What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone compared Queen Mother to Zamaldelica?

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone here compared Queen Mother to Zamaldelica? Particularly interested in how their highs stack up against one another.

Thanks for any input!

billy

weedtoker

Veteran
Never tried the Zam but QM is not trip out flower, at least on a personal note. Hazes, the usual paradigm, even the more stoney, deliver as much/more energy for me, so defo for those who are on the look to not loose the ground, or a relaxed but not muddy experience, with a different taste/vibe than what you are used too from the SKxNLxHZXAFG pool

cheers

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
I've compared elite cuts from both the Queen Mother, Zamaldelica and Zamal GN Collection. Zamal has the high, Queen Mother the terpenes and Zamaldelica the raw potency.

I've tried the Zamaldelica clone from Eddie (25%THC), passed to ACE for producing seeds, and found them potent and with nice citrus terpenes yet a bit muddy and couchlocking too. Smoked similar to strong Jack Herer, Mango Haze or SSH. Not sure about current stocks tho.

Queen Mother is complex in both terpene profile and high... some people get often spaced out if they smoke too much. So it's not a super clean sativa but is a nice and unique plant for sure. I've tried some energetic phenos and also some others more trippy or stupifying in effect.

As always, it's a matter of finding the right pheno for each one. One plant doesn't affect everyone the same either.

Koondense

Veteran
Great post Mustafunk, thanks for the details!
I never tried Zamaldelica or QM but have both in F1 hybrids right now, Zamaldelica x Kali china and Her Majesty. Both are in mid/late flower, so maybe I'll get an idea with both.

Cheers

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've compared elite cuts from both the Queen Mother, Zamaldelica and Zamal GN Collection. Zamal has the high, Queen Mother the terpenes and Zamaldelica the raw potency.

I've tried the Zamaldelica clone from Eddie (25%THC), passed to ACE for producing seeds, and found them potent and with nice citrus terpenes yet a bit muddy and couchlocking too. Smoked similar to strong Jack Herer, Mango Haze or SSH. Not sure about current stocks tho.

Queen Mother is complex in both terpene profile and high... some people get often spaced out if they smoke too much. So it's not a super clean sativa but is a nice and unique plant for sure. I've tried some energetic phenos and also some others more trippy or stupifying in effect.

As always, it's a matter of finding the right pheno for each one. One plant doesn't affect everyone the same either.

Thanks for your response Musta!
Hit me up for anything I can help you with (PM)

billy

Zamaldelica - super devastating Malawi pheno
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited: