What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grape Ape

G

hello kheph :joint:
huhhhh what for free that would be a gift the just keeps giveing for real....

i have heard of the daywrecker but not much lately, it was debated wheather it was this or that from what i can recall......
hummm :chin: :chin: :chin:

it looks like a new hunt is about to get under way!!!

BFP420

Hey sup guys, i was fuckin around with my camera trying to get better close up shots and this is what i got. Heres that same Grape ape Day 25 now.

darthvapor

nspects. Ive definitly had the grape ape, from the cool bros at apothacary. Not sure if Ive had the real granddady or urkle because they were from the clubs and most play name games with the purples. The deep chunk I smoked came to me under the name purple monkey balls and the mendo purps I got from mendo as well. If your ever in the bay maybe you can smoke me out with the stuff youve been smoking or we can trade buds. Always down to learn from others.

beancounter

Veteran
kheph said:
Yes, there are GA S1s floating around... if you look around, hard, you can find some. The best part is that they are free. Daywrecker S1s too I hear. :chin:

Indeed there are some of these floating around.. I wasn't lucky enough to get the pure GA S1s but am very happy with the BubbaxApe and DW S1s.. I have a real deisel-skunky male (in veg) from the Daywreckers, and I think he's gonna have a go with ECSD and Cheese.

that is a choice pic ndnguy!

G

"Sugar Time"........is mighty fine friend.................

ganj on...............

T

TREE KING

guys, how does mendo purps yeild compare to these strains? i was reading about it and its supposed to be bomb and great tasting.

full time daddy
Veteran
kilacaLIbud said:
a member on here 00420 used to grow grape ape by the 250 round coil hydro set up he used to pull alot of grape from a coil SOG . check his threads

asked a few times about the lineage of the strain my source and other then its not urkle or gdp i have not been told anything

i have growen a few purple cut's and have not found one that i like better then the ape. main reason, flowering time.

ape at 30

there's about 20 grape ape mom's in this jungle
2168ops1_2.jpg

Last edited:
E

easyrasta

Damb 00420
how long did u veg those things.
they look hugh, outdoor stylie

all of u guys think u you know. the ape got gave to e.l from my boy d not kk ask around the guy with the bubble wrap.... lol inside joke i think d told me it came from fl buy clone......

onelov

norcalikush said:
all of u guys think u you know. the ape got gave to e.l from my boy d not kk ask around the guy with the bubble wrap.... lol inside joke i think d told me it came from fl buy clone......

if it came from FL then why is there so many purps in norcal? and none in FL? maybe the seed's did?

i have seen 3 pheno's or 2 knock off's........most clubs dont have the real shit

Last edited:
T

TREE KING

onelov, so there is not 1 club in all of cali where you can get pheno 3?

is there any way that you can tell us which clubs have which phenos? i would really like to get pheno 3 if its possible but if not i would like to get the darkest purple one possible which would possibly be pheno 2.

Last edited:
OK let me add some of my Grape Ape Thanks for starting such a wonderful thread EasyRasta I have learned alot about the Grape Ape thanks :rasta: :friends:

Grape Ape 46 days

Grape Ape 33 days

Commercial Grade A Grape Ape

E

easyrasta

damb fine pics you got there buddy
thanks for adding them to the thread.
Peace
Ez

J

JeffSpicoli

Subrob should post some of his pics of the GrapApe in here... Awesome thread Eazy... Ill be interested to see how the cut i got of it turns out.

onelov

TREE KING said:
onelov, so there is not 1 club in all of cali where you can get pheno 3?

is there any way that you can tell us which clubs have which phenos? i would really like to get pheno 3 if its possible but if not i would like to get the darkest purple one possible which would possibly be pheno 2.

not that i know of...... every club ape clone that i have ran or seen ran look like bunk-o

Latest posts

Latest posts