What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can Female urine pass drug test for a man?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, some specimen cups have a tape showing if temp was correct. Taped to leg would be a few degrees difference. Good that your cup was the regular old urine specimen cup!! Glad you passed!

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
High.

High.

:tiphat: It had the temp meter on the side of the cup,
the form had only one box to check for temp and
gets checked if the sample is between 90 and 100 degrees

norcal_sourD

M & M's mini candy container, sealed up and bagged, taped with duct tape to the side of your legs next 2 your nuts. Female, pregnant or not, will work.

+1 on the synthetic. Worked for me and my girlfriend. They shipped both samples out to specialty labs as well. Don't mess around with other peoples piss. Get the kit and be done with it.

If the urine test isn't court ordered, they won't be watching you. You'll be in a locked bathroom with time to do whatever you wish.

Peace!

mdk ktm

I had a friend that use his dogs pee once......he passed lol

that's fucking sick. How the hell did he collect it?

And I have been on parole for the last 3 years, and when he does home visits and I am dirty I use that vitamin water that looks just like piss. Its orange flavor but it works great. I only use it for home visits because after he sees that its clean he just has me dump it back in the toilet and throw it away. I don't fuck around when I need to go to the office.

RoadRash

The 2 times I've taken drug tests, it was the kind where they watch you pee. It wasn't court ordered. One was for employment, the other was voluntary for a (civil) legal matter.

I guess Home Depot doesn't do it that way ?

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:::::::::BUMB:::::::::::

A little info for those who need it.

I had to take a piss test at work,
not a good idea but no choice.
I had my wife piss in a cup and that was poured in a zip lock bag, and frozen.
The morning I needed it which was 4 days later, I removed it about 3 and a half hours before I needed to take the test.
paced it in warm water and get ready for work and the test.
Used a clean 4oz plastic bottle and taped it to my leg ( it was there for about 2 hours)
the heat from my body was enough to warm it up.
I took the test all they checked were my pockets.
And it worked effin great passed with my wifes frozen piss.

Stay safe and high.
.......HYDRO......

Damn. Frozen piss. I've heard it all now, but got to say I never thought of that. Question though, why didn't you just get the pee the day of the test instead of having to freeze it for so long?

Jamorg13

Absolutely. Use some of those single shot plastic vodka bottles, rinsed thoroughly. 1.5 hours before the test, rubber band a hand warmer to the bottle. Sow a pocket into a pair of underwear, or any other hidden pocket.

Problem solved

The 2 times I've taken drug tests, it was the kind where they watch you pee. It wasn't court ordered. One was for employment, the other was voluntary for a (civil) legal matter.

Could just be some kind of state thing? Maybe it's different depending on where you live.

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
High.

High.

Damn. Frozen piss. I've heard it all now, but got to say I never thought of that. Question though, why didn't you just get the pee the day of the test instead of having to freeze it for so long?

Yep frozen pee worked great, the only reason I froze it was I did not know exactly when I was going to be called.

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO......

A friend sez There is a kit being sold, he had the money and said fuckit. Came with synthetic and used a buddy's gf together. Froze the girls pee and just let it thaw to roomtemp. The warmers that came with were bunk, used the walmart ones and monitor the buit in thermometer, he was all good. Unless federal, they will not watch. You are just $$ to these trolls and they are getting paid for counting and shipping urine jars. Warm weather is a plus if there ever was, just beware of the freezing ass lobby! Welcome to the future, While meds or rec is gaining ground the labor dept or whoever won't budge,sure its illeagal but they are violating your rights first right?

But there are those employers who don't mind a little dank in the stank, but its the crank that might raise flags. Its a gamble but with mouth swabs I think 24 hrs is a good start.

JuC

screeny weeny solves that too :biggrin: