What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious Seeds' Chronic @ 38 Days Bloom

sirharrynuggz

Just a couple shots of my ladies' progress. Hope ya enjoy!

SHIT!!! I meant to put this in Flower Pix, not FP News. Could a mod move it for me, thanks.

Last edited:

sirharrynuggz

Thanks, pisstl! I was thinking of decorating one and putting some gifts under it, harvest after dinner and smoke it on New Years!!

G

Yea Harry they look just like chirstmas trees. Wonderfully grown bushes bro.

G

Strikingly Gorgeous

enjoy the rest of your time growing them, this is the real fun time 8-D

cj

Rellikbuzz

Damn Harry, some seriously developed colas for six weeks. Great job on the Chronic, my man! How often have you fed them? What are you using for nutes and soil mix (just out of curiosity)?

RoNdO

Looking Good chronic is an amazing strain it didn't need as long of a cure as the juicy fruit that grew beside her outside but as always a good cure never hurts.

Enjoy SirHarry and keep up the good work.

sirharrynuggz

Thanks everybody! Very beautiful girls dR!!! I use FFOF soil, straight out of the bag. I fert with Age Old Bloom for the first 4 weeks or so, then feed them Pure Blend Pro, Organic/Soil type for about 3 weeks, then straight water for 10-15 days. Sometimes I add Maxicriop and/or Nitrizime, but not very often. Thanks.

Edit: Oh yeah, I only feed them 1/2-3/4 strength nutes and only 1/2 as frequently as manufacturer suggests. I have always done it this way and have rarely had problems with deficiencies.

Last edited:

RoNdO

These girls gotta be just about ready now how about an update sirharry I'd love to see the ripe chronic patch I know it's the holidays so I will wait patiently.

sirharrynuggz

It's almost dry, I've sampled some early nugs and am glad to say they taste very sweet and earthy. I was worried since I've been reading all these reports complaining about the flavor of this strain, but they taste great to me. I'll post some shots of the dried herb after x-mas, there are a few shots from harvest day in this forum already tho'.

DankBank

Boy O Boy... Merry Christmas to you indeed, Sir!
Those bushes will make up for not having a tree should you choose not to get one.
Looks like a very nice yielding strain :)
db