Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Micro Grows > Off the shelf retail store screw-in LED and CFL bulb comparisons

Thread Title Search
Off the shelf retail store screw-in LED and CFL bulb comparisons Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2018, 04:39 PM #2491
DonPeP

DonPeP is on a distinguished road
I don't know how to LIKE posts
And I haven't figured out how to just select a single sentence when quoting
DonPeP is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 06:59 PM #2492
BigHitGuy420

BigHitGuy420 will become famous soon enoughBigHitGuy420 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonPeP View Post
I just ordered 6 ~ 100w/14w 2700k Warm White A19 LED Bulbs. 1590Lm

Is this sufficient to flower 6-8 Indica dominant plants?
What kind of yields can I expect?
Can I increase that yield by ordering 6 more bulbs?
Should I order a couple 5000k to add to these?
These are Flower Lights ONLY
What does removing the LED globes achieve?

My Crop:
2 will be LST Mainlining around their pot.
2 will be topped twice and trained to the side of pot.
2 will be micro grow in medicine bottles.
2 will skip vegetation and go straight into 12/12.
All the answers ur looking for are in this thread. All u gotta do is read lol.
BigHitGuy420 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:15 PM #2493
BigHitGuy420

BigHitGuy420 will become famous soon enoughBigHitGuy420 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonPeP View Post
Did you observe much difference in 11/13 cycle as to 12/12? Is that 11dark, 13 light?
This is my 1st run with 11(light)/13(dark) with strains I haven't run before besides my OG kush but my OG kush this round is looking much frostier than last run on 12/12. Plants mature quicker so can be harvested sooner than expected but I flower for 9 weeks and then chop. U get a slightly less yield but better quality smoke and I'm just growing it to smoke it so I want quality. And it is quality. I've yet to find any bud on the streets that's better than mine. Even dispensary weed.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 07:21 AM #2494
That1RN

That1RN will become famous soon enoughThat1RN will become famous soon enough
First grow ever. Been following this thread for probably almost 2 years now. It's super exciting checking the plants every night. Been running 12/12 from seed even though a couple are autos just because they are all in the same box. Some are ahead of others. Thanks for all the tips and advice everyone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20181012_233754.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	473199 Click image for larger version

Name:	20181013_002100.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	473202 Click image for larger version

Name:	20181013_002122.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	473203
That1RN is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 07:35 AM #2495
Goats

Goats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by That1RN View Post
First grow ever. Been following this thread for probably almost 2 years now. It's super exciting checking the plants every night. Been running 12/12 from seed even though a couple are autos just because they are all in the same box. Some are ahead of others. Thanks for all the tips and advice everyone.
micro no-till! looks like a great start man. be sure to update as you go, i will be watching for sure.
Goats is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2018, 03:45 AM #2496
noknees

noknees is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by That1RN View Post
congrats!
noknees is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2018, 07:59 AM #2497
That1RN

That1RN will become famous soon enoughThat1RN will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goats View Post
micro no-till! looks like a great start man. be sure to update as you go, i will be watching for sure.

Thanks ya'll I'll be updating for sure ✌
That1RN is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2018, 08:40 PM #2498
Samuel Caldwell

Samuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of light
8 1/2 weeks

We're getting close! I checked a few trichs this morning. Everything's still pretty clear but it looks like there's a few clouds starting to develop. I don't normally check trichs other than when I chop.

pic 1 - full tent

pic 2 - BooBerryKush, courtesy of dank.frank at Stank Bros. She's a beautiful plant, fairly light aroma. First round smoke was kind of heady and a bit light, I'll evaluate this round and decide if she gets another go. She sure is pretty, though.

pic 3 - 'white cookies' bagseed. Fun looking plant, very different from everything else I'm running. Kind of minty aroma and flavor, nice high. She's definitely getting another run.

pic 4 - 'purple haze 3' bagseed. She's got a little ways to go yet. Dark flowers, dark berry flavors. Big producer, up, heady high but first round wasn't very strong. She's on the fence but probably won't get another run.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2018, 08:45 PM #2499
Samuel Caldwell

Samuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of lightSamuel Caldwell is a glorious beacon of light
And last but not least, 'purple haze 2' bagseed. Strong, sweet floral berry aromas and flavor. Great up, head high. Super frosty and finishing the fastest in the tent, she's my first 'keeper'!

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2018, 01:20 AM #2500
BigHitGuy420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Caldwell View Post
And last but not least, 'purple haze 2' bagseed. Strong, sweet floral berry aromas and flavor. Great up, head high. Super frosty and finishing the fastest in the tent, she's my first 'keeper'!

Yeah bro that purple haze is looking fire. Need to get a mother and run clones

1 members found this post helpful.