What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kush & Bilbo

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
AgentPotHead

Thanks for dropping a comment, I could do with this thread moving to the Grow Diaries section I want more opinions on the strains.

Cheers buddy
I think if you ask real nice an admin can do that. I don't know if they will, I just think it is possible. I don't know enough on strains to offer any knowledge, just that yours look nice :biggrin:

cone

I think if you ask real nice an admin can do that. I don't know if they will, I just think it is possible. I don't know enough on strains to offer any knowledge, just that yours look nice :biggrin:

Thanks, AgentPotHead, Have you any idea who the admins are?

I can say with certainty the strains are worth every penny, Even though I was forced to kill the OG#18, Plants stretching stupidly, Burnt tops & to finish it off Spider Mites which theoretically shouldn't be possible after the deep clean the room had : mopper: I've come to the conclusion they've bored a tunnel into the room somewhere :wallbash: but despite all the troubles I still just might get enough meds to last me till the next crop.

The Kritikal Bilbo laughs in the face of stress & Mites it just keeps pumping crystal and dense bud, It's going to be interesting to find out just how big that one plant is, It wraps it's arms around it's relative kritikal Bilbo x AK47, I wish could get them out individually.

I should say what strains are where might give everybody an idea of what is where.

Attachments

• Plant Positions.jpg
    Plant Positions.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

potty1

Yo cone.
Did you send out a load of bluemoonshine back in the day?
Good to see you still growing throughout your health problems...cant keep a good grower down.
Thanks for the thread.
Potty1:tiphat:

cone

Yo cone.
Did you send out a load of bluemoonshine back in the day?
Good to see you still growing throughout your health problems...cant keep a good grower down.
Thanks for the thread.
Potty1:tiphat:

Potty1

Yes mate Dj Shorts Bluemoonshine x Bluemoonshine, I sent DR, Chronic 500 x 10 packs as freebies.
That was some time ago mate jeeze lol that's over 10 years ago easy.
I can't stop bud no matter what happens to me I'm not sure about a good grower with the luck I've had the past few months lol it can only better though geezer.
Can't believe somebody can actually those seeds.
No need to thank me mate it's a pleasure despite the embarrassment.

cone

Is not a problem bro was just a heads up to let you know :)

I go in on a daily basis but because the plants are so bloody tall and in the wheelchair paralyzed from the neck down I rely on pictures taken the night before to see whats happening and what needs doing the day after it's not ideal by any means but it's worked out pretty good so far apart from the odd mishaps, Things that are out of our hands like the plants stretching past the ceiling and prime example Spider Mites.

I can normally see the whole plant for the most part which makes spotting problems early and diagnosing them so much easier but it is what it is deal as well as possible.

Cheers for letting me know Agent.

Attachments

• IMG_8140.jpg
    IMG_8140.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8122.jpg
    IMG_8122.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8115.jpg
    IMG_8115.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_8113.jpg
    IMG_8113.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8124.jpg
    IMG_8124.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 16

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Shits looking good bro! Like that 4th pic, that one pretty bud. Said 6 weeks into flower? How long were you gonna let them go before the chop?

cone

I will have renamed it by accident another thing is I'm still getting used to a Mac.

They will be in the 8th week as of now so another 7 to 10 days on the other plants, Others will need to go a little longer.

What you got on the go bud?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Awesome getting close to the best part, well besides smoking it that is. :biggrin: I am just finishing up some "autoflowers" that didn't flip on their own, yesterday was 7 weeks since flip.

cone

It is close but not close enough for my liking.

They are well established at 7 weeks don't you know what strain they are? It's doing a mighty fine job on the plant's mate
What LED are you using?

I've got the following, Added quite a few lights hoping it will improve the yield.
2 x 150w hung vertically, Good lights for £40 each.
A Vipar 180w hung to the left side where I don't sit in the wheelchair
A cheap shit 1000w hung just to the right of the other in the front center.
A 504w COB in between the 2 x 835w Gavita's

Got this in the post last week it's a beast to try next time it weighs about the same as a small planet!

Attachments

• IMG_8122.jpg
    IMG_8122.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8115.jpg
    IMG_8115.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8113.jpg
    IMG_8113.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8140.jpg
    IMG_8140.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1036 2.jpg
    IMG_1036 2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1032.jpg
    IMG_1032.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1027.jpg
    IMG_1027.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1028.jpg
    IMG_1028.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_8112.jpg
    IMG_8112.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 12

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Some nobody was shitting on my buds, so thanks man, that's really good to hear. Those two plants are krippleberry by dr krippling. I had two bubba yum but they got too big for the tent, had to go outside, go moldy, turned into hash, which I then smoked. I'm running 2x ViparSpectra V300s. I am very happy with them, but since this is my first grow I don't really have anything to compare too. Which vipar is that that pulls 180w? The one I'm seeing is the UFO, but it doesn't have switches in the same spot. Do you think it is worth having the veg & bloom switches on there? And when you say COB it's one of those crazy custom lights I keep seeing people way better at soldering than me, making?

cone

Somebody shit on your buds? Respect where it's due matey if you pulled something your doing something right even the hash is better than nothing.
I've heard bits about Dr. Kripliling much to shout about like, How would you rate it?
Bubba Yum sounds like an interesting plant how did it perform where you got to with it?
What's your plan for the next grow?
I would definitely recommend the Kritikal Bilbo/Kritikal Bilbo x AK47 from Genehtik, There a joy to grow apart from the obvious problems I encountered Spider Mite, But I can't but feel the stretch was caused by my actions somewhere along the line but will be a breeze next time give it a shot I'm sure you will love it.

The Vipar I'm using was bought from eBay in 2014 2 x 180w & a 1000w which died due to moisture getting into the board or driver I managed to get one full grow out of it even that produced solid buds.
It kept the plants really short compared the others under the HPS.

I don't think Vipar & ViparSpectra are the same company although I could be wrong it has been known & it's a bit of a coincidence with the name it's nothing concrete to go on.
No switches just 2 nobs to nobs to turn either side of the LED on, It's a shame I can't send you one I have way too many lights.

I can't say 100% if there are any benefits for having separate growth and bloom on my new LED if that's we are talking about? I watched a bloke religiously pull 65oz + using just 3000k COBs not a single different spectrum in grow or flowering so it does make you ask if there is any need.

COB stands for Chip On Board, People do do their own soldering which is piece of piss if you can move your arms and hands in my situation that is impossible so I just bought this from https://www.geyapex.com/ really helpful and the light + shipping only set me back £365 with Citizen COBs instead of Cree.

Some pictures for you Agent not the full flowering but you will get the picture.

Attachments

• 4 week flowering 28th august (21).jpg
    4 week flowering 28th august (21).jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 5 week flowering 4th September    (6).jpg
    5 week flowering 4th September (6).jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 5 week flowering 4th September    (4).jpg
    5 week flowering 4th September (4).jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 5 week flowering 4th September    (16).jpg
    5 week flowering 4th September (16).jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 43 days flower 12th september   1 .jpg
    43 days flower 12th september 1 .jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 43 days flower 12th september 1.jpg
    43 days flower 12th september 1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 2 Suspect beheaded  45 Days  .jpg
    2 Suspect beheaded 45 Days .jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Suspect beheaded  45 Days 2.jpg
    Suspect beheaded 45 Days 2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 12
  • mold on cola.jpg
    mold on cola.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 18

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
My sentiments exactly on the pulling anything is a win:biggrin: All have to start somewhere.
Three out of four of my "autoflowers" didn't flip on their own, and by the time I asked for help they got too big for the tent so they both got put outside. I thought I had put 1 of each, krippleberry/bubbayum outside but based on the matching bud structures of the indoor/outdoor I don't think I did. Didn't yield a lot of hash, under 2 grams I think, but they were dying from botrytis so it was that or nothing.
The krippleberry smells really damn good, sometimes really lemony and sometimes really berry'y, I have only sampled a few buds that snapped their stems and didn't properly cure them, had a real giggly high, kind of mind racing. Hoping to flush this week and start a little chopping next weekend. I hear you on the unexpected stretch. I have to finish up the beans I have but I will definitely keep all recommendations in mind. Wish I had asked for some recommendations before planting :biggrin:
And I had never heard of Vipar, I just assumed it was ViparSpectra, my bad. That's interesting on keeping the plants low, before mine went crazy with the stretch they seemed really tight and bushlike. Wonder if they had autoflowered if they would have stayed that way. And yeah that's what I meant about the switches, that's interesting to know they may be more hype than use! That seems like a really nice price on the LED, made in china shipped from cali, I'll have to keep them in mind for sure thanks man.
And I like the pics, beautiful pics, but what is up with the beheaded one? Looks like an insane amount of pistils on those 2 buds? And I hope you aren't having to deal with any mold man, that is rough in an indoor grow. I have heard people bleach their whole grow tents/rooms after a brush with it.

Last edited: