What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BC God Bud clone grow

KanMan

BC God Bud High Times 2004 Cannabis Cup indica winner (seed breeder was DVP).
Originally grown from seed to harvest, then revegged and clones were taken for this grow.
Last picture has one revegging BC NL and 3 seed grown Mr. Nice Black Widow in with the BC God Bud clones.

Good Kannabis Growing!

KanMan

Two under a 430 watt HPS light and three under a 400 watt MH.
The HPS plants are short and bushy and the MH plants are taller but also bushy. No surprise thought the mother plant grown form seed in the spring was very bushy as well.

Good Kannabis Growing!

G

kanman watsup!!!!

how is it going, i was wondering where you were over at bcbd!

your grow looks like its going fine! keep it up and like you say good kannabis growing.

your buddy

cheese

KanMan

Hey cheese long time no talk.
Ya i have not been over at BCBD much anymore.
Trying to stay away from some of the stuff that has been going on.

Take care my man.

Good Kannabis Growing! (as always)

spliff

Im smoking some organic god bud that was from the clone as well KanMan.. nice and purple.. strong indica buzz.. best ive smoked since amsterdam 3 years ago.. you're gonna enjoy!

KanMan

This one plant is more stavia type high at first then settles into the indica type high. If i want the sativa type high back i just have a few more hits and i am good to go for a while.

Huge fat buds, thrichomes after 3 weeks of flower cycle. The first time i grew it out from seeds in the spring i was real worried about mold and fungus at just 5 weeks of flower cycle due the fact the bud was so big and hard. Not one issue with mold of fungus the whole grow.

Love the taste too. Using the Volcano really brings out the flavours.

Today is the end of 3 weeks in flower cycle for the clones. I will get some pictures of the buds forming with the thrichomes on the small leafs later today or tommorrow and of course share with you all.

Note:
The God bud i had was grown with AN Sensi two part 2+ nutrients.

Good Kannabis Growing!

Last edited:
G

serious coolin going on in there!!!!! How close are those lights to them girls. Looks less than 6 inches to me in all those pics. FANTASTIC!!!!

KanMan

There are real close for the most part for sure.
Air vented light hoods so it keeps them real cool and allows me to get them real close to the tops.

Good Kannabis Growing!

spliff

here's one god i have ready to chop in 2 weeks from seed... just chopped most of my clone god down.. that plant isn't so photogenic :bat: both phenos reek