Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > So...what's up today?

Thread Title Search
So...what's up today? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2018, 06:00 PM #41
Putembk

Putembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud of
Morning all. Right about that daver. I need to go downstairs and check on the grow first thing but will spend some of the day getting ready for the first killer freeze of the year. Need to drain the pipes on my sprinkler system.....at least the pipes above ground.

Will probably cover the flowers out front. Don't know how much longer I can keep them going though....looking like most every night in the forecast is calling for temps cold enough to freeze any delicate plant life.

This will be a day for lots of coffee and staying close to the fire......

BB later....
Putembk is online now Quote

Old 10-10-2018, 06:43 AM #42
Putembk

Putembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud ofPutembk has much to be proud of
bump....see you in the morning.....

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:10 AM #43
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of light
This old stoner is awake and awaiting the arrival of Michael. The windows are boarded. The generator is ready. This one is going to suck.

The coffee is strong and black. The wind is light at the moment, and the first outer bands are approaching. The dogs are fed and they have pooped so now we are going to get really small.

Did I mention that I hate hurricanes?

buzzmobile is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2018, 05:38 PM #44
Putembk

Morning all. Light snow here. Wish this weather front would move out. Haven't seen the sun in days now. I have chores outside to do and this fricken weather has got me hold up inside.

@ buzzmobile......hunker down my friend that storm is a monster. I just looked at it on the weather map and damn it is huge. I am afraid with the earth's temps rising storms like this are gonna become more normal. Hope all in its path are doing what is necessary to protect their property and themselves as best as possible.

Thinking its gonna be a light day in the grow. I do have some starts starting to show roots. I guess I can mix some soil and move them to pots. Could make a trash run as well. Other than that I will just have to see what needs doing once the lights come on in about 30 minutes.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:25 PM #45
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nice
Yesterday I cut 2 Tommy Chong's LA Amnesia. I can not wait to try it. They are full of seeds. I am excited. I had a Top 44 male that was beautiful so I crossed him with them. I hope to have nice seeds! I have 8 more that are close to being ready but not yet. The largest and earliest one smells like a strong lemon. I've been chasing that!
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2018, 05:49 PM #46
Putembk

Morning all. No sun again today. This is getting to be a real drag. I guess I need to get outside and brave the weather as work needs doing.

Wondering about our friends affected by the monster storm that hit the South Eastern part of the country. Daver and buzzmobile are you still out there? Hoping you made it through this ok.

Before going outside I have some work in the grow. Feeding day. Lights come on in a few.....see ya....

Old 10-12-2018, 06:08 AM #47
Putembk

Good night all. I am higher than a kite, stoned as a mo fo, had one toke over the line......climbed the highest mountain and pissed on the other side....good night....

Old 10-12-2018, 06:32 PM #48
Putembk

Was hoping this thread would take off....guess not. Note to self...gotta process horse radish today.

Old 10-12-2018, 10:52 PM #49
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor

Harvested a bud off the Blue Headband plant.

Made a taller screen for the winter lettuce because the plants were rubbing up against the 4 inch high screen they started with.

Took advantage of the Bump in the Gold price to sell an ounce yesterday. In previous years I paid the property tax as slowly as possible but that's really a grind.

Christ I hope the prop. tax doesn't go up more than 10% from last year. The county administration would be at home in the collapsing USSR as an example of gross administrative waste.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181012_075323_+__.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	473153
St. Phatty is online now Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 11:21 PM #50
Putembk

Purdy plant Phatty. I have spent most of the day out in the veggie garden. Horseradish is dug up and cleaned. Will process it tomorrow.

Property taxes are almost guaranteed to go up. With property values going through the roof ..... fasten your seat belt. Mine went over $4,000 last year.

I am done for the day.....beer thirty for this old hippie. What to smoke all these choices.....one of the perks of growing...