What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hy-Pro Amnesia Haze

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice grow thread medical shed :yes: :canabis:

We also recently got gifted a pack of these seeds to test from friends in Holland.

Hy-Pro have been winning awards with this plant since 1996 !!!

The new pack looks like this:

These seed take well to soil :D

All the best,

peace dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
So any guess on the genetics of Amnesia from Hy-pro ? Is it related to soma so far ?

there are a lot of friends who told me about amnesia on the netherlands black market, i think it's more likely hy pro as amnesia haze would be very expensive. The samples i've seen were full of glass, btw ^^

++

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Maybe an update time medical_shed?

They are looking great at the last pics and in fact.. They are looking great in every pic you have shared with us :yes:

Here´s some AmnesiaHaze genetics im currently flowering..

SageDaze (SAGE x AmnesiaHaze x Neville´s Haze x AmnesiaHaze) from Moonshineman :D

^Those^ pics are after 20 days of lightcycle switch btw...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
update:

This Amnesia [hy-pro] has recently been topped ready for force flowering. Grown under glass with feeds of organic tea ... healthy green ... nice leaf :D

Edit: this one was male

Peace :joint:

Last edited:
P

pSi007

all these companies are knocking off seconds from Somas AH?

heh, thats brutal!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pSi007 said:
all these companies are knocking off seconds from Somas AH?

heh, thats brutal!

Amnesia [Hy-Pro]

edit: this one is female

N.B. Hy-Pro have been gaining cup places with "Amnesia" since 1996/7

Last edited:

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
maybe its a knock off.....but very few people are ready to pay 13 eur per seed....i think that is outrageous....maybe if you are breeding and will make a thousand seeds....but not everyone wants to make seeded plants...or has the room to breed

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok I think we can confirm that Amnesia [Hy-Pro] is the real deal original Amnesia that grows about NL. Interesting to learn that it's an indica dom. strain that has been since exclusive to the underground /coffeeshop fraternity in Holland. This one has already been cloned and passed on for future keeping. the plant we've got is Pushtu to the rass,, with health and vigor to match.

If you got these seeds forget coco wiber and hy-blow,, get them planted up in organic soil mix a.s.a.p , in as big a container as you can , n wait for these beasts to shine back at ya :wink:

H

Hazeseeker

Great pics Doc and a picture of health as well bro :canabis: , gonna tag along for this 1 man, can't wait to see them in full flower :yes:

Peace
Hazeseeker :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Hazeseeker :D

These plants are sativa/indica plants by the looks of things. They make some really big fan-leafs and the smell is nice into 12/12 :joint:

This plant has been topped-out in all the lower branches :canabis:

Given the right conditions, or grown outdoors in warmer climates ,, these plants hold the potential to grow into real MONSTERS!!!

Erb, roots, n all,, dLeaf :joint:

R

rule35sub1

I had the amnesia a couple years ago. I lost my mother plant, so I lost the strain. I remember it had a fantastic spicey buttery flavor and a soaring high. A really good strain for sure.

Last edited:
M

medical_shed

Hello folks, sorry for abandoning the thread but had a security scare and had to rip my room down :(

They came down about atwo weeks early but it was still an excellent smoke, this really does have an astonishing smell and flavour this weed in fact it's the best smelling I've grown so far. Yield was good too. Very sturdy/healthy plants that didn't need much care at all and fungus resistant. Highly recommended.

Looking at Herbalistics pics I'd say these are related to the original for sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts