What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone Used Supreme Growers Banish For Powdery Mildew?

Mrfriskles

Hey Yall,

I'm dealing with some light powdery mildew on some ladies that are in their 5th week. Was hoping PM wash would kill it, but after two applications its obvious its going to keep coming back.

Was looking for something a little stronger and saw Supreme Growers Banish was approved for the use.

I cannot find a damn thing about it on the net other than it being approved and apparently "Kendo Farms" likes it.

Can anyone speak to its efficacy or usage?

Thx

Friskles

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
If it were me, 5th week in flower, I would attack PM with a spray of diluted milk (preferably un-pasteurized or "raw" milk). I would start at 50/50 (milk/water) and spray every 3-4 days...with each spray ratcheting down the milk by 10% until you reach 10/90 (50, 40, 30, 20, 10).

When I had PM issues, I have sprayed as late as 1 week before harvest at 10/90 rate and got across the finish line with buds that looked OK, and had zero signs of PM (lab tested).

Google this search term and you will find a wealth of milk solutions (almost 400 results...all on ICMag):

site:icmag.com "milk" "mildew"

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I haven't used it, but when I asked at my hydro shop they recommended it, but that might have just been cause it was on sale that month.

Mrfriskles

I haven't used it, but when I asked at my hydro shop they recommended it, but that might have just been cause it was on sale that month.

Hydro store advice for ya XD Been trying to get a hold of supreme growers but their customer service sucks... how many calls could they possibly have a day to not return several days later... PS the guys name is... "Cletus"

Mrfriskles

I have heard about the light thing, but im curious how long it lasts on those leaves, at 5 weeks, that gives me about 3 weeks or so of time to let it get absorbed or whatever.

Does it degrade, or how is it removed off the leaves?