What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hy-Pro Amnesia Haze

B

BasementGrower

anyone know if dinafems original amnesia is any good.. i got a clone of it yesterday.. was told its bomb.. just waiting to see if i can find any info on it .

doctor76

No Soma's is his/Shanti's (Afghan Hawaiian x Loas) x Jamaica maybe not in that order but something along those lines definitely those strains and no haze. Hy-Pro's version is Soma's Amnesia x G13Haze. .
No idont think so,
What are genetics of Amnesia?
********** says Amnesia is SSH cut and HY-PRO Amnesia is
SSH x Nevilles haze(probably) and my Cannabis sativa Vol.1
says its Nevilles haze x Afghani. Dinafem says that their
Original Amnesia is Cros of Nevilles haze and NL.

Whats the truth?
If anyone has info about that Please share.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
First one of a hundred seeds pack i bought in the Dam. Was at Royal Queen Seeds Shop and they had this last package of Hy-Pro's Amnesia for 80 €. Supposedly older Seeds thats why so many for the money.
Taste and smell strong lemony. High very very strong. Some of the strongest i have had so far. Yield medium.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No idont think so,
What are genetics of Amnesia?
********** says Amnesia is SSH cut and HY-PRO Amnesia is
SSH x Nevilles haze(probably) and my Cannabis sativa Vol.1
says its Nevilles haze x Afghani. Dinafem says that their
Original Amnesia is Cros of Nevilles haze and NL.

Whats the truth?
If anyone has info about that Please share.

If we speak of Amnesia Hy-Pro, I know from Dutch Breeders, that strain Lineage should be Afghan (mother)vs Neville's Haze (father), if I remember correctly the Afghani is called "Enemy of State" by Hy-Pro.

M

Mushy

This line needs to be preserved!

Here´s some I ran 2 years ago. Still have a package from Mr Lala

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts