Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Sex bud?

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Sex bud? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2018, 09:29 AM #171
treepwnzor

treepwnzor is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

I'd like to apologies for my bad review firstly but i need to share it...

About an year ago I received 1 freebie sexbud seed that started growing really great, the smell was very grapefruity and tempting. And suddenly I had problems with my grow equipment, suddenly shit hit the fan and the plant died in few hours - enough time for me to find it baked under the lamps.

I found myself in love with sexbud, it was really promising strain that i needed to try and grow again.
So, fast forward several months later I ordered 4 seeds.
Out of these 4 seeds, the 1st didn't germinate at all, the second showed its taproot before it started rotting... The 3rd one started bad and eventually developed into nice, beautiful plant, having the familiar smell that I was looking for.
I switched it to flower and surprisingly - MALE
:(

I'm devastated.
Was really looking forward to this strain but I've had enough of it after almost half an year wasted time and so many upsets.

I'm keeping the 4th bean but will not plant it anytime soon.

Sad
treepwnzor is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:19 PM #172
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
Sex Bud screwed you lol
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2018, 05:05 PM #173
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Mine grew lovely... pineapple goodness and a bit of grapefruit, very functional head high, and pretty quick flowering too.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286

Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370
mr.brunch is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:51 PM #174
Satyros

Satyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really niceSatyros is just really nice
I tried doing Sexbud this year with a few seeds that were made by mixing with another strain.

I had about four of these and they all auto-flowered in about thirty days and honestly I just threw them away. No other kind of mixed seed I made had this behavior.

Sorry to hear about any bad results, but it can produce something much as Mr. Brunch says, which seemed almost unique to me.
Satyros is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-11-2018, 02:57 PM #175
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello treepwnzor, no need to apologize. A review is always a review, meaning that it's a useful tool for us to improve our breeding.

I am really sorry to hear about this negative experience as it is also quite unexpected since we received almost no complaints about this strain.
I understand your disappointment and this is not acceptable by Female Seeds, so please pm me so that I can rectify this issue as fast as possible. You can also write to my email bardia@femaleseeds.nl As I can't send you a pm due to the fact that you don't have enough reputation.

Unfortunately I can't see well from the pictures and it is surprising to hear about a male immediately after switching to 12/12.

Hope to hearing from you,

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treepwnzor View Post
I'd like to apologies for my bad review firstly but i need to share it...

About an year ago I received 1 freebie sexbud seed that started growing really great, the smell was very grapefruity and tempting. And suddenly I had problems with my grow equipment, suddenly shit hit the fan and the plant died in few hours - enough time for me to find it baked under the lamps.

I found myself in love with sexbud, it was really promising strain that i needed to try and grow again.
So, fast forward several months later I ordered 4 seeds.
Out of these 4 seeds, the 1st didn't germinate at all, the second showed its taproot before it started rotting... The 3rd one started bad and eventually developed into nice, beautiful plant, having the familiar smell that I was looking for.
I switched it to flower and surprisingly - MALE
:(

View Image

View Image

I'm devastated.
Was really looking forward to this strain but I've had enough of it after almost half an year wasted time and so many upsets.

I'm keeping the 4th bean but will not plant it anytime soon.

Sad

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 06:05 PM #176
treepwnzor

Hi Mr. B,
thanks for replying!

I'm one of those users(members?) who lurk for years and rarely step up...

Let me share one more pic, I think I'll keep it for improvised breeding purposes. It's me trying to save pollen for a very first time. I also got 2 (10F) WW small ladies in there, and as much as I'll try to keep the pollen away Im expecting 1 or 2 seeds... or 50... what could go wrong..

The plant is topped and looks very well so far - 18 days since flip - not very stretchy with thin leaves (not like a landrace, more like 70% sativa hybrid for example), this run i don't care for LST as I'll chop it soon... It started a little bit slow.

And, yeah - straight male, didnt hermie or something... could it be mixup so i got regular seed? can it be a different strain?

Cheers

Old 10-14-2018, 07:53 PM #177
treepwnzor

hi All, can't seem to find how to edit my post - sorry for the double post...

Mr. B, thanks for stopping by and taking your time to respond. emailed you earlier today.

have a smokeful weekend all

Old 10-18-2018, 12:28 PM #178
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
My pleasure, I am here to support and help, so no worries at all

All very interesting treepwnzor. I love improvised breeding missions.
You will leave the Sexbud next to WWxBB? You really go for pollination then!

Mixed with regular seeds? I highly doubt tbh, but I am already questioning around in order to understand what happened, also because it is extremely weird what occurred to your lady.

Quote:
Hi Mr. B,
thanks for replying!

I'm one of those users(members?) who lurk for years and rarely step up...

Let me share one more pic, I think I'll keep it for improvised breeding purposes. It's me trying to save pollen for a very first time. I also got 2 (10F) WW small ladies in there, and as much as I'll try to keep the pollen away Im expecting 1 or 2 seeds... or 50... what could go wrong..

View Image

The plant is topped and looks very well so far - 18 days since flip - not very stretchy with thin leaves (not like a landrace, more like 70% sativa hybrid for example), this run i don't care for LST as I'll chop it soon... It started a little bit slow.

And, yeah - straight male, didnt hermie or something... could it be mixup so i got regular seed? can it be a different strain?

Cheers
Quote:
hi All, can't seem to find how to edit my post - sorry for the double post...

Mr. B, thanks for stopping by and taking your time to respond. emailed you earlier today.

have a smokeful weekend all
Perfect , got it and I'm about to reply!

And no worries about the double posting, could be that you need more reputation points or posts...?

Cheers,
Mr B.