You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > mmmmmm...donuts

Thread Title Search
mmmmmm...donuts Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-04-2018, 04:59 PM #671
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I was reading how you said the cooler temps killed the swell. I had just the opposite. Temps dropped, plants were noticeably doing better. Weird the things that happen and things we notice.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2018, 06:21 AM #672
Klompen

Klompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oti$ View Post
Have not posted in here in months, I've just been posting pics in their respective breeder's threads, but this one I will have to post here. Im not even sure when I got them, but it must have been before all the snitch business came to light. In any case, it's not the seed's fault that their maker is a rotten bastard. I know some fore came out of some of Rez's seeds. I've got a couple sssdh seedlings going right now. Im hoping for some gas. We'll see how they turn out.

Sssdh
View Image View Image View Image
Do you just have some hydroton balls mixed with coir? SSSDH looks like some good stuff based on its lineage. I know an long time Danish grower who has used it in a lot of crosses to make some pretty amazing lines.
Klompen is online now Quote

Old 10-17-2018, 07:54 PM #673
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
Ya, it's called chow mix. It is good for multiple waterings and aeration. I re-use my Coco. When I do buy new Coco I usually do a run of straight Coco then cut it with hydroton when I recycle it.

When I was having the low temp problems it was dead of a very cold winter and it was getting into the 30's at night and barely 50's lights on. I usually have my best grows when it's a bit cooler, but this was a new house and I couldn't get the basement warm enough untill I brought in a space heater...
oti$ is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2018, 05:08 AM #674
axle2u

axle2u will become famous soon enoughaxle2u will become famous soon enoughaxle2u will become famous soon enough
great looking ladies...boss

-axle robot
axle2u is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:46 PM #675
ChemDgMillionre

Location: 1882 Girard St, San Fransisco, CA .. basement apartment.
ChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant futureChemDgMillionre has a brilliant future
Nice in here!
ChemDgMillionre is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2018, 08:04 AM #676
Klompen

Klompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud ofKlompen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oti$ View Post
Ya, it's called chow mix. It is good for multiple waterings and aeration. I re-use my Coco. When I do buy new Coco I usually do a run of straight Coco then cut it with hydroton when I recycle it.

When I was having the low temp problems it was dead of a very cold winter and it was getting into the 30's at night and barely 50's lights on. I usually have my best grows when it's a bit cooler, but this was a new house and I couldn't get the basement warm enough untill I brought in a space heater...
Yikes! 30s is definitely too low. Glad to hear you got it sorted out. I'm going to be starting my project in the dead of winter from the look of things so I'm definitely going to have to make damn sure things don't freeze!
Klompen is online now Quote