What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Batman vs NinjaTurtles vs Smurfs

Sourdiesel hat

smurf = hemp.
ninja turtle = u made it like hemp by being stupid partner again.
batman = this all anyone buying the weed from.

basically i get sick from you talking about everyone that way, it should be all batman text if its icmag. fb is all smurf and then the kid gets the option to see you as the smurf as batman and all you have in real life is saying ur gonna be batman 2nd which makes you the smurf which you lied about wanting to be for alllllllllll of life.

nobody wants to meet up in ninja turtle if we pay for stuff like surfing. its just not polite really. see i never really thought to check that part. ur dumping about 1/2 ur friends at the pay to surf place lol. then all it takes is putting the weed guy on the other side after ur first plant. then he looses his bat man which you never really needed him to have.

if its all smurf text why are you adding it not on phone in live. then why are you calling me on the phone as batman to say im batman then saying its weed or beer.

u get sick from killing the ninja turtles to be batman. the first sequenced numbers you ahve to go through you get sick and the person who killed them allready feels nothing.

all smurf now right ? see wont sell. its always counted on selling the other way. then they ruin the crop if you set it up that way.

they are playing you have to get back to ur smurf hommies to smoke the shit so it cant be made from the smurf. once you imply it over yourself a 2nd time it implies poverty. which is fake batman kinda.

suppose to not bring any of that stuff into my personal life from the Internet. makes you fake bat man when you do it instead of real bat man like the first person.

so basically if ur telling me what to do as batman and im not listening then i listen to a smurf over you and you used the gimmick that smurf could kill batman. it goes by eye sight. i didnt know u guys were getting beat up by that.

so if you drive past a cop as bat man and not smurf. then if the cop says ur batman. same feeling. if its all smurf you feel nothing. after batman or ninja turtle u know ur the smarter person.

some how the man and wife are cheating with this. see like they not really getting together then saying the goal is to never get together. while saying i cant get together with them and making bad plans to meet up.

smurf texts not really worth post and always boring. rest of yall are fighting. i dont know how it ended up back here. nothing happening in the smurfs life i guess then sad or happy in places i had first and dont like having abused because of her using for happy sad. way to personal.

in fake life the smurfs come back in real life they never seem to. just strange you would add people to that place again in my life as those people or to expect that of me.

that makes me really sleepy..........see how fucking stupid that is. no ur not really working ur just battling ur addictions. thats so annoying. then the weed makes it. i hate that guy. no thats a stupid glitch gimmick dude. lol. you're counting on it still then you dont have the other place. its front not back then ur back not front which makes the husband and wives scammers to be breaking up over if 2 people always hate to do that.

why would you watch all 3 on the same day.

mr.brunch

Veteran
picture.php