What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HOW TO CLEAN YOUR CRAPPY HASH-STEP BY STEP

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
sup everybody.. :wave:

ok.. after many years of hash smoking , with all the good/bad experiences i have been through buying hash in the street..as here in italy is the only thing u can do unless you grow your own... we made up some skills to clean up, purify the unsmokable hash... and I finally decided to take some pics..and make up an explicative thread about boiling hash.

i know i know, youre thinking about this question: hey..after all those years smoking hash, you should be able to recognize crappy hash when you see it..no?

well , my answer is.. yeah true, i am able to find out the quality just by smelling it..and usualy fresh hash..that looks gummy and soft is good shit..

but those bastards(dealers/mobbsters :D) they mix it with the right thing, wax..paraffin..stuff like that ( yes its the same thing for all the crappy hash across the world) an it looks really good..soft and shit.. it looks apparently good.
I wanted to explane the reason why i had some crappy hash on me... its the result of years and years storeing shitty hash... i could have stored more..but luckly i have been able to give it away... :)

ok- the process im talking about can be explained basically this way: boiling it..seperating the hash powder from the chemical shits ...the hash goes to the bottom and the shit (oil and other stuff) stays on the top.than re-collecting the hash, pressing-drying.

ITEMS NEEDED:
-at least 2 grams of soap bar (crappy hashish)
-1 milk-jug
-1 bunch of paper toils
- enough water to fill 1/2 of the pot( depends by the size of it, big pots are not needed)
- 1 strainer(with small holes..as small as passible)
- 1 plastic bag ( you will brake it in smaller pieces)
- 1 little gas camping stove( or whatever your kitchen has)
- 1 a deep dish or a salad container
- 1 electric heater
- 1 tea spoon

this is the shit:

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Step 1 :

the hashish( :D) has to be scrumbled in small pieces...

(2 pics are missing..dunno why..its this crappy web-cam) so...

Step 2:
when the water is boiling throw all the hash in the pot, and turn off the fire.

wait for 10 minutes keeping an eye on the little pieces that are gonna stick up to the sides of the pot. do not mix it ..let it stay chill and let the hashish fall on the bottom.
you should feel a shitty smell coming up in the vapor...let it go and dont breath it!

Step 3:

pick up the strainer

poure out the water in the dish passing through the strainer... so all the hash stops on the screen and the shit goes away with the water..
the water will still have some hash in it...so get ready to do in again.

Step 4:

catch up the resin from the strainer and put it somewhere...so u can finish passing all the water through the screen...and u can throw away that disgustin water.

Step 5:

spread the hash on a waterproof surface and start pressing it with some paper toils.. on and on..use as many paper you need..and keep pressing and pressing hard.. after a minute it will look apparently waterless..but there must be still a lot of water inside...

Step 6:

catch up all the hash and fit it on a piece of that plastic bag.. make it double..so it doesnt brake up.. twist the plastic around the hash like a tight bag... make it like a little ball.. really really tight ..twist it hard..and make some holes using a needle... the way the water can get out of it..while youre pressing it hard between your thumb and index... do it like 10 times.. cause you will see there is always some water to get...

Step 7:

the piece needs to be dryed so keep it in front of the heater for some minutes....than get it out of the bag...break it in 4 pieces..and let the inside dry out..

Step 8:
after some minutes of heat flow, it should look and feel harder and dryer...

its time to re-press it...and let it rest there near the heater(at the minimum) for 5 minutes more...

DONE :lurk:

heres the final product after some minutes of hot air flow.

It looks more yello/green.. not black/brown anymore...

:D yep... it gave us a good buzz.. enough to do some tricks wit the xbox.. hehe

i hope some people will start cleaning their crappy hash.. they will be thankful for sure..

thanx for the attention.

keep it up.

Wam:ying:

Last edited:

WAMEN

Veteran
the meaning of this thread is..grow your own!! but if you have some shitty hash in your hands... clean it up.. dont smoke it like that!!

