Hunter S. Thompson
keyplay is offline Quote