What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"california orange"

G

hello :joint:
ok then here is where my caliO's will be kepted, these shots are of 9days into vegg......i have one mutant out of the two, but they both look fine......

caliO #2 mutant..

and a shot at caliO #1......

and lastly a group shot of all 15 plant's......

peace :wave:

P.S don't forget to click on the pic's.........

70s_PotHead

Hello Jaws :wave:
They all look healthy enough for sure, but I think they would be much happier if you TPed into 6 inch pots, nows the time :bat:

70s :wave:

Remember this is only 4 plants, your harvest could be more than double

G

Good Morning Jaws! Just found your thread and thought I'd invite myself in.....everybody dressed? Breakfast on the table? Got Milk?

Cali O's on deck. I'll be watchin.

G

hello pothead :joint:
ya bro i'm scrambling around trying to gather up enough pots to do that with, but i know i'm well short of having enough to do them all.......may just do what i can and hope for the best on the rest.....i do have enough 10" pots to get the job done but not sure i want to use those, the over all size of the soil ball will be much much wider then my flowering three gallon pot's.....which means i would need to remove a good chunk of soil before TPing into there final home, this could led/cause stress on the plants at a very crucal(sp) time ummm will have to think on that one some more.....i will be letting these vegg for atleast 30days, will be topping at 8/10" and then put to flower a week or so after that........i have the purpleberry pollen and will be hitting some of the kush and v-b-s with this pollen, i'm thinking/hoping the purpleberry will increase the purple in the v-b-s as well as the potentce.....

G

hello doobie :joint:
hey bro whats up? i guess we were typing at the same time :yoinks: hahahaha...........ya its early got the java and the dunkin sticks going, waiting for it to warm up a bit before i head to work arrr hahaha......

ummm ya i'm a little excited about doing these caliO i have heard that this strain is a real good one for yield and potentce, i have grown out some caliO X ice and it was some real good smoke.....my first grow under HID'ss i grew out some california speacial, that just flat rocked every body from top to bottom.......i got a 5foot plant from her that was grown under a single 250w MH bulb and it produced a two foot main kola as well.......
peace bro :wave:

70s_PotHead

Dude just go to HD, they got 6 inch pots for like a buck each

G

update time for my caliO's...........

caliO #1........

caliO #2 "AKA" the mutant!!!!...

and finaly a group shot from the side......

G

hello pod :joint:
thank's bro, ya the caliO's are starting to pick up some speed now...the mutant is just about grown out of its odd look and really starting to fill out and looking real good.....just TPed all plants this morning into three gallon pots so from here on out things should get rolling...........
thank you :wave:

G

hey bro thank you, that means alot my friend......pothead told me who you were, i had no idea that doobie was one of my old friends from the other site.....
thank bro :wave:

P.S. outstanding job you did on the monster plant bro!!!!!!! :yoinks: :yoinks:

G

hello T :joint:
thank you my friend, that means alot coming from you my friend........

G

man o man you got a klozit of green my friend. i cant wait to see what you do with these cali o and the kush man o man you grow is looking great so far...

swerve

i feel a big harvest this go round bigger and better than the last one....

G

hello swerve :joint:
ya bro this grow is going to have some color :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ...its also going to produce some very nice crosses :yoinks: :yoinks:
thank's bro :wave:

G

ok just a few shots today, there 19d into vegg and looking real good.....you can hardly tell that plant #2 started out a mutant.......

plant #1......

plant #2....

just a group shot of the two "sisters"........

full group shot........

Last edited:
G

Beautiful Brother! Damn closet of yours looks great! Clearly they're responding to the love you show them. Look at those leaves just 'praying' to the light....sexy.

G

why thank you my friend, ya things are going awesomely so far.....i owe pothead a huge thank you for turning me onto the cal-mag and the dimond nectar these two supplments in combanation with my reg ferts has just kept all my plants green and beautiful looking as you can clearly see........hey pothead "THANK YOU MY BROTHER"..........

V-B-S, just loving the light.

oger looking fanfreakintastic.........

Latest posts

Latest posts