What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do people substitute for Cannas boost?

touringfunkband

I've been using Kool Bloom powder at day 30. It was a carry over from when I ran Lucas and seems to be doing well for me for over a year..

MikeChapman22

Canna Boost is known for its powerful flowering stimulant reaction. The product not only stimulates the development of newly formed flowers but also helps in enhancing the process of photosynthesis of the plant. The components present in the product ensure that the plants grow to its full potential. Ok, now that all vital features of the product have been discussed, it’s time for the most crucial question – are you ready to spend a fortune on Canna, when the similar results can be obtained with much affordable alternative? Yes, it’s true; I got this stuff named Golden Tree some months ago on the recommendation of my friend.

Though initially I was skeptical about its use as the feeding schedule is quite different from Canna, but now almost after three months I can notice the product do its tricks. Golden Tree is way too cheaper than Canna and my plants just love this. Don’t think I’ll ever be returning to the expensive alternatives again!

carson

Everyone who talks about Golden Tree has under 20 posts, seems like shilling to me. the copy directly above is especially suspicious, sounds like it was written by a pr firm.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
yea joaltman has been posting the same shit across pretty much every canna forum...looks like their after superthrives marketing awards! lol

I used to use yellow bottle final that contained triacantanol but i believe that theyre no longer in business unfortunately...need my tria!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I just started using this myself . haven't noticed any big differences in the plants yet , but no harm either . so after i finish a run with it i should know if its worth it or not . i'm using it on a plant thats usually very weak branched & has alot of stretch to see if it helps with those problems .
keep us all posted on your results with this stuff...after reading the info on it I can honestly say I'm tempted to drop $60 on a gallon that is also 4x as concentrated as the quarts just to try it out...i swear by the results I've gotten with triacantanol sp? in the past(mainly yellow bottle final, I love that shit...ordering 2.5L in the next couple days and i've noticed the price is considerably less now than it used to be)

d4nk

ive heard that boost is:
fulvic acid - cheap alternative is fulpower
tria - cheap alternative is alfalfa meal
b vitamins
sugars

turbo14

Veteran
MB Ferts Vitamin/ Hormone Booster.

B-52
Rhizotonic
Canna Boost
Super Thrive
Snow Storm

All in one bottle

turbo

drgr33nuk

ive heard that boost is:
fulvic acid - cheap alternative is fulpower
tria - cheap alternative is alfalfa meal
b vitamins
sugars

Not quite :D Boost accelerator is fermented molasses to make monosaccharides, Oligosaccharides & Polysaccharides. The later two being most important.

I'm not going to write an essay on how and what they do individually as this is all information available from a google search but basically boost accelerator speeds up active transport which is is the movement of molecules across a cell membrane thus in turn beefing up ya plants lol :D

Hope this helps.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
MB Ferts Vitamin/ Hormone Booster.

B-52
Rhizotonic
Canna Boost
Super Thrive
Snow Storm

All in one bottle

turbo

thats the product dansbuds is trying out, it definitely seems like it has the potential to be a great product especially for the price...I'm on the fence about it and am kinda just kickin back to see what results dansbuds see's.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've noticed a big difference in my mothers using it . i usually neglect the hell out of them ,cuz i don't need to keep a keen eye on them like i do my veg & flower . & all the yellowing has stopped , they're nice green healthy plants again . my veg seems to be a little faster growing too . can't wait to see if helps strengthen the stems on some weaker branched ladies .

I tried their stretch stopper too ..... & this shit works fantastic . i sprayed it once on my biesels which usually stretch for 30 plus days .... it stopped them dead in their tracks & the budsites trippled !!! much tighter & more abundant sites than ever before :woohoo: this is going to be a lifesavor for my stupid over vegging self lol

keebo3000

Ok guys so im running the full canna line. I was wondering what people use instead of the extremely expensive canna boost? I like the canna line and the results but is the boost really worth the 500 bucks? what can i use instead with good results? thanks guy

Have you heard of Golden tree? i use it all the way thru Veg and flower, it lasts forever.

here's a video on the subject [YOUTUBEIF][/YOUTUBEIF]http://youtu.be/Lbf2hOx6Zp4[YOUTUBEIF][/YOUTUBEIF]

relic1981

Veteran
Good thread! I'm wondering I if g.h.'s floralicious plus falls into this category. Has moolassas, fulvic acid, amino( I think) and lots of other goodies, super potent 1ml per gallon. Also what a abut house and gardens amino formula? Still pricey as well as the bloombastics. For years I've used an alafalfa tea and I found it works great at the beginning of flower with about 5-10 ml of black strap mollassas per gallon. Anyone know of a liquid alfalfa meal supplement. This has me really interested. Can a boat is one of the nutes I seldom go with ought so I'm very interested with alternatives. Also can amino get loocked out in higher concentraces?

Latest posts

Latest posts