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Grazie Wamen!!! :D For those of you that dont know, its hard as hell to find bud in italy, especially bud that hasnt been treated with something. Hash is everywhere but its shitty hash(soap bar). This is an awesome method of cleaning that crap up. Hash in Italy costs nearly nothing(well in napoli anyway) and this procedure would be worth it especially if you bought a good bit of it. :joint:

WAMEN

Veteran
thank you Calcio for stopping by.. everything you say is right man...exept a thing.. there is good hash around here..you can find some high quality pollen.. or black hash like nepal... also different qualityes of good moroccan hash... but its also true that the medium quality is falling down more and more every day... and it happens more often to get through this mystycal hash deals..

luckly it doenst happen no more 4 me.. but there still a lot of ppl out there strugglin for a lil piece of crappy hash..

so ..heres the solution ...

P.s. : this is an emergency way... shitty hash is made with a base of not special hash.. so .. getting the real deal must be the target.. fuck smoking plastic

Wam

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
hey WAMEN it looks great thanks for puttin in the work
goin to read thru now:wave: have a good day WAM :wave:
ciao

WAMEN

Veteran
back at you man.. im glad u guys found it interesting...

talk to you soon... :)

Wam

treehuggers

cool guidance.... never ran into hash that had anythng mixed with it ...but if i do... you never know :D

Take care wamen, seeya

TH

WAMEN

Veteran
yeah thanx man :)

anyways ..im pretty sure u know about hash.. . but there is many people that doesnt even think about what may be inside their hash.. or they dont have enough experience and they think theyre smoking good stuff..but they're smoking 40% plastic 60 % hash... and thats not good...

so i guess they may be able to realize what the real deal is now...

peas every1

Wam

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
interesting thread Wamen mate. i do know about that kind of hash, lol. soap how i hated it. good idea on cleaning it up. just wondering if some of the trichomes might not go through the strainer? maybe a 45 micron screen would be better? also i'm wondering about the henna which some hash is stretched with. will that system get rid of the henna?

the other idea to make crapy hash into da bomb, is to make oil with it. or maybe even bho? not sure if the bho would work but it should really.

G

hey, this is good advice for people who are stuck with poor hash, this 'soapbar' will be unfamiliar to a lot of people so il break it down for ya a little,

its made from purposely grown weed, strain sex & quality are all non issue's, to these fuckers its just a product, because it's illegal and so often supplied by profit motivated criminal networks, cannabis - especially hash - sold mainly in the UK is often of low quality and contains a lot of contaminants.

SOAPBAR (it's called "soap" because a 250g bar (or 9 BAR, 250g = 9OZ-ish) is shaped like a bar of soap) is perhaps the most common type of hash in the UK and it is often the most polluted.

Now, not all soap is bad of course, but some certainly is. At worst there may only be a tiny amount of low grade hash mixed with some very strange stuff:

Beeswax, turpentine, milk powder, ketamine, boot polish, henna, pine resin, aspirin, animal turds, ground coffee, barbiturates, glues and dyes plus carcinogenic solvents such as Toluene and Benzene

This is what happens under prohibition. If your beer down the bar contained any of these nasty things wouldn't you complain? Of course you would, well now its time to complain about polluted cannabis supplies.

DON'T SMOKE SOAP
DON'T BUY SOAP
DON'T SELL SOAP

The government is well aware of this situation and seems happy to expose the millions of cannabis users to dangers which simple quality controls could eliminate, ask your MP why they refuse to allow quality controls for cannabis that thousands of people use daily, if not more.....but of course, that means accepting they're WRONG and legalising cannabis......watch this space.....

What to do if all you can get is dodgy soap bar
Don't buy rock-hard stuff, or samples that give off a dark acrid smoke when burned.

Cutting through a block of resin should be relitivly easy with little or no heat needed,exposing a brown coloured surface (including if you have black hash) and it should fluff up when heated and be easy to powder with just a little flaming.

The smell of pure hash smoke is also very distinctive in its own right, learn what to sniff for!

