What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eastbaygrower is heading for the hills! 2017 outdoor full term grow, x30 300gal.

PDX Dopesmoker

I guess if you can hand mixing that much soil then you can probably handle trimming a harvest that big, but damn dude don't go looking for any other hobbies for a while. The part of that tarmac that the soil is sitting on is in the shade, if you can fry an egg nearby thats only really affecting the air temperature. I'd bet that if you get a soil thermometer in there and tracked it for a while you'd find the actual soil temps are pretty reasonable.

EastBayGrower

Veteran
hay brother ....
i,ll be dropping from time to time ...... be good to the girls .

found some stunners in those ITP ..... booya. popped mine on your advice ....making pineapple madness ;) ( mullumbimby madness x in the pines)
look forward to the blr also ..... cha ching ....

WOW the future outdoor QUEEN right there... would love to see em with a 1000 gallon pot/hole, that cross would get massive!

very interested..

did you ever get some good posts/pics up fro, the new Aficionado lines? ill have to dig through your old threads. got alot of catching up to do lol, been away for a couple months getting the property finalized and situated... almost done now...

and everyone, please treat this thread like a general growers discussion thread, i dont care we stay on topic or anything... just keep it positive..

B

beanz

mate , i just popped few the new aficionado stuff few weeks back . love it . made tonne seed for future males and hybrids .

i,m making a personal collection line of mullumbimby madnees AKA madness collection . atm

it all started with the lime madness ( MM x black lime #3 ) i grew about 20 or so late starts put in flower season.... so no veg , still over pound plant some couple pound .

but thats not what snagged me ,
the MM is very susceptible to indica hybrids and loves stealing there terps and colours . its real chameleon.... the hybrids can provide a instant indica hit followed by several hours of soaring sativa highs .

its all documented elsewhere unfortunately .....but i,m embracing a full breeding program with lots high quality males .... only the very best lines ...... and massive selection of MM f2 which i made last season .

anyway brother pic for you and thread followers .

this particular plant was the energizer bunny pheno ...hahaha . there was quiet few donkey slong pheno,s also , pretty sure we don,t need to spell that one out .

lime madness #4
picture.php

Last edited:

EastBayGrower

Veteran
hey beanz all 3 of my BLR #2's are pretty stout, not very much stretch on them in veg, not quite indica but there short plants... diesel looking leaves but short, any ideas on that? no real lime smell so far. but still in veg so we'll see obviously.. i dont care, even if there not limey they should be chem dominant which i love... so its win/win in my book :)

B

beanz

hey beanz all 3 of my BLR #2's are pretty stout, not very much stretch on them in veg, not quite indica but there short plants... diesel looking leaves but short, any ideas on that? no real lime smell so far. but still in veg so we'll see obviously.. i dont care, even if there not limey they should be chem dominant which i love... so its win/win in my book :)

mate , #2 should be really nice . it was the favourite of mine . you,ll get lime lots of it . they will be chem dominate but not overly . i did have pic of the plant i used for those ..... may take some digging .

very nodgy firm flower and stacks really well . i just popped some myself .
i use the blr #3 for outdoors but don,t hand those out . though sacrificed more of the lime for the chem side in the #3 . yields are a lot higher though .

but something tells me the #2 won,t be far off with how she loads up and flowers are really unique if they follow the parent and i,m sure they will all the others have . bet you have gorgeous plants . glad i,m here for the show . best part is your not growing generic blr clone everyones got . each will be slightly different and i have no doubt a lot nicer .

:biggrin:

Last edited:

EastBayGrower

Veteran
A quick update...

went ahead and finished the dripworks irrigation setup... love it so far...

got about a third of the micros i needed watered in (Zinc, Boron, Mn, Cu), will do the rest in a couple of weeks

next i need to get some kind of mulch, debating either cedar mulch i used last year or straw...

irrigation looking clean..

garden shot

Royal Zkittlez

Cookie frost

Great setup over there east bay. Gonna be some big girls by end of summer. Can't say I've run the cedar fines but I'd choose the straw or cover crop or both. Adding to the labile group of OM at a faster rate.

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Looking good man, how are you gonna support them? wrap remesh around containers or?

I'll wrap another later of remesh around the pot, and depending how tall they get I can either d9 a second 5 ft layer above the outercage 9r just tye the hortinova trellis to the 10ft. Poles

EastBayGrower

Veteran
ladies are getting pretty wide, i'd much prefer a wide 8' plant then a skinnier 12' foot plant... im going to try to keep training them out.. going to put the outer cage on next...

i went ahead and did a foliar that inoculated the straw cover/soil with trichoderma, em1, pacific gro, PPD, micropak, yucca, fulvic, seacrop

i think the plants really liked the addition of the micros last week... they're growing like crazy now, just wish they had more time until flower :( but most of them are already as wide as the 300 gallon pots (5') so the root system is getting close to the edges... and only took >30days...

going to pick up my worms and nematodes tomorrow morning and those in the pots asap...

here's a nice garden shot...

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Nice dude. Whats the yellow tape stuff? I have some holes i want to patch butmaybe thyre fabric handles?

yeah they're just cheap fabric handles that are useless once the pot is over 1/3 full, most are just riping off after only a month in the sun, hope the rest of the pots hold up longer, these are the super cheap ebay pots, like 1/3 the price of smartpots/other fabric pots at the hydro store

EastBayGrower

Veteran
here's an update on a couple of the Beanz f3 plants i have in the garden from last week...

In the pines f3, looking SUPER sativa, cant wait for this one to finish... should be interesting!

and a Black Lime Reserve f3 (#2)

Going to be taking clones of all the different seed phenos to see if we have any keepers...

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Looking nice clean and professional EBG, keep up the great work

thanks man, i've been planning this grow in my head for a longggg time... still can't believe it's here... pretty awesome to say the least....

picked up my hortinova trellis 5' x 3280' and im going to put on a 10' outer remesh care this week... plants are already filling out the pots..