What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blockhead Chopped @70 days!!

peach125

Damn nice looking Plants for Sure. I tried the Swt#3 and that bud was huge. Must be some monster Buds. I Hope to grow Blkhead soon....Hope she smoke's Great....Peace...Peach

Bigmone357

High folks!!

High folks!!

Hey peach125 these the cola was thicker than my swt & they were huge .High 70's pothead the way it smokes it's gotta hint of the sweetpink gr.fruit flavor the swt#3 had except it's more potent than the swt3 it will keep u coming back for more.Hey 00420 u are in for some BIGASS HARVEST if u are growing those 2 together. In bud stage keep ventilation and/or circulation going on strong because the buds get so big they can mold. I always had a fan blowing directly on the buds because Gypsy warned me about the density of the bud + high humidity could cause mold so be careful & I hope it turns out really wonderful for you flush them well these are some tasty strains.They don't need to veg long either goo' luck.:wave::joint:

G

Howdy BM357! Damn fine stash you got there. Taste like Grapefruit huh I can't wait. How was the smell in flower? Think I'll go look at those seedlings again, lol. Nice job. Peace

G

YES! i love it when nuggs can be described as "Fat" and "Greasy"

nice pics!

Amd

oh boy, i just love the 3rd pic. i almost ordered blockheads because of the trippy smoke, mut then got some freebies, and cheap bastard that i am, didn't order them....

G

maxicrop seaweed & fish

I have also started using this ^;

1. It leaves no paper trail = i.e. can be bought almost any where garden supplies are sold - (Wal-Mart)

2. My plants LOVE it - they have thicker stems & better green than any of 10 I have used

3. Did I mention it is cheap as well?

Great looking buds - I have a pile of Blockhead & M. Jam in here some-where / I am looking even 'more forward’:chin: to the harvest now I have seen yours :yummy:

Oh…I do add; Super Tea with it -
<>

<>
<>
:bandit:

DankBank

Really pretty smoke, man... the live shots looked like you still had a TON of white pistils, though. R U sure it couldn't have gone another 7-10 days? What was the % of coloring on your triches? Whatever the case, looks like some tasty wack 4 sure. Nice & fluffy - great for pulling through the bowl without giving the lungs a workout
db :yummy:

G

the calyx/leaf ratio looks very impressive. Funny, I was lookin all over the place for blockhead, to no avail. Then, when my AK-48 came in from gypsy, da-da! a freebie of blockhead! I was over the moon. Was like someone was reading my mind! just gotta get em goin soon as they are prolly old seeds. Just a quick question, is it leaning more to the indi side or sativa side? I know there are prolly several phenos but just in general. Hopin I get a male from my 5pack so I can pollinate one of my grapefruit girls as I hear the BH has a faint graperuit taste from the SPG in its lineage... oh well wait and see...

Bigmone357

Amd,Tightbudz,csfraziel,NWM,taks,Dankbank,Hideyoshi thanks alot :wave: :joint: !!Taks the yield was fat I didn't weigh it but it's PLENTY i'm still smokin it & it gets better with age.Dankbank the trichs were cloudy & amber maybe a clear head here & there but she was ready.Burns clean as can be & it is a real nice medicine.I think the extra 10 days woulda made it couchy I can function with this euphoric feelin' it's great.wow hide yoshi what an occurence u got what u desired gypsy always comes through :wink: it started out like an indica with fat frosty leaves then they started to look 50/50 during flowering so i'm not sure ur right about different pheno's. I would definately make seeds if I were u. I doubt these'll be around much longer keep the strain alive man!! lol Hey NWM BEAUTIFUL garden u got there nice pix :wink: that maxicrop, I buy it by the gallon plants love it & your right no paper trail :headbange: !!!!AMD if u can find a pack I haven't seen any i'd grab em' because it'd be a wise move. :joint: :joint:

3legdog

Nice thread/pictoral & i've heard many good things about this strain.

You did a nice job w/it & i like your idea of making a few beans for future projects...i have 4-5 different projects as such..for research & development :D

kilacaLIbud

block head looks like my mr.nice dreatime sativa X durban poison

this one had a lil stretch problem

nice enjoy ur stash..
peace...KcB

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts