What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bay-norcal med tour, any must visits?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'm taking a needed medical break to hunt for new strains that bring me releaf. I've been away from the area for 18 months and I wondered what collectives and dispensaries might currently be the "kindest". also want to treat myself to a new bubbler if anyone has a
favorite place for scientific style glass in SF or Oakland?

I've been caregiving on the east coast for a while and I'm sooo looking forward to seeing my doc friday morning and getting busy
sampling the best of the bay!:jump::jump::jump:

Thanks for any suggestions!:tiphat:

Berkeley Patients Care Collective. 60/8th for top shelf (tax included) but if you want the best of the best this is where to go. They also stock supercritical extracted c02 hash which is pretty hard to find and super potent. A mile up telegraph ave is Big Als- the prices aren't the best but they stock nice scientific glass: toro, mobius, syn and others that I can't name. If you like delivery purple elephant coop is the shit- the strawberry diesel is really nice and sappy.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
60 an eight for pot in a legal market like cali

doesn't sound very kind to me

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Thanks Mitt, I found them to be the best the last time I was in Berk also. I'll check them tomorrow.
I went by CBCB today and picked up animal and girl scout cookies and some train wreck.
love them GSC!

$60 an 1/8 might not sound kind but having a rec and the ability to buy anything you might desire from 100s of shops is very kind. there's lot's of cheap herb available here also but you will find me on the top shelf until I'm broke.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
i really am happy to jump over to the end user side of the fence and have a little break from my garden and the same 7 strains. even the low end dispensaries here have bay area bills to pay and they all have a handful of people who could lose everything to leo if the chips fall the wrong way so I don't begrudge them their dime. I think it's a miracle that there is still this level of freedom here in cali. it feels so great to not feel like a criminal here.

if you have ever lived in a non med state with over 100 you should live long enough to feel
this kind of freedom again. it's almost like the 70's again.

thanks Optic I went to puff puff pass and about 10 other shops yesterday whilst wandering in
the haight...passed on the bubbler but saw a lot of cool pieces, i'm going to check out his brothers shop too...

I went to Sparc yesterday and was kinda let down with the flower selection and bud tender
but I got a nice bubblegum cross , a decent sf go from releaf, the place is a little sketchy but the people were super cool. Waterfall had the cookies and they were awesome but the bud tender shorted me one of the 1/8ths I bought, now I have to detour back by there next week. this has happened to me before at a different place. got to rip into the bag and check
before you leave.

Today I went to CBCB and grabbed some Trainwreck, animal cookies and more GSC.
All of it was great... 45 to 55 an 8th. over a year since I had some loud OG and when I smoked the trainwreck this morning I was feeling like home again.

blessed be 215....

G

guest8905

right on man welcome home

i like pcc too on telgraph for the real high quality stuff. Also i hear nothing but great reviews about "purple elephant" delivery. I hvnt tried them but i check their menu often on weedmaps and i hear their stuff is the bomb. i used to go to their storefront in alemeda and they always had great priced meds that were some of the best in the bay

60 an eight for pot in a legal market like cali

doesn't sound very kind to me

No dispensary is legal. OP asked about the best quality, not price. PCC will throw down the extra $ to get rare strains instead of lowballing vendors. Also, they throw include the 12.5% Berkeley/state sales tax in the cost. The quality is so high that I have been able to cut back on smoking and go through an 8th in 2 weeks. To each their own.

That's all that "compassion" for their "patients".....lol
Their 50 dollar romulan is the best example I have found in the bay area/norcal, and they always hook it up with dank 8th nugs. Im sure I come off as an employee defending his employer, but I just really like them when I choose to buy from a disp.

tG0nP.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts