What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blockhead Chopped @70 days!!

Bigmone357

She's a fat greasy bitch .Look how big the main cola is on the Blockhead it's just rediculous I will be growing this again.This has the biggest cola I have seen on an indoors plant it's even bigger than swt#3 colas :yoinks:.I flowered it really early too i'm suprised it gained this much weight.I got a few seeds out of it too.Peace Bm357 :joint:

G

DAYUM bigmone357, thats one helluva cola on that BH. Good job, let us know how she smokes.

Last edited:

Bigmone357

I always make a few seeds just for fun

I always make a few seeds just for fun

Here's the males I used to pollinate I enjoy making seeds just for fun I wonder what Blockhead x Bogbubble or Blockhead x Trueblueberry will grow like see isn't it fun :wink:!

Thanks Dirty south & hoipoi :smile:.Peace Bm357:joint:

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
woah that looks delicious...:yoinks:....ya know it's hard for me to make out an abundance of reddish or red-withered pistils in the pics.....i think i see lots of white ones.....but if you let it go 10 weeks it must be mature by now......does anyone else see red-hairs or did this plant just not form lots of them for some reason...

well it looks incredible!! have you determined a final dried weight?? thanks, -GP

Love the Neon Green Color to it. Looks like one hell of a Flush too! I can taste it from here.70 days huh? You think it would have been a shorter flowering time if was allowed to grow a lil more? Or was it already Mature when Flowered? Very Pertiful!

~GB~

G

BM357
Howz it brother? Looks really nice.. Man a fat is an understatment.. Hows the smoke and odor whats she smell like.? And where do you keep the male plants at? So to not get all your females prego? Id like to make some of my own stuff oneday.. Maybe this isnt as confusing as all the other things people do to make good seeds.. back cross to this outcross to that incross to the male and sidecross to the female.. Then turn her upside down and put it in.. lmao.. Just a lil humor.. anyhow ill be back around bro peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
LQQK see.. All threads new updates today 10/17/05
Sack's Bubbledust Outdoor Grow
Sack's Cappuccino OD Grow
Sack's Limon OD Grow

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Bigmone357

guineapig said:
woah that looks delicious...:yoinks:....ya know it's hard for me to make out an abundance of reddish or red-withered pistils in the pics.....i think i see lots of white ones.....but if you let it go 10 weeks it must be mature by now......does anyone else see red-hairs or did this plant just not form lots of them for some reason...

well it looks incredible!! have you determined a final dried weight?? thanks, -GP
Yeah it fucked me up too the trich's & the hairs were sending me mixed signals Trichs said Cloudy * a little amber the damn hairs wouldn't change but a majority of the calyxs were swollen it prolly coulda went longer but I didn't want mold seeing how thick the cola was & the seeds were all done.I'll let u know how it smokes guinepig I have this chimera c-4 it wouldn't change hair colors either & it is 70 days also but the trichs looked done so I had to make a decision.Since they have been drying the hairs have turned red & the trichs look dun so I donno never had plants do this b4 this is a first.I'll have dry weight soon they have been drying 6 days & look good i'm gonna let them get bone dry I found my weed gets me higher imo & smokes better (flavor) when dried for longer.Peace Bm357:wave:

These are c-4 that wouldn't turn red & it's @ 70 days in the pic

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
real nice, big. Big hunky chunky tops with some real pretty colors :yes:
Hmmm, maybe I should have germed my SOL adventure mix instead of DP Blue moonshine.

Bucket Boy

Bigm

Bigm

You da man..
Now you've got me all confused. I will just stop trying to think. I'll just druel. :wave:

I need to get :bat:

Lookin good..

Dr. D

Veteran
hey Big that is one fat ass cola wot u been feeding her? looks like u got a nice harvest goin with the BH and the TB :joint:

Sleepy

Veteran
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :smoker:

whoa... :sasmokin:

nice one, BigM

...yeah, what did you feed her??

looks to be a joy to trim, as well :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

my guess is the hairs will darken as it cures..

great fuckin job man
love the look!

don't forget to hook us up with a dried shot for the helluvit :D

be well
cj

Bigmone357

Smoking dryin'& Curin' Blockhead

Smoking dryin'& Curin' Blockhead

Thanks all breeder steve was a helluva breeder everything I have done from his works have been far out shit mann really.Dr.D & Sleepy I use maxicrop seaweed & fish ,dark energy , chi and superthrive with epsom salts in a light tea during veg .I always let my nutes sit overnight or longer after I mix so it settles the PH in the nute mix. In flowering I use 0-10-10 alaska mor bloom & sometimes a bloom booster with high phosphorus to fatten them up in the end.Always flush the piss outta your plants.Heres dry & curing pics of Blockhead

:wave: