What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Haze x Panama- By ACE

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets cut to the chase shall we??
After crushing these buds a sharp scent hits the front of your nose when smelt. It's metallic and grassy at first then giving way to a lemony note towards the end . The lemon seems to get stronger as the cure goes on.
picture.php

picture.php

Effects from the GHxP are immediate!The smoke is peppery, hazy and the abundant resin expands in the chest. Upon exhale, incense fills the air and the high can be felt. As the buzz ramps up you can feel your eyes widen and your thoughts flowing faster. Motivation comes easy with this herb. But overindulgence will leave you starring at things, a million miles away in your head. I've also seen it noid a few people out, so be careful if you're prone to that sort of thing. A twenty minute ride to the top and then your flying high for a while!

Bottom line- Beautifully frosty buds with a fantastic racy, head spinning high! Long and strong! The description from ACE was very accurate in my opinion.
She wasn't hard to tame and I think any competent grower could keep one on the edge of their garden. For this caliber of smoke, I'll gladly wait 16 weeks for it to ripen.
Wish those pics where a little better, this took me way too long to type:tiphat:
LG

EDIT- This is the nug I burned for the report.
picture.php

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Great write up Lean Green. She is a lean and mean green lady for sure. Some time in the future, I will get to the Green and Purple Haze x Thai's I've got stashed away.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
looks good...16 weeks wow... B U T ... imo if u want ass-kickin weed, it has to go lots of weeks... these 'hybrids' breeded for quicker results i have found do not do the trick... others will disagree but thats my opinion...and i'm stickin to it...

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good...16 weeks wow... B U T ... imo if u want ass-kickin weed, it has to go lots of weeks... these 'hybrids' breeded for quicker results i have found do not do the trick... others will disagree but thats my opinion...and i'm stickin to it...
I'm totally with you there. Once the indicas get mixed in the pure sativa loses a little something. Or should I say it gains something, a heaviness that is not there in the pure Sat's. I have lot's of hybrids with uppity sativa highs and better growth habit for indoors. But they don't push my button the way a great pure sativa does.

Baba Ku

Veteran
Looks real nice...and a very nice report.
Shots are nice too. I can taste the haze from here.
Nice job.

David762

That is an awesome smoke report, for some pretty awesome weed.

When it comes to cannabis, I am of two minds: indicas are great for healing the body, but sativas are better for healing the spirit. I am not saying that one is better than the other -- what I am saying is that both should be in everyone's medicine cabinet (and bong or vaporizer).

bigherb

Veteran
LG

much props brother

amazing pics and report damn hazey this gives me another reason to get my hands on some ACE haze hybrids.

incense and pepper i could taste it

zach

words of wisdom my brother

most growers and breeders are after yield and short flower time,the longer the plant grows the more the cannboids develop and become more complex,how can you compare a haze in the ground for 8 months to an 8 week indi hybrid

1luvbigherb

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
LG

much props brother

amazing pics and report damn hazey this gives me another reason to get my hands on some ACE haze hybrids.

incense and pepper i could taste it

zach

words of wisdom my brother

most growers and breeders are after yield and short flower time,the longer the plant grows the more the cannboids develop and become more complex,how can you compare a haze in the ground for 8 months to an 8 week indi hybrid

1luvbigherb

True-Dat!

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words, all of you. I wish we could all sit around, burn a little GHxP and see if my powers of observation are worth a damn!
That would be a good time!!!!
Perhaps someday

Latest posts

Latest posts