What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star Smoke Report 9/08/06

I got the chance of smoking a few bowls of sensi star last night, so i'd thought i would post a smoke report. I smoked 2 bowls out of a decent spoon i have layin around.

Look: A solid 9. The buds were VERY frosty. They were a bright green, almost lime green. Some orange hairs as usual. Buds were very compac/dense. Practically no leaf, very nice trim job. If there was any leaf, it was covered in triches.

High: I'd Give it a solid 9.5. The high came on slowly, and then hit real hard. Very nice indica body stone but also a slight cerebral high also. Some couchlock, but not much. I felt great mentally and physically. I felt like i wanted to move and socialize during the begenning of the high, but felt the slight couchlock towards the end. The high lasted more than average, about 2 hours (i smoke ALOT, most strains last 45 mins to about an hour and a half on me). Although even after the high went away i could still feel a hazy feeling, like i was still slightly high just not to the full effect.

Potency: A Solid 9. It was strong, but not too strong. It was just perfect for me.

Taste/Smell: 10 for sure. I have to say, this bud tasted great! A very mild flavor, that was slightly sweet and a sour. not an overpowering taste, and not super sweet. It was perfect for me. Buds had a very strong, sour/fuel smell also.

Feel: The buds were very dense but fairly soft. I could tell this stuff was cured and trimmed with care.

Conclusion: This strain was great for me overall, probably the best i've tried personally...with sour diesel and lavender tieing in at a close second. This strain is good for moderate pain, and will leave you feeling good. The only thing i didn't like was the lung expansion, it had a very soft and nice taste...but if you took a large hit, you will cough terribly. I'd say atleast give it a try, you may like it or not...but i have to say it was a different experience for me and it's a very good strain.

By the way. I also will be growing paradise sensi star very soon as well as a few other nice strains. It will be a 1000w hps grow. Keep an eye out.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Hi SweetIndica, and thanks. I liked your report on the SS. It's one of the strains that I would like to get around to but haven't as of yet. Every report that I read on SS is a good one. So I have no doubt that it's a most worthy strain. I have to get around to buying some and following you in growing same. Thanks again for your work.

G

Great report SweetIndica... sounds like you found yourself a keeper strain :yes:

thanks for the comments. I just picked up a pack a few weeks ago. I've been wanting to grow it for awhile. I'm planning on growing atleast 6-8 sensi's so i can find a keeper and clone her a bunch. Does anyone know what traits to look for in veg? I'm assuming the more indica, the better?

In veg there will be a light green pheno and two darker green ones. Of the two darker ones the slightly shorter, less branchy one is the plant to look for. I have heard of but not witnessed a fourth pheno similar to the other two dark ones.

thebudwhisperer- thanks alot. I will be growing probably 5-6 sensi's from seed, so i am hoping i get atleast one good pheno, which i will take probably 12 clones or so and keep atleast 4-6 and fully flower them out.

canigrow- mine also, even though i've only tried it this once (but smoked a few bowls of it). I've heard such good reviews, that i had to put it in my garden. I'm probably going to be doing a mostly indica grow with several strains under my 1000w. I'm thinking Sensi star, Blockhead, and some Pacific G13 X Yumbolt seeds i picked up. I'm trying to find the best indica for my needs...so far sensi was the best. (so far i've smoked these indicas: Indica sour diesel pheno, Lavender, White Rhino, Bubblegum from serious, afghani #1, bubbilicious from nirvana, Blueberry from DP, White Widow, and a few other unknown indica strains i've picked up).

What strains is sensi star made of? I can't remember if it was an ortegs crossed with something, or if i'm thinking of another strain.

G

I have a pack of these as well...so many beans so little time..I need to get around to them someday...Great smoke report SweetIndica....I have grown their belladonna and I was very impressed...grew like an indica and smelled like stinky cotton candy.....reminded me of sweet old school skunk...paradise has great prices also...stay safe

Latest posts

Latest posts