You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Rocky Mountain Ring of Fire

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Rocky Mountain Ring of Fire Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2018, 04:47 AM #31
Fred Sanford

Fred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really nice
After I kief my sugar leaf, I turn it, and any undesired for vaping bud, into coconut oil. This run contained a lot of bud, the last of my high-mids stuff.

I turned this

Into this:

And then into this

I used two bags of dark chocolate melting wafers and then filled the rest of the pan with as much oil as I could. The liquid soy lechithin is not pictured. These are pretty strong. Two at once will spin me out, so will four in a day. And I have a very high tolerance.

Final product
Fred Sanford is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:01 AM #32
blowingupjake

blowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the roughblowingupjake is a jewel in the rough
Uhhhhm... I see you're prepping for Halloween....Which neighborhood do you live in?
blowingupjake is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:22 PM #33
shawkmon
Pleasantly dissociated

shawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to allshawkmon is a name known to all
very nice , keep up that good good , especialy those birdseed projects

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
Henry David Thoreau
shawkmon is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-07-2018, 08:20 PM #34
Fred Sanford

Fred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowingupjake View Post
Uhhhhm... I see you're prepping for Halloween....Which neighborhood do you live in?
Haha right on that made me laugh, thanks man.

Those are all mine and they should last till next year.

Old 10-07-2018, 08:22 PM #35
Fred Sanford

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawkmon View Post
very nice , keep up that good good , especialy those birdseed projects
Thanks man you too. Nothing like some good wild bird seed.

Old 10-07-2018, 09:03 PM #36
rocker

Location: There's a little cafe, where they play guitars all night and all day
rocker will become famous soon enoughrocker will become famous soon enough
Fred nice job again,
is that a giant cake of infused coconut oil? I do the same, but I’m buying low grade bud at the dispensary, can’t wait to harvest, lol. I use 1oz to 2cups oil, works well. I put about a half to a full tablespoon in my oatmeal or coffee, great way to begin the day, and banana bread is another favorite in our home. I made tincture and gummy’s which were great, but a lot of work, I want to do it again but like your chocolate, I need to make enough to last a good amount of time before I take on that project. I love chocolates but they just do t travel well, that’s why I do the banana bread and want to do more gummies.
Thanks for sharing, and if that’s Halloween candy, I’ll be knocking on your door for sure, the chocolate looks delicious.
rocker is offline Quote

Old 10-08-2018, 05:00 AM #37
Fred Sanford

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker View Post
Fred nice job again,
is that a giant cake of infused coconut oil? I do the same, but Iím buying low grade bud at the dispensary, canít wait to harvest, lol. I use 1oz to 2cups oil, works well. I put about a half to a full tablespoon in my oatmeal or coffee, great way to begin the day, and banana bread is another favorite in our home. I made tincture and gummyís which were great, but a lot of work, I want to do it again but like your chocolate, I need to make enough to last a good amount of time before I take on that project. I love chocolates but they just do t travel well, thatís why I do the banana bread and want to do more gummies.
Thanks for sharing, and if thatís Halloween candy, Iíll be knocking on your door for sure, the chocolate looks delicious.
Yes it's a giant cake of frozen bud infused coconut oil! One cake makes 2 batches of chocolates. I keep the cakes labeled with info in the freezer.
I tried making other edibles but I gained too much weight and they go bad fast, so I've settled on those chocolates. We rarely go anywhere and when we do we take a cooler with some drinks and put the chocolates in there.
Those were the smallest candy molds I could find on Amazon. It's easier to eat more small pieces but hard to evenly divide larger items.

Old 10-08-2018, 05:12 AM #38
Fred Sanford

This is an Atomic Bomb in a 1 gallon pot. My first run with it. I topped it once.

I started splitting some of my smaller bamboo sticks so they were less disruptive in 1 gallon pots and especially in solo cups.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:59 AM #39
Fred Sanford

Once a week I make a compost tea. I start it in the afternoon, then the following afternoon at 24 hours of brew time I use some to foliar the veg room just before lights on. Sometimes I also foliar at lights on whichever plant just went to flower but has no buds yet.
The next morning at 36 hours of brew time I water the rest into the plants in veg and early flower. The brew bucket and air stones are cleaned the same day. Sometimes I put the stones in a solo cup of peroxide to clean.

The tea is:

4 glallons of water
2 Tablespoons of kelp meal
2 Tablespoons of alfalfa meal
1\2 Tablespoon fish bone meal
1\2 Tablespoon fish meal
1\2 Tablespoon seabird guano
1\2 Tablespoon crab meal
1\2 cup Wiggle Worm castings
1\2 cup of my awesome home made castings
1\2 teaspoon Recharge
1\2 teaspoon TM-7
1\2 Tablespoon unsulphured molasses

I know foamy bubbles are not necesarily indicative of microbial life, but I take it as a good sign anyway.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:14 AM #40
Fred Sanford

This is a THC Bomb just after transplant from a 3g into a 15g pot.

This is a few days later. I decided to get extreme and see how it goes.

Since both veg and flower are in the garage, once the plants are in 15g pots I keep them on the side of the field of light in veg, and every day roll it into flower for 12 hours and then back into veg. That way I can veg them way past them fitting in the veg room.