Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds for Gypsy Nirvana's Collection
Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2018, 12:56 AM #201
I wood

I wood has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
Can you please state what method you are using for germination?

Washing them with diluted bleach or h2o2 very well followed by a slight scarification and a heat Matt greatly increases germination rates.

Thanks for your info!
First round of 3 of each was soaked in h2o2 solution a few minutes the on to paper towel wetted with same solution and in a plastic bag.
5 seeds of a cross I made about seven years ago were started at the same time. All five sprouted and are healthy. I do this for something like a control and to test my own seeds viability.

Second batches were scarified and then the same procedure followed.
I haven’t given up on any of them yet, all that didn’t pop in paper were moved to the worm bin for a second chance. Carefully marked of course.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:58 AM #202
I wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogtown View Post
Here is a great thread about vintage mexican seeds and a lot of information on how to get old seeds to germinate on different ways.
Yes, I remember that one and plan on rereading it soon. That’s where I got the worm bin idea in the first place.

Last edited by I wood; 10-12-2018 at 04:18 AM..
I wood is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2018, 08:19 AM #203
Dogtown

Dogtown has a spectacular aura aboutDogtown has a spectacular aura aboutDogtown has a spectacular aura aboutDogtown has a spectacular aura aboutDogtown has a spectacular aura about
Here is another great germination thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=172749
Dogtown is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2018, 06:27 PM #204
I wood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogtown View Post
Here is another great germination thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=172749
Thanks again, I remember that one too now that you bring it up.
One of these will be built tonight to attempt some more fighting Buddha, 0/4 so far after 5 days, they are in the worm bin for a second chance. Feeling positive after good results on the luang Prabang.
Highland Mexican x blueberry had 2 of 3 pop in 48 hours with the 3rd looking like it is starting to sprout also.

More 0% and 100% germination rates than expected, interesting, I would have guessed more middle spectrum results given the age of seeds.

Old 10-18-2018, 06:17 AM #205
Mengsk

Mengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of lightMengsk is a glorious beacon of light
Sweet haul from Real Gorilla Seeds today! Super fast and discreet shipping, thanks again. Cleaning up the grow area at the moment among other things. In addition to the REAL GORILL4 and Super Cream Cookies indoors, lots here to choose from. O̶v̶e̶r̶w̶h̶e̶l̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ exciting!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	seeds.JPG
Views:	134
Size:	215.6 KB
ID:	473774
Mengsk is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2018, 09:53 AM #206
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengsk View Post
Sweet haul from Real Gorilla Seeds today! Super fast and discreet shipping, thanks again. Cleaning up the grow area at the moment among other things. In addition to the REAL GORILL4 and Super Cream Cookies indoors, lots here to choose from. O̶v̶e̶r̶w̶h̶e̶l̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ exciting!
Glad all arrived ok mate ...

Old 10-28-2018, 01:34 PM #207
maryjaneismyfre

maryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nicemaryjaneismyfre is just really nice
Great customer service and lots of freebies..Thanks Panikz!
maryjaneismyfre is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2018, 09:07 PM #208
Dirt Life

Dirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of light
Just put in for an order of DTC99 F2's, jumped @ the chance! Didnt even know there were freebies until after I placed my order.. Lol! All good, sending payment out tomorrow... Some good stuff @ RGS, gonna place a bigger order fairing how this one goes...
Dirt Life is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2018, 09:17 PM #209
Dirt Life

Dirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of lightDirt Life is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengsk View Post
Hey Mengsk, back when Nirvana discontinued ttheir Moroccan x Afghan, I bought a pack off of SB EOL area... Very old seeds, just thought Id tell ya. Make sure you have a plan for germing very old seeds and good luck with those... I couldnt get any to germ. And if you do have luck with them, post em up, buddy! Would love to see them (whenever you get to those seeds).
Dirt Life is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2018, 09:34 PM #210
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Life View Post
Hey Mengsk, back when Nirvana discontinued ttheir Moroccan x Afghan, I bought a pack off of SB EOL area... Very old seeds, just thought Id tell ya. Make sure you have a plan for germing very old seeds and good luck with those... I couldnt get any to germ. And if you do have luck with them, post em up, buddy! Would love to see them (whenever you get to those seeds).

Iv seen some old Nirvana packs the other day little clear bags with paper Nirvana labels in im sure there was Moroccan and Crystal etc WW x BB