What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Frost Factory

Lemon tree #4
picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
what a sight! is the lemon tree as good as they say?

where can i get some of these s1 lemon trees?

lemon tree and gsc

lemon tree and gsc

Hope you dont mind if i share a pic

lemon tree cut from true heritage in oakland on left

and a gsc bagseed i found from growing pcg cup winning cookie cut a 4/5 years back.

both plants intentionally got hit with some pollen to preserve the line.

a sourdxblack lime reserve pollen as well as some sourdxghana landrace pollen

the lemon tree has an out of this world smell. will be some tasty herb for sure.

"and the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations"

Attachments

• Message_1506533877829.jpg
    Message_1506533877829.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 34
This is a cross of Pie Guy's snowman S1 and 707 Chemdawg. One of my most potent crosses. People have been reporting testing at 27%-29%. She taste similar to gsc but has a nice hint of lemon fuel from the Chemdawg male.
picture.php

Attachments

• IMG_20171204_235954_843.jpg
    IMG_20171204_235954_843.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
707 Seed Bank Lemon Dawg. Crazy terps on this cross of Lemon Tree S1 X 707 Chemdawg male. The lemon tree is very dominate in this cross. Short bushy plant with solid large nuggets. I get a very pungent lemon raspberry with little hints of chemdawg fuel flavor. The Chemdawg has added much needed vigor to the lemon tree and has kicked up the potency.
picture.php

calisun

707 Seed Bank Lemon Dawg. Crazy terps on this cross of Lemon Tree S1 X 707 Chemdawg male. The lemon tree is very dominate in this cross. Short bushy plant with solid large nuggets. I get a very pungent lemon raspberry with little hints of chemdawg fuel flavor. The Chemdawg has added much needed vigor to the lemon tree and has kicked up the potency.
View Image

Looks Great Sierra, Good Job. I hope to try some of your crosses

How's this one smell outdoor? I grew the Blueberry Bx

DJ Short Blueberry x BerryWhite BX = Blueberry BX

She has a ripe tropical fruit poopy smell and flavor. It sounds weird but its pungent and tasty. I had jars of flowers of all my gear at the emerald cup and the Betsy was the first to go:)

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So much amazing stuff going on in this thread and your IG feed. Nothing short sighted about your work! Absolutely awesome. Besides west coast events where is the best place to snag some 707 gear? Thanks :tiphat:

So much amazing stuff going on in this thread and your IG feed. Nothing short sighted about your work! Absolutely awesome. Besides west coast events where is the best place to snag some 707 gear? Thanks :tiphat:

Thanks bud! Oregon elite seed bank carries 707 Seed Bank gear

I have had this male for a few years now. Wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it but now I think I'm going to cross it to all the new hype strains.
Its a kush cleaner male, the pic to the right is what it looks like after introducing florel.
picture.php

TheFlyinHaWyn!

look at the crystals on those balls bro :D you always got the shiznit brother!! was good catching up with yous guys :)

i think i am having whatever you are offering bro, you always have some great pot. :)

aloha brother!

ctg

Veteran
Everything looks killer old friend. Putting out the fire for sure

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Purple Shaman male that has been reversed. Another advantage to reversing males. Cuts out all the guess work
View Image

Nice thread and work, I ran shaman many years ago and found a female that was pink/purple with tiny nugs like your reversed male, it had a very sweet aroma. :bump:

lLucky

The reversing male thing is awesome I'm so glad I looked at this thread.

Insane frost on the pics also btw, great job!!!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does the florel work well on a plant that herms only slightly? Our fav throws stubborn white seeds id love to stop it!