What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shark Shock

G

woooooooooweeeeeeeeee!

woooooooooweeeeeeeeee!

i just want to dive into the screen and smell that beautiful flower

great growin, enjoy your bounty :-D

cj

G

Woooooo!!

Good job taking her to the end!!
Whats she smell like hmmmm?

TORC

Beauties SS! Looks like the pheno I still have flowering. What was the flower time? My plant is on day 60 and looks to still have more time to go.

G

guest3854

bout 55 days give or take . Smells easy , skunky , widowy . mmmmm

TORC

Thanks SS. I don't know why mine is taking so long, must be an extreme SK#1 pheno. My other gal was done at day 45 and of course there is none left. She smelled and tasted so good that she didn't even make it to the curing area:). I'll be waiting on that smoke report.

G

guest3854

2 days after darkness . Looks like they might have thrown acouple more trichs . Or maybe just some hopeful thinkin' .

Enjoy !

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Badass Budzz

Badass Budzz

Fuckin' killer buds Savage!!!!!

Hard to go wrong with genetics when using the BEST breeder on our planet!Shanti rules and your plants show it.
Wonderful job growing them out.

Last edited:
G

guest3854

These girls were just axed , so yeild calculations will be in several weeks . I am anticipating well over an oz. per plant and harvesting every 50 - 55 days with this pheno . Though it is an "easy" smellin strain , odor control is wise . I currently have appr. 40 of these girls in veg . in trays filled with Dyna-Rocks and bubbled , using MetaNaturals . VERY exciting stuff goin on , here in tha lab .
Her go some more eye candy so you don't haveta scroll up !

Last edited:
G

I grew out the GWS it was one of my most potent grows. I'm sure you'll loke your SS. Give us a smoke report when ready.

G

awesome

shantibaba kicks ass

so does metanaturals

the two together straight up boot ass.