What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor malawi thread ,

B

BAKED_BEANZ

ok quick rundown , running 25 killer malawi fems ,

i,m also germinating , ( today in fact )
malawi x black lime reserve
killer malawi x black lime reserve #7
killer malawi x orange glue
killer malawi x blue dot irene apparition
these will be late starts , run in greenhouse and also outdoors

these are the killer mals , ready to hit to road , bit of a road trip to there homes .
picture.php

each plant gets a fully amended hole , roughly 400 gallons
picture.php

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

they already been put in 2 weeks ago , just getting settled . i,ll get some pics todays .

B

BAKED_BEANZ

today , watering done ...... so we are basically 2 weeks from top pics , theres plenty of compost and manures and voodoo juice in these holes . once they get there feet in , its going to be on :)

picture.php

no point posting too many more they all pretty much the same ,

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
This is going to be awesome!

Nice shovel you have there!

How large do you reckon they will be in the end?

:respect:

Anjey

Will be great to see these progress and their flower, thanks.

What kind of climate are you in?

B

BAKED_BEANZ

This is going to be awesome!

Nice shovel you have there!

How large do you reckon they will be in the end?

:respect:

i,d like to see 5+ pound , each. fingers toes crossed.

yes the shovel takes all the fun out of digging the holes , i miss the sweat and blisters

B

BAKED_BEANZ

yes crosses for dessert , there baking atm , beanz style .( middle tray ) i also put in 10 fem destroyer,s they could probably join this thread too :) one may be destined to be hit with some pollen perhaps , we shall see .
picture.php

Last edited:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
No, I believe this is more of a thread for them 25 straight Malawis, Malawi crosses for dessert. :biggrin:

But we'll demand them - politely, of course.

Beanz, is the 1st cross, M x BLR, the old killer while the others are the new killer?
Im just getting familiar with what you've been up to, so I could use a little clarification.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

But we'll demand them - politely, of course.

Beanz, is the 1st cross, M x BLR, the old killer while the others are the new killer?
Im just getting familiar with what you've been up to, so I could use a little clarification.

yes the original cross is old killer , new killer for the recent crosses .

i,ll be fishing through the originals f1 looking for a fast finisher and hitting it with the black lime male again . just to see what happens . may also hit a more malawi leaning pheno again also with black lime .......

its the malawi x orange glue i have my eye on , the new killer malawi used was bit special.

i,ll also take some pollen to my very best new killer , and seed up couple branches , if i can find some stud males .

S

Stone House

Tuned in for another awesome grow!
I was helping a friend grow a few Malawi Killer from ACE a couple years ago. Plants were beautiful, long slender leaves, good structure. Unfortunately my friend had a ripper steal the plants while they were in mid-flower.
Never got to try the smoke or smell a finished bud (old killer Malawi).
I still have some purple Malawi seeds (Ace) but have no idea if they are as potent as the killer Malawi.
Beanz, I don't know how you keep up with all your projects....lol

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Tuned in for another awesome grow!
I was helping a friend grow a few Malawi Killer from ACE a couple years ago. Plants were beautiful, long slender leaves, good structure. Unfortunately my friend had a ripper steal the plants while they were in mid-flower.
Never got to try the smoke or smell a finished bud (old killer Malawi).
I still have some purple Malawi seeds (Ace) but have no idea if they are as potent as the killer Malawi.
Beanz, I don't know how you keep up with all your projects....lol

its easy , when you love what your doing ...... i got beanz to make yet and more late starts to go in after this lot :)

Latest posts

Latest posts