What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Magic bean men - a story about Chemdawg and 90's breeders

cpt.kush

Great article.. Like chemdog (the grower) I too am a felon for manufacturing marijuana and my never be able to join the community legally and as much as I would like to be a part of the industry I'm locked out and it seems that no one is bringing this issue up , so ask what can one do to enter the industry with out spending thousands to try and get it expunged?

soundman

Great article.

Shit you not, Me and a friend made a quick run to the New Years Eve show 91 in Oakland for some weed. We got a hundred feet or so from our car and smelled the best weed. We followed it to a Jimmy or Blazer and two dudes sold us a quarter. Went back to Santa Cruz and it put three hardcore smokers on our ass. Best weed to date. Always wondered what strain it was. Who knows, maybe chem. Defiantly different from any Santa Cruz weed at the time. Would be funny if it was same dude.

Excuse the ramble. Im stoneded.

Ganja 13

Great read.
Chem 91the mother of Sour Diesel ?
I was under the impression that Original Diesel was the mother(Chem 91 × Nothern Lights)

JetLife175

Veteran
Great read.
Chem 91the mother of Sour Diesel ?
I was under the impression that Original Diesel was the mother(Chem 91 × Nothern Lights)

I've heard it come out of weasel and AJs mouth that's the lineage for the Sour is 91chem x Super skunk.

Lacocina

Really enjoyed reading

The Industry is moving in leaps and bounds.... The money pay off and branding will move these and other closet legends into the stadium show.

It will be an interesting 10 year growth as to where and what we have always done in the dark may come to be so usefull that the hidden anger of false information and governmental controls to keep pharmacies in prime financial control loosens the dialog into reality.

Freeing the choices we as free people's should have had all along.

At least until the mega companies purchase the control through legislator and shuts it down under the sham of false narratives again.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
I've heard it come out of weasel and AJs mouth that's the lineage for the Sour is 91chem x Super skunk.

NL#? , Hawaiian , SSK , HP , , he had a lot of beans but has no idea with made what where when lol. Kieth and Hal know the real.... where it was really made .... AJ was given a "clone" from them ... not seeds

JetLife175

Veteran
NL#? , Hawaiian , SSK , HP , , he had a lot of beans but has no idea with made what where when lol. Kieth and Hal know the real.... where it was really made .... AJ was given a "clone" from them ... not seeds

I've spoke with Keith on the matter too. I'll admit AJ didn't have anything to do with the original breeding. But weasel did. I know Keith has a lot to do with it too. The only two lineages I ever hear come up are 91xSS and 91xSS/NL. But the only guy I've heard mention the NL is Weasel.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
I've spoke with Keith on the matter too. I'll admit AJ didn't have anything to do with the original breeding. But weasel did. I know Keith has a lot to do with it too. The only two lineages I ever hear come up are 91xSS and 91xSS/NL. But the only guy I've heard mention the NL is Weasel.

Hawaiian , hashplant , Super Skunk , big bud ,,,.....
weasel was doing his own thing , stuff from that , the others played with .... and here we are. lol.

PS AJ did TM sourD , but for Pillows and shirts . :biggrin: