What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mendocino Madness harvest

Katsu

Veteran
Here are 3 plants, grown from seed. Veged for 6 weeks. The smoke is nice, but not strong enough for my taste - probably a 7 on the potency scale.

Katsu

Veteran
The smell and taste remind me a bit of Trainwreck. I'm sure if I did another run of these from clone, the potency would bump up to an 8 (but that still wouldn't be enough).

loved my mendo madness this year, potency was very good for a fast flowering outdoor strain.
smell and taste were good too, citrus/sour/funky

it was early season crop started to flower indoors. it was in a 7gal pot with one SKunk XL from RQS and The mendo has overcrowded the skunk wich is supposed to be a large plant.
whe overall weight was good. yielded more than skunk xl and more than OGkush x Heaven haze. more than all early starins like erdpurt, kc33, speedy chile, and pretty close to c99 from FMS(my highest yielding strain)lost the cut this year :(
but c99 staying small and bushy, mendo madness is growing and growing and growing...
if it was in the ground it would easyly outgrow most of my strains, its sativaleaning in growth in a positive way.
only drawback is the look from the bud is not dispensary due to the looong loose calyxes and foxtails filled with leaves. but once you tried it you will reach for it again and again imo!