What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvested sour creek photos

S

strain_searcher

some very sticky purple buds. I almost felt like I was shrooming I was so high last night.

dried on monitor over night

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Damn thats some frosty weed :yummy: Great pix, enjoy your xmas bonas :woohoo:

70s :joint:

Bigmone357

your medicine looks potent!

your medicine looks potent!

I like it strainsearcher shows what u can do when you keep your best male & femal and make seeds instead of throwin' the guys out. Males are more valuable than most people realize.u really did a great job i'm proud ov ya buddy that looks like some CRIPPLER. enjoy smokin your own creation! let us know how it is after thorough analysis :D.:joint:Happy holiday to ya.Peace Bm357 :wave:

Last edited:
G

wow, nice shots! some frosty nug, enjoy the smoke
smoke report soon?

G

Those are some tasty looking buds. Like everyone said the frost is unbelieveable.

G

thanks for the inspiration bro

+ these genes are stellar, so happy to have 2 babes goin into bud January :yoinks:

anybody else sow any of these collectors items? :biglaugh:

they really are

cj

G

i was lucky enough to be gifted a clone and beans of this insane cross. and man o man dude that is some serious frost. i will post pics today or tom of my gorgeous lil SC plant... dang man sugar coated i tell you ... awsome pics...

G

You seem to have a VERY promising project. Gorgeous pics!
i agree 100%
but
Strain_Searcher, will you have the facilities to further work the strain (ie: produce more beans) anytime in the near future?
it's just asking to be F2'd

cj