in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > The Ace Pic Place

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
The Ace Pic Place Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2018, 12:36 PM #831
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi Buddler,

Serious budding on your A5 Haze x Malawi and Nevil's Haze x Malawi!
Loving all your outdoor pics, friend!

You are right, seems the Nevil's Haze x Malawi has better mold resistance than the A5 cross, we tested both hybrids this summer in a light dep in a very hot and dry continental climate, so they didn't receive any rain and fortunately they didn't suffer from botrytis. I think Nevil selected all these elite dutch Haze hybrids indoors, and in fact they work great indoors, but most probably they were not selected to be very mold resistant outdoors, and as you know hybrids with such big and dense colas are a magnet for botrytis.

Thanks for all your great updates! Wish you are having a great start of autumn!
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:33 AM #832
Buddler

Buddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Sat View Post
Lovely colors brother ! Leaves never turn that kind of purple here !

Man, you're so right about my place being a kind of ultimate testing ground for mold resistance... Still too busy at the moment to soak the GTs, Panlawi, Malawi and Pangi seeds though...

Actually, with the last months Xs and BXs there's seeds everywhere but i just can't stop dreaming about getting more strains... A kind of madness quite familiar for most of us i'd bet...

I hope you'll forgive me for adding some color to my post with this foxy Bango's last sunrise at 44 days...

Cheers brothers !
Geezus Jonny thats very nice ! fast too foxy tailin beaut mate .┘ always welcome to post here Sticky..44 days wowo
Buddler is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:53 AM #833
Buddler

Buddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to allBuddler is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi Buddler,

Serious budding on your A5 Haze x Malawi and Nevil's Haze x Malawi!
Loving all your outdoor pics, friend!

You are right, seems the Nevil's Haze x Malawi has better mold resistance than the A5 cross, we tested both hybrids this summer in a light dep in a very hot and dry continental climate, so they didn't receive any rain and fortunately they didn't suffer from botrytis. I think Nevil selected all these elite dutch Haze hybrids indoors, and in fact they work great indoors, but most probably they were not selected to be very mold resistant outdoors, and as you know hybrids with such big and dense colas are a magnet for botrytis.

Thanks for all your great updates! Wish you are having a great start of autumn!
Howdy D i knew they weren't OD strains to begin with my fault. But took a chance was too late in year ..Have a few clones to try inside the nevmal shall live on..Thank you for the seeds enjoyed growing them
Buddler is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2018, 03:48 PM #834
Buddler

Heres some OD Panama ready to sample been curing for a while now..
Buddler is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:59 PM #835
Buddler

NEV X MAL had a sample smoke very oily malawi with a perfumey twist and potent! wow its all cerebral feel wide awake but ripped vision went blurry can stare at clouds rollin by time seems still..Ha ha sounds like a mad man talking. tripping out . Still needs time to cure stem are a liitle soft yet but nice smoke.. So thats my take on her mileage may vary ..
Buddler is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 05:55 PM #836
Sticky Sat

Sticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to allSticky Sat is a name known to all
Hey brother !

Thanks a lot for the enticing smoke report and pics...

Been dreaming days and nights about this NevMal since you mentioned her mold resistance...

A great week end to all !

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:04 PM #837
Buddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky Sat View Post
Hey brother !

Thanks a lot for the enticing smoke report and pics...

Been dreaming days and nights about this NevMal since you mentioned her mold resistance...

A great week end to all !
Thanks Sticky not very detailed smoked some when i did it lol..Forgot to mention she was chopped early too 9 weeks so i have some clones cant wait yo try indo.plus i still have four seeds left.The buds are morr sat style not dense like the a5 and open structure ..But each seed us diff so some variation..
Buddler is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 07:15 PM #838
Buddler

Thanks to Mr dubi i saved these for winter indo in case OD didnt pan out.. So now i have clones from summer run and more seeds to try... four clones 3 a5s and one nevmal and a Gt and a thai..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181012_085610.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	473137 Click image for larger version

Name:	20181012_092958.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	152.8 KB
ID:	473138
Buddler is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 01:20 AM #839
Azure

Azure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of light
Neville's Haze x Malawi Killer

I gave my buddy this Neville's Haze x Malawi Killer
Azure is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2018, 12:51 AM #840
Azure

Azure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of lightAzure is a glorious beacon of light
Here's a Malawi out in the garden.
Azure is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.