What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HARVEST TIME

G

CC that Sour Bubble is looking tasty, nice looking buds my friend, your gonna have a nice Xmas and New Year, thats for sure.

I just logged on and what do i see, A nice Christmas harvest by our good friend CC :D

Excellent bro, everything looks nice and ripe and well flushed :smile:

How about a few shot's of the KQ!

Bigmone357

Nice plants I enjoyed the pix good job

Nice plants I enjoyed the pix good job

Nice selection of genetics I know u got more pix yeah bring on the KQ lol that strawberry cough looks like it's gonna burn CLEAN lovin' the yellow :headbange: Nice growin' CC not bad for no vegtime on that sour bub :wink: right on time too what a present :D.Happy holidaze to you & yours.BM357 :wave: :joint:

G

Boy, those sure look nice CC. I am sure you will enjoy. Man those colors are great!!!!!
Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukah!!!

Simply Beautiful ladies CC. How does that Hog smell? How many days did everybody go? Gonzo :yummy: I have her almost finished, and smelling wonderful. :wave: HH

natefrog

Magnifico mi amigo..........sexy SourBub showgirl.......could i get you to take a shot at her taste and amount of that taste?...........i'vent been able to find that out.....thx!.....nf

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Holidays to you all!

I still haven't chopped them, but time in the dark is always a good thing before the chop! So no hurry eh? :smile: Tell ya the truth, I'm waiting for some people to get freed up, so I can get a little help. The resins keep trapping me like a fly on a fly strip! hahaha I need help! Trimming team, assemble!

It isn't really a big harvest, but it's enough to get us by for a while at least. We have lots of folks to get high!

Hey HH! I got one of your paperless joint bro. Very handy! Cool idea!
The HOG smells like a slightly sweet AK47... Kind of a generic Amsterdam-ish plant to tell you the truth... We'll see how the high is though, that's where it's really at :smile: The top bud is very dense, I must say.

These plants were flowered for 65 days.

Last edited:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
looks great, CC. :canabis: :yes:

that Sour Bubble is outstanding stuff.
I'll be putting my Bx3s into flower very soon.
keep up the good work, man.
cooked cook- the OTHER cc

DankBank

Beautiful sheeeot, CC.... flippin' sweet!!
And looks like you've got yourself a decent pheno of the HOG - from what I hear that's not the easiest thing to come up with. '
I've heard the same thing about HDF from THseeds... but my buddy & I got a SICK HDF keeper from a 10 pack & only grew 2 females to get it.... so I'm wondering -
are the rumors about HOG being pheno "picky" and "long-shot" true?
Not sure if you went from seed or started with clone, so maybe I'm asking the wrong person... but hey, what the heck. It's worth a shot.
I just ran Bubblegum from THseeds and every pheno looked the same but they were very tall and lanky (currently a friend is flowering the one out of 5 we chose to keep... too early to say what the yield will be but for now it looks really tall and lanky) just as all the females we got did.
Still trying to decide about THSeeds... they have great gear - no doubt about that. Hell... just look at your HOG!!!! It's amazing... but the question remains:
Is THSeeds a company with several bomb strains that require 2-3 packs and careful selection to find the right pheno, or are 10 beans basically going to do the trick with any of their gear?
Any thoughts, CC?
(I know I rambled and sort of hi-jacked your thread... I'm sorry. I was basically just getting at the whole "what's your opinion" thing... so the spotlight's still on you, my friend :) )
db

G

uhh... its tough finding a keeper from ALL of THSeeds' strains. ;) lol
dankbank, they're a great bank, but you basically answered your own question - yes, their strains require major selection from several packs of beans in order to find that 'keeper' pheno. once you do, though, you've got some pretty above-average dank. im not speaking outta my ass here. *gotta try em all!* its worth it. ;)

CC, thanks for sharing the pics, my brotha. I look foward to the rest of your grow, man.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DankBank, this is the only female THSeeds plant I've ever grown. I've heard mixed reports from this strain, but this one seems ok. Not extremely original in it's phenotypes, but not bad. I've yet to smoke it though.

70s_PotHead

Looks like a very merry christmas at the Crazy C household. Killer stuff bro :yummy:

70s :joint: