What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lil monsters lol

mk6

so always late but wanted to share bout 75 or so mixed in 100 gals auto fed, la confidential, black jack, chemdog,an sourD...

picture.php

Black jack
picture.php

LA confidential
picture.php

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Wow bro, lookin' like a killer crop. Lot's of little monsters on the loose haha, gonna have some monster pounds as well I do believe!

Looks like you are in NorCal?

MountainBudz

And talk about being late? I am in south eastern Ky, in the Appalachians, I still yet have over 40 plants vegging in 10 gallon containers that have not even hit the outdoors yet to flower.

It is a ruff run for your money and life in these parts bro. This year I am doing whatever it take to beat those choppers in the air! I will be absolutely fine with a mid November harvest. I have about a week and half longer wait on them until they're release date. Hope this works for me.. It is my only hope financially.

The weather experts at the federal based (National Weather Service) are calling for and predicting a "Mild and Warm Fall this 2017 with above average and record breaking temperatures". So lets hope they beat nature to the point with that prediction lol.

:tiphat:

How many gallons of dirt you got those fine ladies in and what is your feeding schedule and preventive measures like with pests and fungus/diseases?

CannaFunk

Beautiful Garden :) Mountain Budz that's crazy, you could put out 1 a week and have a nice stealthy staggered harvest.

Would love to come up to Kentucky and see what its all about smoke and food wise.

mk6

Thank you guys,
I dont use use any bug control products at all... last year we all had them catiplillers an Id just pick-m off. this year idk havent seen any bugs yet, but I like the all natural lol

Oganic bug killer.
picture.php

n I got thousands of these lil guys from my pond :)
picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
Damn looks like you are going to have a very profitable season if the eye in the sky doesn't get to you. Those are some huge plants. Looking hella healthy

bigherb

Veteran
Sexy ladies you got there , all Looking real good

La Con is a fav of mine is your girl from seed or select clone , I'd love to see some close ups . I'm interested to hear how your La smokes

Best wishes
1luvbigherb

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Looking good, its nice to see them standing without any support. i would have at least wrapped the containers with a cage

mk6

Sexy ladies you got there , all Looking real good

La Con is a fav of mine is your girl from seed or select clone , I'd love to see some close ups . I'm interested to hear how your La smokes

Best wishes
1luvbigherb

Thank you yes from seed, never grew it outdoor or ever used seeds before always made clones but its looking pretty good.

mk6

Damn looks like you are going to have a very profitable season if the eye in the sky doesn't get to you. Those are some huge plants. Looking hella healthy

they've been over once this year or twice idk, last year too, n I was all OMG!!! right, but they fkn dont care, fkn totally freaks me out, I mean Ive had these guys at me farm for emt paramedic shit, n fire dept.... for my crazy ass old man, an now they just send the sheriff or chp lol they say nice grow... swear lol fkn unreal

MountainBudz

they've been over once this year or twice idk, last year too, n I was all OMG!!! right, but they fkn dont care, fkn totally freaks me out, I mean Ive had these guys at me farm for emt paramedic shit, n fire dept.... for my crazy ass old man, an now they just send the sheriff or chp lol they say nice grow... swear lol fkn unreal
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=16443&pictureid=1782893&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=16443&pictureid=1782892&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=16443&pictureid=1782894&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Lucky!

mk6

lil picture update with all this unbelievable weather.
the top one is the la-con, the middle is blackjack n the lil one is a chemdog
picture.php

group of la-con an blackjack in the background
picture.php

heres some early bud shots n I'll post more bud shots
picture.php

mk6

lil pix update on the LA confidential... first time ive grown this an Im really impressed omg loveing how colorful it gets :))) an damm its so smelly too >) the other is the black jack its a late finisher I guess...
so Im a wait bout a week more on the lac an take advantage of these cold nights before I chop-m
heres the LA confidential...
picture.php

picture.php

heres the Blackjack... its gona need couple more weeks I think...
picture.php