Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Colorado > Colorado networking

Thread Title Search
Colorado networking Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2018, 07:04 PM #61
Putembk

Putembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsur51 View Post
Hola Amigo!....
How ya doing big......I ain't going back. OP ain't gonna raise his voice to me and Dman doesn't seem to care....I like it here....

When you get control of the site (which is gonna happen) I will come back as a mod if you still want me.
Putembk is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 02:00 AM #62
bigsur51

bigsur51 will become famous soon enoughbigsur51 will become famous soon enough
Doing well my Friend....
Tending a few late season sativas...
bigsur51 is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2018, 02:57 AM #63
Putembk

Putembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nicePutembk is just really nice
Well those late season sativas are coming to an end Sunday. Did you see the predicted high temp.....like 29f.

Anyway glad you are back. Play around. You have to have 50 posts for some things and then we don't have access to the back. But still. The upgrades you were talking about are here.

You will run into several here from there. So your cover is already or soon will be blown.

I have to go watch the tube with the boss right not......BB in an hour....

Old 10-13-2018, 03:48 AM #64
Monty Zoomer

Monty Zoomer will become famous soon enoughMonty Zoomer will become famous soon enoughMonty Zoomer will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putembk View Post
Well those late season sativas are coming to an end Sunday. Did you see the predicted high temp.....like 29f.

Anyway glad you are back. Play around. You have to have 50 posts for some things and then we don't have access to the back. But still. The upgrades you were talking about are here.

You will run into several here from there. So your cover is already or soon will be blown.

I have to go watch the tube with the boss right not......BB in an hour....
Oh geez...back to the Dope Operas...
Monty Zoomer is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2018, 03:54 AM #65
bigsur51

If I can nurse them through Sunday night there is some pretty good weather forecast the next 10 days...

Old 10-13-2018, 04:09 AM #66
Putembk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Zoomer View Post
Oh geez...back to the Dope Operas...
Thanks Monty....got me dialed in.....that's why I have been married 44 years. Watching another now.....commercial over....

Old 10-13-2018, 04:14 AM #67
Monty Zoomer

Monty Zoomer will become famous soon enoughMonty Zoomer will become famous soon enoughMonty Zoomer will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Thanks Monty....got me dialed in.....that's why I have been married 44 years. Watching another now.....commercial over....
Coming up on 38...

But most of my watching is sports or cartoons...
Monty Zoomer is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2018, 04:25 AM #68
Putembk

Mostly sports for me as well. But BigSur who has posted above us is a member of the dark cloud. Fricken Dodgers fan. I have had to listen to him while the Dodgers kicked the Rockies butt all year long.

This guy actually casts spells on the other team....

Old 10-13-2018, 04:49 AM #69
bigsur51

My powers are neutralized here...
I cannot post a photo yet.

The Rockies had a great season.
They just need a couple more pieces to the puzzle.
Like the Dodgers getting Machado. Just in time for the playoffs.
How did L.A. do that?.

Voodoo.

Old 10-13-2018, 04:55 AM #70
DenverVaultBoy

DenverVaultBoy is a jewel in the roughDenverVaultBoy is a jewel in the roughDenverVaultBoy is a jewel in the roughDenverVaultBoy is a jewel in the roughDenverVaultBoy is a jewel in the roughDenverVaultBoy is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Mostly sports for me as well. But BigSur who has posted above us is a member of the dark cloud. Fricken Dodgers fan. I have had to listen to him while the Dodgers kicked the Rockies butt all year long.

This guy actually casts spells on the other team....
You'd be surprised how well that actually works.

I was watching tennis with my wife one day, not my sport of choice but quality time is quality time, it was during Andre Agassi's final tournament. Andre was in a tough spot, behind, matched against a younger player who was pretty talented. As this fella got ready to serve, as the ball went up, I clenched and screamed "FAULT!" and sure enough that serve faulted. He went to serve again, I did it again, and he faulted again. At this point the wife is looking back and forth between me and the TV (Andre was her favorite player) and telling me "Keep doing whatever the hell that is!" I managed it 2 more times on his next serves, Andre went on to win the match but lose in the next round.

Pretty sure I was tapping into my Malkavian ancestry, using some type of long range Dementation to send jolts of my insanity into the player, causing him to make errors, but that's the silly part of my brain talking.
DenverVaultBoy is offline Quote