What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
ECSD 54 days.
picture.php

Stardog

It's the ECSD cut that was going around back then. I believe it's the same one Chunky has. Of course I have no way of verifying what exactly it is but the RI guys were pretty sure and at the time I had no idea what sour d was anyway...My old username was Chaco so...:)
picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
It's the ECSD cut that was going around back then. I believe it's the same one Chunky has. Of course I have no way of verifying what exactly it is but the RI guys were pretty sure and at the time I had no idea what sour d was anyway...My old username was Chaco so...:)
View Image

that looks pretty fuckin' the same don't it?:biggrin:
been trying to keep her flowing through the family out here.

it's quite different than the sour d cut I brought back from cali.
I'd love to get my hands on the AJ cut and compare to that.

right now I been out of everything but that 10 week ECSD that I pulled in Jan.
I smoked up all the outdoor way before it and it was picked way early.
the stuff was still so nice and super resinous, outdoor is the shit!
I like her on the young side for my daytime meds when I need pain relief and energy.

this strain is so medicinal I can't ever imagine not having some everyday.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
The shiny waxy leaves are what give her away for me. I can pick her out of a group of plants without a tag in her container.

picture.php

picture.php

Stardog

I'm the worst in the veg room, hands down for ID'ing a cut. I can pick out a Glue or a Sour but I've been wrong so many times I'm amazed at myself. I'm fairly good at labeling, fairly, but a friend I have never labels anything and some of the picks I've made were dead wrong. The 2 Afghani's I have I can hit.:)

Burt

Veteran
My fave for sure!
Kudos for bringing out the best in her fellas.
Hoping to snag her up sooner than late
My SD IBL- loved her so
I'm willing to drive to any corner of Mass for her

~star~crash~

this is a pic of my old Sour Diesel...the cut came out of Albany,N.Y.circa 2006

this is a pic of my old Sour Diesel...the cut came out of Albany,N.Y.circa 2006

any of you SD experts recognize her?? >>>

picture.php

Stardog

This is the sour I just pulled down. She didn't do too badly for about 1.5 gal of coco and a 15" flip. I couldn't recall when she was flipped so I just went with it, she looked good enough, plus it's summertime and you never know what's lying around the corner...
picture.php

Stardog

That's when you know she's coming out right Chunky, when the flowers are piled up like peas ^^. It always seems like it comes out better when I flip them on the smaller side rather than run a big tree. We ran 26 in 2, 4x4 tables all flipped at 12-14" in a 50/50 rock/coco mix and the whole thing came out stellar. Some of the bigger ones in another room had "normal" looking flowers instead of the piles of pea sized flowers. I have had some great trees of sour but she's so fickle it's never quite the same thing twice, appearance wise. Trickiest clone to run right, at least in my experience.:)

Latest posts

Latest posts