What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"california orange"

mpro

looking great jaws! I picked up some cali-o seeds, so I'll be watching this one.

G

hello mpro :joint:
ya bro i have two nice ones going and i am really hoping one "JUST" one is a male then i can make a few F2'ss of this strain.....iv'e never grown or smoked any caliO but my friends tell me its great, we shall see in a couple month's.....
peace bro :wave:

70s_PotHead

Glad I could help Jaws. I was totaly impressed with the vigor and lack of any kind of deficientcy (sp) during my last grow using cal-mag and diamond nector as suppliments. The DN really allows the plant to take up all the nutrients given.

70s :wave:

Hazy Daze

Hello Jaws,

Didn't even know :confused: you had a grow report, so I'm glad you told me about it in an email. Sometimes I need a :bat: in the head. LOL As you know, I'll be growing some CaliO next grow, so watching this grow will be beneficial. They're looking really good, Bro. I'm not sure if the current CaliO is like the old school CaliO, but if it is, yeah, you'll be very happy with it. :woohoo: It's not as strong as some of the powerhouse strains, but it's strong enough.

Hazy :jump: Daze

shifty

Nice Plants!

Nice Plants!

Good looking grow, jaws! Cali O is a great strain. After curing, the smell is awesome...nothing else quite like it. The high is pretty decent, too. Below is a pic of my previous grow of Cali O. I was using all fluoros at the time, and I still had a decent yield. This was after 30 days.

:sasmokin:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya jaws

Just finishing up two cali-o next week or so. They are very hardy - tried my best to kill'em :pointlaug but they just kept truckin. Here's a couple of pics:

Like her so much I'm going to reveg the back one. You're gonna be in for a treat!

Cheers

G

hello there :joint:
ahhhh hazy my friend its about time you stoped by bro!!!...ummm don't forget i have 4 other threads going as well as this one, so check them out when ya get some free time....

hey shifty, ohhh man thank's dude thats a very nice shot of a young caliO, ohhh and hey those are nice looking buds grown under floro's.......

hello MR.green, ya bro i have seen your pics before at first i thought that those two in the middle were just one plant, i said to myself i meed more room hahahaha.........that bud on the right looks awesome, hoping to get a few that look like that one..............

ok both my caliO are showing maturety at i think now 23d vegg, have alternating branching goin on i'm still going to go for 30d vegg on all plant's...and also still hopeing to get a male from the two, if so i will be making some F2'ss of caliO......all plants look fantastic this morning, i have to remove the top 4 fan leaves from the unknown plant because they were just huge and blocking all the light.....i also had to remove the top two fan leaves from one of my ogers for the same reason.....also on one of my caliO's where i had topped instead of two main growing shoots there are three, this is not the first time i have seen/delt with this......it should be very interresting when i do deside to flower, soo please keep an eye on all of my threads.....it wont be long now and the fun will begin........
peace :wave:

shifty

Yo jaws...who's Cali O strain are ya growing? I used Nirvana's...decent shit for $15. Out of the 7 I sprouted, got 2 females. Have 3 left tho, so who knows?

G

hello shifty :joint:
hummm good Question bro, hahaha i got it from seedbay ahhh more then likely nirvanas ummmm but i did pay like $40.00 bucks for it so maybe not....who else sells caliO at seedbay other then nirvana?? anybody?.....ohhh crap shifty you got 5 males out of seven seeds? thats not good not at all, i'm looking for a male but damn i only have two going......

indica, just stick around bro i will be putting to flower in about 6days....check my gallery for well titaled pic's......

oger...

full group shot......

70s_PotHead

Your klozit is looking most excellent jaws :woohoo: nice even canapy also,

70s :wave:

G

hello :joint:
hey pothead whats up bro!!hey dude we go 12/12 on tuesday man, that will be 30d vegg.....and i'm expecting them to really take off well, most all my plants are showing alternating branches which means there mature and ready to flower....out of all the plants i have going i was thinking atleast one would auto flower under 18/6 light but not the case this time.....

hey shifty, i look up my winning auction at the seedbay and i got my CALI-O from homegrown fantaseed's for $35.00 +5.00 shipping.......

G

man jaws you are already at 12/12 great job. i be those ogers and cali O are looking fantastic.. you got some great skillz man... iman thats a gorgeous klozit by the way.. that ogers look heavy indica dom so should be nice...cant wait to seee.

Last edited:
G

man looking most ecxellent bro, but are you sure you want to go 12/12 yet....... id wait another week myself at least! makes for better yields :chin: :chin:

G

hello swerve & jonny :joint:
ahhh thank's guy's, ya this is going to be my best yet i'm sure of that.....
hey jonny no worries bro i'm not going 12/12 untill next tuesday, that will be a full 30days and thats about all i can handel bro.......

G

hello friends :joint:
ok nothing really to say in this thread just yet, 7 days into 12/12 still no sign of sex male or female.....they look a bit bigger but other then that pretty much just the same as before.......will make an update with pic's as soon as the sex is known...

G

hello mpro :joint:
thank you my friend, ummm ya things are good here .......ahhh i have two male ogers i'm keeping for pollen, but if one of my caliO's gos male and the other gos female i may just dump one of the male ogers and replace it with a male caliO....
thank you :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts