What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The lets hate on indica thread

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Now come on RR Sativas are the staple diet of hippies they fuel peace and love and have since the 60s.

picture.php

JohnnyChicago

Smoking sativas to hate?
It's like smoking a pure pure indica before going to a party.
Makes no sense. Better spare your time then. And do other things :)

Do any of you guys have really old stock sativas?

Its funny, when you look at modern "hippies" they seem so different from hippies in the 60s, I'm sure there is a allot more to it, but something about the pure sativas, just make you a hippy. Ive only had a thai and a Lesotho import, but they felt exactly what people describe really old stock sativas were like, really made me feel like a kid again, a hippy even, especially the Lesotho, I get why hippies were born im those days haha

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
<thinks about virtue signalling for Indica's - and giving a lecture on not discriminating against the lower classes of cannabis plants - the mutie's the disabled - the un-loved members of the cultivatable community - the Indica's> - lol

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I like indicas, though pure indicas are rare as pure sativas.. in western world we know only one type of indica, but in landrace indicas you can find much more, bigger palette of effects. of course it will not be psychoactive as good sativa, but it can be nice, pleasant and unique smoke to enjoy. what I really hate is when somebody cross sativa with indica and call it sativa :D I hate it. I dont like northern lights to smoke, but I like hash from it very much, it is different than smoke bud of it, I also like og kush hash a lot, yummy! but I have not much use for buds, as I get quick tolerance to its 20 minutes initial up soaring high. then it makes zombie from me, thats what I hate too.. on the other hand some unique chitral indica I dont mind to smoke. when I get chronic pain, I certainly will not choose black vietnamese, but blueberry instead. northern lights x haze cant be called sativa, and is very good for heroin addicts, which is good thing.but really :D real sativa is totally different smoke to all those hybrids. another level. and of course, there is also that aspect, that indica is much easier to grow properly, thats why it is so popular, because there are not a lot of master indoor growers like that. thats why NLhaze is so popular, much easier to grow, but hey! it is not sativa by no mean. I am not some wonderful indoor grower thats why I would not grow pure sativa indoors, except for some selection and playing with it. not for buds production. I choose hybrid instead. it is good smoke, but pure sativa is still another level. still from time to time you can find freak in hybrids, which smoke ALMOST like pure sativa, but never like that really :D haha I think that if there would be normal legal import of sativas from Colombia or Cambodia, it would take big part of today´s market and some western buds producers would loose their jobs. cheers.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I like indicas, though pure indicas are rare as pure sativas.. in western world we know only one type of indica, but in landrace indicas you can find much more, bigger palette of effects. of course it will not be psychoactive as good sativa, but it can be nice, pleasant and unique smoke to enjoy. what I really hate is when somebody cross sativa with indica and call it sativa :D I hate it. I dont like northern lights to smoke, but I like hash from it very much, it is different than smoke bud of it, I also like og kush hash a lot, yummy! but I have not much use for buds, as I get quick tolerance to its 20 minutes initial up soaring high. then it makes zombie from me, thats what I hate too.. on the other hand some unique chitral indica I dont mind to smoke. when I get chronic pain, I certainly will not choose black vietnamese, but blueberry instead. northern lights x haze cant be called sativa, and is very good for heroin addicts, which is good thing.but really :D real sativa is totally different smoke to all those hybrids. another level. and of course, there is also that aspect, that indica is much easier to grow properly, thats why it is so popular, because there are not a lot of master indoor growers like that. thats why NLhaze is so popular, much easier to grow, but hey! it is not sativa by no mean. I am not some wonderful indoor grower thats why I would not grow pure sativa indoors, except for some selection and playing with it. not for buds production. I choose hybrid instead. it is good smoke, but pure sativa is still another level. still from time to time you can find freak in hybrids, which smoke ALMOST like pure sativa, but never like that really :D haha I think that if there would be normal legal import of sativas from Colombia or Cambodia, it would take big part of today´s market and some western buds producers would loose their jobs. cheers.

picture.php

Veggia farmer

Nothing is stopping anyone from growing pure Sativas, If that's what you want then grow them. :tiphat:

Sativas and Indicas are not exactly the same which is why both are important. ;)

View Image

Im here. Something (not everyday) that gets me going in the mornig or day, then something ( not everyday here too) that mellows me out in the evening.

Its fun with this smokes as budgreen mentions thats want you to take a long hike with smiles and giggles. I sometimes miss the year I lived on "top" of a mountain with sativa and a dog outside for hours. Loads of snow too. We walked everywhere hehe.

Oh man, I love some black hash or ripe Indicas when I need to chill out too.

Variation is the spicy of life.

Rembetis

Its the direction that the modern Indicas were taken that is the problem. The early Indicas we were getting out west in 81 was fantastic smoke and I would love to see that stuff again as much as I would the old Jamaican.

I keep hoping to find something in Angus's offerings but so far no luck.