To be honest, it's best to go without rather than smoke some of the really bad stuff available out there, but if you really have no choice, you can try this:

How to clean polluted hash, you will need:
small sauce pan (old prefarrably)
stove
water
unbleached coffee filters
reusable coffee filter (fine mesh of some description)
paper kitchen towels
gas mask (optional for combating awful smell)

In a saucepan, boil up a small amount of water (enough to cover your "hash" block)
slowly boil it then simmer gently and crush the hash block (gently press it with a knife and trace a figure of eight round the pan keeping it moving, it will disolve & break up releasing a torrent of crap

The water will more than likely turn yellow, maybe due to the henna (or worse) dissolving out, at this point apply the gas mask to your face :pointlaug

When the hash has all powdered up, crap disolved, and your swirling a murky concoction round the pan smoothly with no lumps, drain the water off thru your filters, line your mesh/re-usable filter with unbleached coffee filter (brown paper ones) and pour that slush through it,
when your done you should have what looks like spent coffee at the bottom of your filter rise this further with a kettle of hot water and slowly pour this thru the filter to wash out the remaining crap, you will see it run cleanish soon enough, remove the paper filter holding the hash & wrap in kitchen towels and squeeze remaining juice out of it, unravel it and you will have a lump of slightly less threating hash, ta-daaaaa, dry it as you see fit and go about your usual routine, at this point i nearly said "enjoy", but just try your best given the situation in hand :sasmokin:

As cannabis oils are not soluble in water, the potency of what you have won't be too badly damaged and given what comes off it isnt that bad, (compared to what you started with)
You'll also have a lot smaller stash at the end of this though as a staggering 50% or more is additives purely put there to add bulk & weight

pleeeeeze dont fund these gangsters any longer, do whats right & support your-self

WAMEN

Veteran
thanks very much everybody...

Gaius.. yeah you right.. i know that there are some ways to make the result even better..like a 45 screen... and for sure there are some questions left about the hash u get...but anyways.. this was just a lil tip .. to turn your shit in something better in a hurry.. hehe

ayhev..thanx so muCH for the support man.. and i totally agree with your sentences..youre right mAn..

I probably did a mistake when i called the hash i had " soapbar".. i just thought that was the right way to let the people understand what i was talking about... but there is a difference between the hash u call soapbar in UK ( called Choco in itaLY) and the hash i got for that operation..which is what we call "fake pollen" ... which is sold in 100g bars like the good hash... and looks really soft and fresh... not old and hard like the 250bar choco...

and hey.. i wanted to take pics of the piece on the scale before and after the operation... but we were too lazy to go upstairs and get the scale.. lol

peas every1

Wam

WAMEN

Veteran
P.S: ayhev... theres is no problem.. you are the one that was supposed to make a thread about cleaning hash ..lol

luckly this is the second time i make this thing..and hopefully the last as well...

if i had the complete padronance of the lauguage i would have done a better work...

thanx for the infos though man.. its all useful stuff

Wam

G

lol, my brother in law is from toscana,italy
your work is fine my friend, or as he would say, you worka fine-a
all good, :)

G

That's not right at all, heat destroys THC. The propper way to clean it out would most likely be through a polar/nonpolar solvent extraction technique... in fact a simple BHO extraction on the hash would strip the purified THC and leave all the crap behind

WAMEN

Veteran
i must correct u sir.. THC resists to boiling water temps..specially for only 4-5 minutes, and anyways.. the temp of the water goes from 90 to 50 °°c really fast...

anyways youre right dude.. BHO exraction would be better..

i could have written "Hash cleaning for dummies".. as this tecnique is the basic/crappiest one..

the final product is more smokable than the original crap.. and thats what matters at the end.

Last edited:

treble

nice thread Wamen and some good pics to back it up. Dont suffer the F$#Kover of being sold crap hash.. simple reason is there is none here... not unless youre in with the bikie gangs anyways.....

but my friends always lament that that crap is just about all thats around these days.

peace
treb

WAMEN

Veteran
try to do this with a 75 or 45 micron screen.. at least youre able to smoke it after you clean it up..

not the best way.. but for sure better than smoking plastic and paraffine...
i wish you guys lots of herb and no hash like that one! :joint: