You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Portable Dabs

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Portable Dabs Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2017, 10:46 PM #341
Highsenburg831

Highsenburg831 has a spectacular aura aboutHighsenburg831 has a spectacular aura aboutHighsenburg831 has a spectacular aura aboutHighsenburg831 has a spectacular aura aboutHighsenburg831 has a spectacular aura about
I went into a vape store to buy the evic mini / atmos kiln combo and the guy at the counter suggested the yocan evolve plus, which was only like $35 out the door. Thing gives insane hits. I got two buddies to buy them after hitting mine and I went back for a backup
Highsenburg831 is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2018, 10:48 PM #342
SamsonsRiddle

SamsonsRiddle has a spectacular aura aboutSamsonsRiddle has a spectacular aura aboutSamsonsRiddle has a spectacular aura about
a fucking kiln? yall are way behind in the vape game.

if you have no fucking clue, then just get a divine tribe v3 and hook it up to a good regulated temp control vape (i use a smoant battlestar - just check out the reviews on vaping sites).

move on from there
SamsonsRiddle is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2018, 12:42 AM #343
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsonsRiddle View Post
a fucking kiln? yall are way behind in the vape game.

if you have no fucking clue, then just get a divine tribe v3 and hook it up to a good regulated temp control vape (i use a smoant battlestar - just check out the reviews on vaping sites).

move on from there
So what's the best option out ? I've been vaping for almost 4 years now(nicotine juice, beats smoking cigs) . So I know how to build decks and coils and all that. But just wondering what you think is best. Have a buddy looking for a good portable option. I have a kiln and showed it to him. but if there is a better option out there, I'd love to know about it.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 06:17 PM #344
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of lightItsmychoice is a glorious beacon of light
I have had good luck with the linx ares. I like that you can blow it out and wipe it with an alcohol wipe and it’s good. I like that you don’t have to load it and I don’t have to touch the concentrate at all. I use a lot less concentrate with it and the taste is good. If it died today I would get another one.
Itsmychoice is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 09:01 PM #345
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond reputeGry has a reputation beyond repute
Never experienced one of the pens. The linx aire looks like it goes for 110 bucks.

When I add the 60 bucks for a divine tribe to the 40 for a smoat , it seems to cost about the same.
Am left wondering what the hell a honey straw is.

Old 10-13-2018, 01:32 AM #346
DenverVaultBoy

DenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really nice
The PuffCo Peak is an expensive yet high quality portable dabbing system, everyone I know who invested in one uses them constantly, to the point where one friend gave away all his other batteries and mods. If you're looking to make a serious investment in a portable dab rig, that'd be the way to go imo, but as far as being able to consume your concentrates on the go, most of the suggestions from this thread are solid and will get you where you want to be.
DenverVaultBoy is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2018, 01:44 AM #347
DenverVaultBoy

DenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really niceDenverVaultBoy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
Never experienced one of the pens. The linx aire looks like it goes for 110 bucks.

When I add the 60 bucks for a divine tribe to the 40 for a smoat , it seems to cost about the same.
Am left wondering what the hell a honey straw is.
Dab straws are exactly what they sound like, a long piece of glass or other materials with one end being a tube that is used as the "nail", you heat up the tube, and stick it directly into the glass dish holding your concentrate while inhaling.

It can be a great option for people who consistently get clean concentrates, but with no water or other filtration you anything harsh would have that harshness amplified.
DenverVaultBoy is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2018, 02:13 AM #348
mayorofthdesert

mayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to allmayorofthdesert is a name known to all
i love my humbolt vape tech "sayanora" atomizer, it's purpose built for concentrates. ceramic wick, small chamber so the melting good stuff doesn't run all over & away from the coil. it runs on any regulated mod. it uses pre made coils that last forever, lots of choices, some are temp controllable. with a fresh dab loaded i start at 18 watts for a couple hits of tasty terps, then go higher in wattage usually up to 25 watts or so until the material is used up. it's very miserly, the material lasts way longer than with a rig. it's perfect for me. it's now called the "SAI" but is the same. may have improvements but i can't imagine what.

https://humboldtvapetech.com/product/sai-atomizer/

coils: https://humboldtvapetech.com/product...ory/sai-coils/

The Mayor's Cabinet
mayorofthdesert is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:37 PM #349
Self Sufficient

Self Sufficient will become famous soon enoughSelf Sufficient will become famous soon enough
Puffco Peak Rival

I recommend the new T-NAIL from dablabtechnologies. Just released this month.

been using one of these for 4 months now(picked one up while still in development) and I havent been able to put it down yet.

comparable to the puffco peak, except its a sytem that attaches to any of your normal rigs.

https://dablabtechnologies.com/

Self Sufficient is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2018, 11:46 PM #350
purplepassion

purplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nice
I use a bottle with the bottom cut out and a car cigarette lighter.... it’s lit

3 members found this post helpful.